Don't Be Irritating!

Betrayed for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't be irritating!

 

 

I waited for Baekhyun for nearly 2 hours. That idiotic, stupid crazy STUDENT PRESIDENT HYUNG OF MINE! Wait till I get my revenge on him... I will probably strangle him... Nahh... That's too cruel. While waiting for him to arrive, I thought of different ideas to destroy and kill him, but all of them were too cruel. I don't want to destroy my food source. He provides for me food, I give him an annoying friend. ME. That didn't make sense right? Okay, I'll shut up then.

 

 

Nahh. No way, I am not shutting up. Wait for a long time, even after my death, I will still not shut up. There. There is an example of HOW ANNOYING I AM. Finally, I could see Baekhyun's car headlights shining into the apartment car park. I walked down the steps, and knocked on his window with a 'sweet' smile. "Hyung. You're finally here. Guess how long have I waited for you? FREAKING 2 HOURS! YOU GET YOUR RIGHT HERE NOW!" And with that, I started chasing him around the car park, until we felt very tired - both from running and ooh, look at the time right now. it's 2am. The occupants living in the apartment building looked out of the window and started cursing at us. We hid our faces and entered the building. 

 

 

Actually, this building was more of a dormitory. Baekhyun hyung lives in a dormitory beside school, while I live elsewhere 'cause I wanted to have my very own freedom. I did not want some school / domitories rules tie me down. Nuh Uh. Nothing can stop meh. I'm awesome. Baekhyun pressed some numbers on the keypad and viola! The door opened 'magically', and we entered the room. I jumped onto his sofa, and 'stole' his snacks. "YAH! THAT'S MY FAVOURITE SNACK! GIVE IT BACK!" And in less than a minute, I finished it. "So, you want me to spit it out for you? My pleasure, hyung." I was going to spit it out when he threatened to throw my phone out of the window. It contained many songs that I'd loved and some photos, that I treasure...

 

 

"Anyways. Where did you go hyung? You never stay out this late." I questioned.He always live a proper lifestyle, and schedule he had planned. Why would he go against it? "Uh... I just came back from visiting... uh... my grandmother. Yeah. My grandmother. That's why I was late." he stuttered. It sounded fishy but I did not question him further. Instead of going to sleep, I lay on the sofa, watching "Weekly Idol", the last few minutes of it. "Oh, yeah. This episode was the best. The teentop one. Did you see it?" Baekhyun exclaimed while sipping on a cup of hot chocolate.

 

 

"Wait. How did you even know who is the guests?  I thought that you were at your grandmother's?" I added. His grandmother was the type who never liked watching much television, and even though she had a television, it was only with documentaries and old channels. She never watched shows like " Weekly Idol ". He started to fumble with his words, and even tripping over his carpet. Clusmy hyung. He told me that he was watching it on his mobile phone, and quickly brushed it the subject away, attracting me with some dance competitions coming up soon in school. I must join then!

 

 

 

 

The next day at school, I had a meeting with the dance club commitee. Every club would have a commitee itself, even the student council. The commitee has a monthly meeting, and I was part of it because I had contributed the most to the awards the club had received these past few years, earning my rank in the club. That day's meeting was about cutting budget.

 

 

" Our club has been low on funds, all thanks the student council's idea. " Hyoyeon stated," We can't accommodate too much members, it takes up some of our resources. nor can we kick them out. We need to find a way, to cut down on our budget."

 

 

"I heard that it was the president's secretary's idea. She had probably came up with this idea because-" Eunhyuk snoffed before Hyoyeon cut him off. " We are here to discuss HOW should we cut our budget, not how to kill someone now, Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon eyed me, and said," Kai. Since you're so quiet, tell us your ideas." Everyone stopped talking and turned to face me. God. Just kill me.

 

 

"Uh... We could really uh like, kick some of the members that are not performing well, based on their performance for another audition." I blurted out. Wait... This can be a good idea! I could actually get rid some of the girls who entered based on their parents's wealth, that are actually here to see me. Good idea Jongin! WAY TO GO! Some of the people were either - thinking, confused, or annoyed. 

 

 

"Oh Come on Kai. We all know that you dance well, you wouldn't be kicked out. That's how you came up with this lame idea," A girl who I have never noticed before, Dan Bi, spoke. Some of her *coughs* darn supporters nodded and agreed.

 

 

"Well, just because you came in here based on your father's investment in the club, you don't rule us. " I retorted back calmly, and sat on my chair relaxingly as I snicker at the sight of her face turning pale, speechless. She sank further back into her chair and had never spoke up for the whole meeting.

 

 

"Well, I guess that Kai's idea is quite great. Well, we still need a plan B is plan A is not good enough." Hyoyeon added on. We all nodded in agreement, and Sehun raised his hands to suggest something.

 

 

"We can actually start a bake sale to EARN more money." Sehun mumbled. "What was that again, Sehun?" Yunho asked. Sehun took a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter