Why?

Betrayed for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

why?

 

I looked up to glance at the fluffy clouds, floating in the beautiful skies, under the small tree at  the garden of our school - Seoul High. It was the most famous High School, all thanks to the smart nerds and popular kids, especially that group. Yes, I meant THAT group. EXO. You must be thinking, who in the world are they? Well, they are the 'infamous' kingkas, of Seoul High. All of the girls in our school, are literally OBSESSED with them. Except yours truly, me.

 

 

I just, HATE THEM. What makes them think that being "handsome, hot and cute" means that they can do whatever they want! Bully nerds into doing their homework, get girls to buy food for them during break? And too think that all of these people were even willingly to do so! I slammed my notebook shut, as I sat on the bench, mediating to relax myself.

 

 

"What's wrong Jae?" I opened my eyes and stuck my tongue out at my best friend, Lee Ji Hye. She's the best, funniest, most awesome best friend I ever had! Not that I have any friends...

 

 

I pulled her down next to me and started to tickle her out of boredom. "Hahaha! S-STOPP!" She screamed. She started to chase me around and around the garden, and this was one of the days, that was the best. After all the fun, we both headed to the cafeteria to have our lunch. I stuffed my hands into my pockets to find my ID Card, to scan. 

 

 

In Seoul High, we have these ID Cards, to access to our dormitories, and to purchase food from the cafeteria. Personally, I think that the card is quite useless. What are money and keys for then? After choosing the food I wanted to eat, I carried it on a tray to find an empty table. But, it was sadly beside the popular area. 'What's wrong again Jae?" Jihye sighed as she stood next to me. Her eyes brightened up instantaneously upon seeing someone. You might have guessed who the person was but I would still say who the person was. 

 

 

Yes, it's the 'infamous' dancer, who has won countless of awards - both international and famous dance competitions, Kai from the kingka group, EXO. He's a playboy, a huge damn flirt. But just one wink or smirk, BOOM. There goes your heart. Where's your heart? Oh, it has just exploded, there it is. Lying 5 metres away from you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter