Truth Or Dare

Dangerous Boy

Jonghyuns P.O.V

As we reach my friends, i notice that they are both looking at me with confusion on their faces. I just ignore it, because at this point in time im pretty ing drunk. I open my mouth and begin talking, the words just spilling out. "Hey, Minho-ssi, Onew-Hyung..This is Key. We met.... uhhh... over there." I just lazily point to the dance floor and blush a little. Minho is the first one to speak, a look of recolection spreading accross his face. "wait... have you ever been to a club called danger?" he asks key. Key just scrunches his forhead and nods. "Unforchunately yeah, my stupid ex boyfriend works there." Minhos eyes go wide as he remembers why key looks so familiar. "Omo! Your the guy that slapped the danger boy when he was on the table trying to fight me!"

Keys face also happens to light up in rememberence. "That was YOU he kissed!?" Minhos face blushes and he nods slowly. Not wanting it to be true. "Yeah... he kind of just forced it on me.." Key scoffs a little "Yeah he kinda does that. Well, anyway" He hold out his hand to shake Minho's "Its a pleasure to meet you Minho." He then turns to Onew and does the same thing, Onew saying it in return. Onew speaks up again "well, hey, i saw your sick moves out there, you kicked that girls ." He smiled and so did Key. "Yeah, seriously that girl thought she was so hot, then you dropped into that split and she almost shat her pants she was so jealous." I stated drunkenly. We all laugh and me and Key finally sit down. His leg lightly restin against mine under the table, the contact making my skin hot like lava. Seriously Jonghyun... stop it... Ugh...Im just sitting here watching him move those y plump lips and im going crazy.. what the is up with this guy.. why does he make me hard like no other girl has before.. im not gay so i dont understand...ughhhhh whyyyyyyyy.. maybe its just the alcohol....yeah thats it. im drunk. "-So is that okay with you Jonghyun?" I hear from minho as he is ending his question that i didnt even hear because i was lost in thought about keys ing hot lips on my .

"uh.... yes?" I try. He laughs "Were you even listening?" "to be honest... no" "I was asking if you wanted to go back home and have key over and just drink there and play some games. The night is still kind of young and we do have that bottle of bicardi in the freezer we havent touched in a week." i think for a second This would be a good idea, it would give me a better chance to get to know key and plus if he decides to do anything with me-WAIT HOLD UP JJONG.!!!! YOU DONT WANT TO A DUDE! "Oh, yeah. Sounds fun." So we all start to leave the club, and head to the car, where we drive home. 

 

WHEN THEY ARRIVE HOME~

 

Minho runs over straight into the kitchen and pulls the bicardi out of the fridge, he then continous to hold it in the air and excitedly scream "WHOSE READY FOR SHOTS!?" I just give him a weird look and ask "Sense when were you the one for drinking Minho?... Not to mention to be excited about it?" he just grins stupidly and replies with "I dont know, i just feel good today." Onew chimes in at that "So what game do you want to play first?" His question directed at Key. "Why am i choosing?" Onew grins, "because you are the guest of honour." "hmm... sounds fair." Key smirks "How about ring of fire?" Minho smiles big "I havent played that game sense high school! Sounds fun." So we all get our cups made, some bicardi mixed with pineapple juice, and we gather around the kitchen table where we put cards out in a circle. 

 

"Jonghyun. why dont you go first." Key asks me, the look of amusment on his face. "Alright. I will... You guys might have to refreshen the rules for me, its been a long time sense ive played." I smile sheepishly and ruffle the back of my hair alittle. I place my hand over the cards and decide one, over to the left of the circle, right in front of Key, and pick it up. I glance at the card and recite what i see "3...." I make a questioning look and Key smirks and giggles again. " It means you drink. 3 is for me. So sense you pulled it you have to drink." I groan and take a sip of my drink, before placing the card in the used pile and motioning Key to go. Key takes a card without even hesitating and pulls an ACE out. "Ace is waterfall. Everyone drink until i stop." He grins an evil grin and begins to tip his cup back, He drinks about half of it before setting it down, us all having to do the same. I groan again as the liquid hits my already alcohol filled stomach. "Key, your going to knock us all out before its even over." Key just laughs and slaps me on the shoulder, "What?, Cant handle your liqour?" He smiles and motions for Minho to pick a card. "Whatever." I say under my breath.

 

Last card chosen, about a half hour later~

 

Onew picks the last card, It happening to be the last King cup and we all laugh very loudly, screaming excitedly and drunkenly. "THAT means you have to chug the cup!" I say and laugh. "Yah! Onew dont be a baby and take ittttttt~~~~~" Key says. "Onew, ill do half if you will~" Minho says. Onew just laughs and declines, "Im a big boy! I cant doo itttttt." So he picks up the drink and chugs it. Key then perks up and decides to suggest another game. "Hey..." Big smirk. "Do you guys wanna play another game?" Everyone just agrees and laughs. "What is it?" Minho asks. "Truth... Or Dare..." Oh god.. im done forrrrrr...Key smirks big and everyone drunkenly agrees. So we all Go into the living room and circle up on the floor. by this point we are all FACED.

"Ok! So whos first?" Quesitons Minho. "hmm...... how about Oneww?" Key suggests. "Yah, wae me?!" "Because you just had to chug the lasss drink!" Onew makes a sad face. "Fine." Key just grins and asks him truth or dare. Onew being a daredevil, replies "Dare." me and Minho make a ooooooo noise and we all laugh. "I dare you.... to..." Devilish smirk. " Minho's ." I bust out laughing with Key and Onew gasps. "How dare youuuuuu dare me to do that to me best friendd." 

"Well ifh your going to be a puss-" "YAH! I AM NO PUSSSYYYYY!.... Ill do ehtt..okayyy?~" Minho just laughs histerically. I turn to him with a questioning look "Heyy, wae are you laughfing? You realize its YOUR e he !" Minhos face then turns to shock, his drunken finally realizing what hes got to let happen. "Aniooooo. It isntt fairrrrrr." key laughs "Yah, thas how the game worksss. Juss do eht Onew~" so Onew giggles alittle and i watch in horror as Minho lifts up his shirt and allows Onew to inch his face closer and closer to his exposed and eventually... it with the very tip of his tongue. We all bust out laughing afterwards at onew whiping off his tongue profusely and minho doing the same with his , an awkward look plastered on both their faces. "ewwww." Onew states childishly. "Hey! Thass MY ee. Theres noting wrong with my s!" i let out another big laugh and turn to Key. "Who goes now?" Key giggles again and turns to Onew, signaling for him to truth or dare someone now.

 

Onew puts on his thinking cap before yelling out drunkenly at me truth or dare. Me being a coward and a druken loser, i pick "Truth." "What a loserrrrrrr." Key chimes in with that lovely statement. "Boooooooo" I hear from onew and minho. So onew sits for a second and then smirks. "Would you kissssss...Key?" I blush instantly, my defenses going up. "Yah! what kinof questions that?!" "Ohhhh~ so yur saying that iff we dared you to kiss him you woul back out!?" Onew challenges me. And i never back out of a challenge. So i idiodically belt out "YAH! I WOUL NEVER EVER BACK OUT OF A DARE.!" what the am i saying.. shut up shut up shut upppppp...Onew defends back "FINE! The next time yu go you haf to kiss key!" "FINE!" shut the up shut the up shut the up jonghyun gjhdfgjfdgfdgdf what are you saying! now you have to kiss a boy! key at this point in time is just smugly smirking in his little spot hes sitting. apparently happy with how this game is working out. what the why is his face so damn smug.. "Hey i have nothing againt kissing a boy" We all gasp and then laugh.

 

"Minho, truth or dare?" i ask. Minhos face lights up and we already know hes going to pick dare because hes always trying to one up everyone. "Dare." He smiles. "Of course!... I dare yu... tooooo.... go in the fridge... and pick out the firsssss three tingss you find and mix them up and drinkk them." Minhos face doesnt waver for he always takes a challenge as well. He goes to the fridge and opens it before i stop him. "Yah! You cant look! Look away from it.!" He then looks away from the fridge and begins flailing his arm about in it, trying to see what his hand hits first. The first thing his hand come in contact with is yogurt. Then siracha, then pickles. he looks at the contents on the counter and groans a bit. We all bust out laughing instead of minho of course and we watch as he gets a spoon and brings the items into the living room and opens the yogurt. He then pours some siracha in it and puts some pickles in it. His face is one of disgust as he puts some on the spoon, and lifts it to his mouth. He sniffs the concoction wearily, and gags instantly, his face scrunching up in disaproval. We bust out laughing and motion him to eat it. "WAIT WAIT WAIT! let meh record it!" Onew pulls out his phone and records Minho as he takes the first bite of discusting 'food' and chews. His face twists into one of complete and utter discust and he swallows the first bite. "All of eht!" I yell at him. He groans and shoves another spoonful into his mouth. Key gives him an idea "Yah, if you dont chew its almos like the dickles arent there." He laughs and waves his hand over his mouth, realizing he said dickles instead of pickles. we all laugh in unison and watch as minho eats the rest of it.

 

minho gives a evil glare in my direction after that and he continues with askin Key truth or dare. Key also being a fun one, picks dare. "HAH! I dare youuuuu to give Jonghyun here a greatttttttttttt lapdance!....In your boxers!" WHY?! key smirks and runs a hand through his perfect pastel hair. "Done." He pulls out his phone and hits the youtube app on his screen. He puts in a song titled ' u betta' a song by a girl named neon hitch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Zb8G8rE1g). He then stands up and grabs a chair from the kitchen, bringing it in and placing infront of me, now signaling for me to get up and sit in itt. I groans heavily, and uneasy look on my face and do as told. He then motions to Minho to play the song. Then begins to slowly move his hips sensually. And then he moves his hands up his thighs, to the hem of his shirt. and slowly lifts it up, revealing his gorgeous belly button, then higher, to reveal his pink pert s.. mother ingdjdfgkdfkkdkfghndfgkkkkkdgjehgerighj then finally off. he throws his shirt at me and laughs lightly before running his hand from his collar bone, to his , to his stomach, then finally to his button on his jeans. He pops it off profesionally and then undoes the zipper. he then turns around, his now my way, and begins to take off his pants, making quick work of it. His pants now off to reveal his TIGHT hot pink boxer briefs. He starts to shake his expertly, my eyes glued the whole time. he then backs up, and sits on my lap, and begins to twerk on me, his round bouncing up and down right in front of my eyes. Holy ing jesejdrtgk..Ohmygodddd...kkkkkk.... i really hope he cant feel this raging boner i have right now...ughhh what is wrong with medfgkdfgdjfhngjh... He then turns around, his bulge in my face now, and he strattles me. His now lined up with my . Great.. now he can definitely feel it..im doomed.. im pretty sure hes doing this on-purpose.. kkk..He girating and ing on me in the most sinful ways.. then the song comes to an end and he laughs. He leans into my ear and whispers "I wont tell anyone about your little... present if you make that kiss hes going to make us have a good one." then he giggles in my ear and gets off. my eyes go wide, and as i look at the other two their sporting similar expressions, but their mouths open wide. They start to clap and shout, cheering for Keys performance. I just groan slide off the chair, crossing my legs so they cant see the .

 

AFTER ONEWS TURN, WHICH BY THE WAY HE HAD TO TWERK FOR US~

 

Onew smirks evily. And stares at me. "You alreay knowwww wha to dooo!" He laughs and so does minho, but a look of horror crosses my face. "Alright.. les get this over with" Key smirks and faces me, still in his boxers by the way and crawls over to me, on all fours. could he really make this any worse.. He then leans in close to my face. his perfect lips not even one inch from my own. He smiles and closes the last amount of space, ruining my life of no homoual contact. As his lips connect to mine, i feel sparks fly.. and suddenly im not nervous, or scared, or homophobic at all anymore. All i want is to taste him... and never stop. I slide my hand up to the back of his hair and wrap my fingers in it, pushing his lips ever so closer to mine, deepening the kiss, and sliding my tongue into the sweet caverns of his mouth. He at my tongue playfully and then on it. I moan into the kiss and he lets go of my tongue only to take my lip into his mouth and tug at it with his teeth. Then.. Its over. His lips are gone from mine and i am returned back to reality. where im straight. and theres two other REALLY good also STRAIGHT friends in the same room watching what just unfolded in front of them. Their mouths open in shock. Minhos mouth even covered with his hand. "woah." Is the only words that come out of my mouth. "Woah is right, didnt think you had it in you, mr.straight man." key smirks and whipes off his mouth. 

 

what am i going to do... that was the most amazing kiss i have ever experienced in my entire life... it even made my heart race....anddddddd now i have blue balls... ing fantastic.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYSSSSS. I FINALLY wrote and long chapter. LIKE FUUUU. i know its been a long time but i hope this chapter makes you guys forgive me. The next chapter will be even better i promise! I hope you guys pleaseeeee please pleaseeeee comment on these chapters and tell me what you think or what you want to see. Im freaking out cause ive only had 6 comments :( please guys <3 love you allllll..... im also EXTREMELY proud of the picture i put on here.... for this chapter.... i edited it myself it took me about an hour and a half. im lame.