Club Danger

Dangerous Boy

Minho's POV

Why did Onew have to bring me here...? More importantly... why did he know about this place anyway?... who calls a place Danger? "Yah! Onew!?" I yell over the loud music. He obviously didnt hear me because he just kept bouncing up and down and pounding his fist up in the air. I tapped him on the shoulder and repeated myself again, this time putting my mouth up to his ear. "Yah, Onew?, Why are we here again?" "You need a wind down to forget about that thing you dated." he walks me over to a table which Jonghyun is sitting at with a very exceptionally ty looking female and forces me to sit down. He hands me a drink, and says "Bottoms up Choi Minho!~." I just stare at him and ask "What is this? you know i dont really drink.. I dont even go out to places like this." He smiles at me and puts the drink up to my mouth. "drink it and ill tell you." he smirks. I give a large sigh and down the drink quickly to amuse him.

 

I make a sour face and cough alittle. "Its called zombie brains, its the club special." My eyes get really wide "Yah! You gave me a drink called ZOMBIE BRAINS!?" He laughs at me and just simply states "its just a name Minhoo~ Dont freak. You wont feel it until a couple more in anyway. SO drink up!" He slaps me on the shoulder and puts one more in my hand along with one in his own. He clinks the shot with me and drinks it up. I just do it to please him. "come on, lets get on the floor, the main attraction is about to start!" He pulls my arm and forces me to the dance floor, all the way to the front row.

While we settle in at the front, people pushing and clawing to get closer to the stage, the whole room goes dark, along with complete silence. Confused, i tap Onew on the shoulder only to be slapped away and told to be quiet. On stage a spot light appears on the floor. The music starts off with a beat, The stage floor opens up and out slowly comes a black metal cage. In it, a guy maybe 19 years old. Snow blonde hair, piercings all over, in a fishnet top, leather jacket and ripped leather jeans, a thick black eyeliner. The boy starts singing, and with that, dancing inside the cage sensually. Climbing the cage upside down, throwing his body around, girating his hips, moving ually. The boy sings these lyrics "Danger! With me with me with me with me, Danger! Lets disappear, disappear, disappear." At the drop, the boy throws open the cage and walks out singing and looking directly at me "Im careful, I have only one target, I count seconds", he comes infront of where i am standing and knee slides to me, his crotch in my face due to him being on stage. He gets on all fours and touches my face, then grabs my hair and makes out with me so intensely i almost cried. he sings and smirks at me "My perfect scenario!" He just gets up as the crowd screams and keeps on with his routine, getting on the pole, the spinning floor, followed by more choreography.

NO WAY THIS KID JUST KISSED ME! I AM NOT GAY WHAT IS THIS!?

Onew just hits my arm and looks at me incredulously while smiling intensely "WOAH! HE KISSED YOU!" i just sit there wide eyed, walked over to the bar, orders a couple more of those zomie brains shots and sits down at the table with Jonghyun. I take 3 more shots and lay my head on the table in my hands. Onew comes back over and taps me on the shoulder smiling "Yah, Jonghyun! Guess who just got a mouth full of danger boy up there?" Jonghyun breaks away from his girl for half a second to talk and laughs at me "No way! He kissed you?" at this point i start feeling a little dizzy, but very excited and wanted to get up and dance. So i stumble off the chair and into the dance floor. Onew and Jonghyun just stare at me confused and continue to sit at the table talking and poking fun at me.

On the floor, i start moving slowly, warming up a bit. Then i start breaking out my best moves, (im a dancer). I just forget about everyone else around me, and i dance like no one is watching. The drinks must have hit me because i was feeling a little winded, and more then a little dizzy, but over in all, i felt great! Little did i know or realize, the people had started a circle around me. I was dancing in the middle, then all of a sudden someone from the circle breaks into the middle and challenges me. Then i realize... Its the boy from on stage.... He smirks at me and starts busting out these killer moves. All y and sharp moves. Every once in a while coming up to me and getting really awkwardly close.

Its now my turn, so i start dancing more fiercely then i have ever danced before, pulling out all my best moves. The crowd cheers as i do a back flip and an ending pose, my body pressed almost exactly against the boys, our lips just inches away, just as the song ends. I dont know if it was the alcohol or what, but i kind of wanted to tease this boy.

We're both breathing really hard, and he smirks at me, and pushes me away and walks away. I walk back over to my table and are greeted by an excited Jonghyun and Onew. "Ohmygod dude that was amazing! I didnt know you could dance that well!" Jonghyun says "You kicked his !" I smiled and gave them high fives. We're all sitting down, relaxing, drinking some Soju, when the boy from before comes up to my table and jumps on top of it, crouching down into my face. He puts his finger under my chin and smiles at me menicingly.

"Nice moves out there, Almost beat me." I stifle a snort and open my mouth to start speaking but he cuts me off "Almost." Jonghyun and Onew have never been more quiet in there life. "What is a guy like you doing here anyway, You obviously dont belong here." He retorts. "Excuse me?" I ask incredulously. "The way your dressed. Your a good boy. Quiet. Well reserved. You dont belong here. Why dont you leave?" My eyes widen and i scoff at him, pushing his hand off my face and getting up out of my seat. "I have every ri-" He once again cuts me off by grabbing my shirt collar roughly and pulling me so close to him face, i thought he would kiss me again. Instead, he leans in really close to my ear. "I said leave, Unless you want to take this outsi-" It was my turn to cut him off, "EXCUSE ME!? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT VIOLATED ME! you kissed me without my permis-" "Yah! I dont care about that, Or you. Ill kiss you if i want, ill kiss anyone if i want, got it!? this is MY club."

In that moment, a gorgeous guy, tall and thin, pulls the boys arms away from me and smacks him in the face as hard as he can. "YAH, TAEMIN! YOU ING ! Dont EVER talk to me again you !" then he storms away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooooo guys, this is my second story... im going in a completely different direction with this one soooooooo. tell me what you think. WHat do you think? fight in the next chapter or lust? :)