Life Is Good.

Dangerous Boy

Key's P,O.V~

I wake up the next morning and see that Jonghyun is still fast asleep, i turn over to check the time and see its almost noon. I then turn back over and smile, watching his chest rise and fall, slowly but deeply, seeing his eyes twitching underneath his lids, a clear indication that he is dreaming. His lips slightly parted, and a tiny bit of drool on the corner of his lips. such a cute sleeper, even with that drool. Ugh what a freaking dino puppy. I continue to watch him for a couple more minutes and notice him turn his body onto his side facing me, his face in an aggitated expression. A couple seconds later he yawns and brings his hand up to his eye to rub it out. He opens his eyes slowly, them locking with mine. "Sleep well?" i say. His eyes go wide and his face is in pure shock, he screams, pulls the blanket over his half body and ends up falling off the bed with a loud thud. I start histerically laughing and he pokes his head above the bed. Just then Onew and Minho come busting in the door. "Jonghyun whats wrong!?" "Everything okay??" Their eyes now going wide with confusion. Then Onews eyes trail over me, and notice the hickeys. His face now contorting into a smile, and cracking out into a laughter. He slaps Minho on the shoulder and says "Look at Keys neck" Minho does and then begins to laugh as well. Jonghyun just slaps himself in the face, groans, and lays on the floor, covering his face with his blanket. 

I just sit there with a smug expression. "What can i say, boys cant stay away." Then i laugh too. "Come on jjong, get up. Theres no shame~" I crawl over the bed to poke at him, throwing the blanket off at the same time. He groans again "Go awayyyyyy. Its not fair. Taking advantage of a drunk me." I giggle "JJong i was drunk too. and if i remember corrrectly you were the one that started to dance with me at the club~" He groans even louder this time and sits up. This was Minho and Onews cue to leave the room "Were gunna go get breakfast" Minho says, "Yeah and some ing tylenol" Onew says. They close the door as they leave and Jonghyun finally gets up and sits on the bed.

He just stares at his hands for a while. Thinking about what to say. I figure id help out, the mood getting a little dark "Jjong i-" "No, Key, its fine. I know. Its just- this is- ugh.. its really hard for me. Im not.. im not gay... at least i never thought i was. Ive liked girls, hell ive ed girls. i just dont get it, i find you so irrevicably attractive and i cant stand it." I try not to smile at that and begin to speak slowly "JJong.. I get it. For some reason ive always made guys turn their heads in my direction.. they always fall for me, and they always hate it. Its hard to be okay with something when you cant even understand it yourself. They always end up leaving me because they cant handle the confusion. They are too afraid of being caught being 'gay' and they are ashamed. And my last boyfriend, the one from club danger, the one that kissed Minho, he hurt me pretty badly. He was emotionally destructive and he changed once he got what he wanted.. not that i didnt give it up easily.." His face drops noticably. I open my mouth to speak again but his voice is heard instead "Key, im sorry youve had to deal with all of that.. and im sorrry about that guy, what was his name.. Taemin, he seemed like the king of s. Actually.. I kind of broke his face a little.. i did it for Minho, and i felt sort of bad but now that i know hes hurt you im even more glad that ive beat him." I smile small at that and he does too. "But if its any constellation..i-ill try." I was confused for a second at what he said, but then understood he meant us. My face lighting up ever so slightly "Ill try to live with my feelings for you. Ill try being... Gay. For you. I dont know what im doing and im really afraid.. but i feel a really deep conection with you. plus.. ive NEVER came like i did last night before that was.. insane" We both giggle at that. A blush creeping onto both of our faces. "Well.. if at any time you feel like you cant take, just tell me. Cause i like you.. a lot." He looks at me with a kind of questioning expression and slowly brings his hand to my face, his hand jumping a bit when it makes contact, but then he starts to lean in. "Jjong.. You dont have to.." He stops "...But i want to." He then closes the space between us and kisses me. Not the hot kiss from last night or the confused one i was expecting but the most loved one ive ever felt. I felt like he was really true in that moment, I trust this man and... ill probably love him some day soon.

 

After we got dressed and went out into the kitchen~

 

Jonghyun had insisted that we hold hands walking out, Because his friends were the best place to start infront of. He didnt say but i could tell he was really nervous. He was scared that his friends would reject him. Onew is in the Kitchen making breakfast and Minho is sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper. "Hey." Jonghyun says. Minho looks up and notices our hands intertwined. He cracks a small smile "Hey Onew! You have to come see this" Jonghyun panicks a bit and tries to pull his hands away, but i keep it tight in my grasp. Onew pokes his head from in the kitchen and looks at us. Then looks down to our hands. He then breaks into a smile. "Hey, breakfast is ready anyway. Ill bring it out." Moments later theres plates brought into the dining room and set on the table, me and jjong sitting down along with onew. We all begin to eat in small silence. Then Minho starts "Hey, so just so you know Jonghyun. We are okay with anyone you want to see. We dont care if its a boy. Besides, Key is prettier then any girl youve ever brought over" Him and Onew bust out laughing. Jonghyun blushes deeply, staring at his food. "Oh really? You guys havent seen anything yet, if you think im pretty like this, wait till you see me dressed like a girl. Im a killer." I smile big. Jonghyuns eyes widen and he turns to me "You dress like a girl?!" I laugh "Sometimes. I have the figure for it so why not." Onew turns to me "Dude, you should totally do that. Id love to see it. I think its super cool when people can look like the opposite gender and pull it off." "Okay " I smile "I can do it tomorrow if you guys really want to see." 

We all finish our food and i tell jonghyun that i need to go home. He looks a little solumn but he obliges. The car ride to my house was really quiet and he didnt kiss me goodbye but its all in due time. I can wait as long as need be. Walking into my house i smile to myself, knowing that i had just met good friends and a potenial boyfriend. Life if good right now.