!SEOUL!

Dangerous Boy

Minho's P.O.V~

After we get the tires on the car, we start to head out. We go to our favorite place to get Korean BBQ. After sitting down and ordering our food we begin to chat to ourselves. "Yah, Minho? Do you want to go out with us again tonight?" I get a stupid grin from Onew. I give him a look of horror. "Why would i want to go out again after what happened last night!?" "Hey, we dont have to go to the same place~.... come onnnnn... pleaseeeeee?~" I give pure silence for about three whole minutes. ".....Fine. But only for you." Onew smiles really wide and hugs me, i try to squirm away from him, obviously failing and others begin to stare at us from another table. "Yah, Onew stop itttt. People are staring!" I push him off. He pouts a little. "I dont care.." Jonghyun decides to pipe in now. "So where do you want to go tonight then, Onew?" Onew gives a thinking look.. a couple seconds later he puts his finger up and i can swear a light pops up over his head. "Ah! i got it! We can go !SEOUL!." Jonghyun grins and agrees happily. "I should be able to work my magic just fine there. All the hot desperate chicks go there."

 

I roll my eyes at him and scoff a bit. "jonghyun, when are you going to get into a REAL relationship and not girls for fun?" it was his turn to scoff, putting on a fake offended expression. "Yah! im hurt Minho." I just roll my eyes again. "Whatever." We begin eating our food, and decided to order a bottle of Soju to share between us. "I hate you guys. Just so you know." I glare at them from across the table. "We know" the both say in unison, a stupid smile plastered onto there faces.

 

Later that night~

 

I walk into my closet, looking for something to wear for the club. I pick up several shirts, and throw them aside, not quite liking any of them, until i pick up a shirt from high school... "are you kidding? i still have this?" It was a black and white shirt, with a black vest, and looking under it, i see leather pants, with strings and ties all over. i smile a bit. "This is deffinitely going to work. hmm... maybe ill actually blend in this time." I slide on a pair of combat boots. I change into the items. I once over mself in the mirror and smile. I actually look pretty good. "hmm." I walk out of the bathroom and into the living room, waiting for the other two to finish getting ready. 

 

A while later i see jonghyun come out in black skinny jeans, a black shirt with a panther on it, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots as well. He also had a fingerless glove that went all the way up to his elbow on his right hand. Styleish. "Woah, Minho, you look great... Wait.. Are those your clothes from high school!?" He starts laughing. "They actually look amazing." "Yea, you look good too Jonghyun." A few minutes later Onew comes out in silver wetlook skinny Jeans, a grey shirt, and a cool intricate black cover. Also wearing combat boots. Onew of course smiling, he ruffles his hair and looks at us. "Is this good?" He inquires. "Yah, why do you ask us Onew, you always look good." We all compliment eachother then decide to get going.

 

At the club~

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V~

We are all sitting down at a table, a couple drinks on the table, waiting for our ready lips. I pick up a cup and signal the other two to do the same thing. I lift it to the middle of us, touching their cups to mine. "Cheers!" We all say in unison and take our first sips. Minho is the first to speak up "Hey, this one isnt actually that bad, Jonghyun, what is it?" I just smile at him and take another sip before saying "Its just Rum and cranberry juice." He downs about half of his and puts it back on the table. "Wow, Minho, you must really like it to chug it!" I give him a big smile and do the same. Now... Who to target? I guess the best way to do that is go to the dance floor. I grin stupidly to myself. I start to stand up "Hey, Minho, Onew, I am going to go to the dance floor." Onew smiles big "Is it hunting time?" Minho laughs and ends up spitting out the sip of his drink he was taking. "We will go with you actually. I could use a little company." Onew grins and motions for Minho to stand up and come with.

 

As we begin walking onto the dance floor, i start looking around at all of the people. Trying to find a potential candidate. We move a little closer to the middle and end up seeing a circle of people, surrounding a person. A female to be exact. Im not going to lie, she was ing hot, she had long light brown hair, a devilish smirk, and long y legs that went on for days. She was dancing all y, girating hips, rolling body, swift feet. She ends the dancing with a split, her two fingers forming a piece sign at her eye and her lips in a kiss. As soon as shes done i see a- A BOY?! What?! A boy comes out of the circle and starts to push her shoulders alittle, shoving her away so he could get some room, he had a cat-like glare and a smooth smirk planted on his face. After shoving her away a bit he does a reversed cartwheel and ends into a split.

 

My eyes have never been so wide in my entire life. "WOOOOOOH!" Everyone is screaming, the girls face surprised. The boy gets up quickly and starts dancing, throwing his hips here and there, popping his chest, rolling his hips and flipping his cute, blonde/colorful hair around-OMO? CUTE?! what am i saying... "Aigoo!" I slap my face a couple times. The boy does a kick, almost kicking himself in the shoulder in the process and ends with a little poke to her nose, smirking then walking away.. the crowd goes insane as they cheer and give him high fives. Minho waves infront of my face a couple times to get my attention, my mind finally snapping back into it's rightful place. "Are you ok? You seem a little out of it." "Oh, Yea! Did you see that!?" I gestured to the dance battle that just unfolded in front of us. "Yea, that was insane, That guy is a crazy good dancer...But i cant shake the feeling that he looks familiar....Hm...Oh well!"

 

I walk alittle farther, seeing that boy dancing on his own now, swaying back and forth. For some reason i feel very drawn to him and end up behind him, my hands on his hips, my groin flush with his . I follow in his motion, back and forth, back and forth, with our hips. He looks back at me, grinning a bit as he does so and all of a sudden starts shaking his on me better then any female has done to me before. At this point i am no longer in my state of mind. I couldnt see or feel anything except his on me. I bite my lip and groan a little to myself. The song comes to an end and he turns around, snaking his arms around my neck, his lips right at my ear. I can feel his breath tickling my neck.. "So, Dino boy, whats your name?" He smirks at me. I break out of my trance and begin to speak, my voice cracking in the process, so i clear my throat and start again. "Ah, My name?.." Why am i so nervous all of a sudden?... "My name-Its.. its-Jonghyun!" I give a nervous smile a rub the back of my head. He laughs lightly, the sound tickling my ears in the most beautiful way...BEAUTIFUL?! I shake my head a bit at myself.. He puts out his hand, i take it weakly and shake it. "Im Kibum. But you can call me Key.~" He winks at me. HE WINKED AT ME!? dfgjfgjndfl;jm my mind is turning to mush. What the hell... "Well, im going to go to the bar and get a drink, ill catch you later?" He says, starting to walk away. "W-Wait!" He turns to look at me a small smile playing on his lips. "Let me buy you a drink." The words come out of my mouth quickly. Wanting to keep him in my presence just a bit longer...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOHDJFGFDGJFDJGDFKJDFKHJ HOW EXCITING, YOU GET TO MEET KEY IN HIS PROPER PLACEEEEE. and if you were all wondering who the female was he was battling it was hyuna. XD Only one rightful enough to y dance with Key. Sooooooo what do you guys think so far? Maybe JJong isnt as straight as he thought, hmm? :) Im sorry for the long absence in my writing, i got kinda caught up in work and stuff. I hope you guys enjoy this story as i write it. Please let me know what you all think, or what you want out of this! Also the picture at the top is what the boys are wearing. But minus that weird fluffy thing on jjong.