Let Me Buy You A Drink :)

Dangerous Boy

Jonghyun's P.O.V~

As i follow behind Kibum walking towards the bar i cant help but stare at his plump , not helping that he swings his hips ily as he walks. He reaches the bar before me, placing his elbows on the bar and sticking his out leaning on the bar. He calls the bartender over and turns his head to me. "What do you want?" I panic for a second, forgetting how to speak. "U-uh.. Anything you want. Its on me remember?" I try at a smile, thinking it came out pretty decently. He smirks, his smile telling me im going to be in trouble for giving him the option to choose our drinks. He turns his attention back to the bartender and orders our drinks. Im completely lost in his , so i fail to notice what he orders. He tells the bartender that its on my tab.Two minutes later hes holding out a drink to me. I take it nervously, our hands touching lightly when i grab the drink from him, his skin sending jolts into my body.

He holds his cup up to mine, signaling for us to cheers. I touch my cup to his and bring the mystery drink to my lip slowly, sniffing it in the process. what the is this? it smells like battery acid.. am i really about to drink this just because he handed it to me..? He laughs lightly, noticing my hesitation. "Your not scared are you? Just drink it." I take a light sip of concoction, my face twisting into an expression of discust. I cough a little before trying to speak. "Holy , what the hell is that it tastes like battery acid?" He laughs again what a sweet sound... what?! WHAT AM I SAYING!? "Just drink it Jonghyun. Itll do its job trust me. Its the strongest drink here." hes trying to kill me. lovely. if he wants me drunk, then ill get drunk. i say it and clink my cup with his again, now downing the entire drink. I cough and hack loudly after drinking it then wipe my mouth off. He smiles at me and chugs his drink as well.

He takes me by the hand and leads me back over to the dance floor. He gives me this grin that says 'im the iest thing and you know it' and then starts to dance to a song that just started, it being Beg for it by Iggy Izaela. He lips the words as the song plays, and ily moves his body, playing with me here and there, using me as his tool for seduction. I cant help but stare and feel myself get 100 degrees hotter.

After the song we both return to bar, and order water to drink, he downs his and then we continue walking but this time back over to my friends


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....sorry this is so short. and i know is been forever but me and my mom are in the middle of moving and its takin a while no too mention i got a new job.... so im always working. BUT MONEY.! XD so i hope you all are enjoying my story. plase give me feed back? :) <3 you all.