Bathroom Talk

Dangerous Boy

Taemin's P.O.V~

I run inside, pushing passed this idiots two friends, and slam the door on the way in. I dont get barely halfway accross the dance floor before i hear my name getting yelled from behind me. Aish, how i hate that voice, why wont you just get the messege and leave me alone. "Yah! Taemin!" I stop dead in my tracks and turn around abruptly, making the idiot, pain in the neck diva run straight into me. "WHAT DO YOU WANT KEY?!" The boy, Key, makes a hurt face and then a scoff. "What the happened Tae?! I thought you were with me, then i come here to see you perform and your making out with some random guy, not to mention you being a complete !" God, this idiot is annoying.. I sleep with someone a couple times and they think we're together. Doesnt anyone get it? "Yah! Who do you think you are?! You think I could date a no one like you!? All i wanted from you was ." I make the most devilish and hated expression i can and continue... "And how easily i got it." I smirk and get put my mouth next to his ear and whisper: "." Before i had time to react I recieved the hardest punch to my face i have ever gotten from one of my toys. , thats going to bruise.. this ing brat! He runs off crying before i can do anything.

 

I start walking again, this time towards the mens bathroom, I go inside and inspect my eye. Right when I go to walk outside im pushed against the wall by a short, but highly toned male with blonde hair. Ah, how many times today am i going to do this.. "YAH DANGER BOY! You mind telling us why you hurt our friend Minho?" Asks the brown haired, tall boy next to him." I try to push him off of me but instead get slammed into the wall a second time. I look up at him with hate and discust in my eyes "Look, im getting really tired of you fags today, if you could just shut up and leave me alone that would be great, or do i have to call security?" 

 

Im guessing he didnt like the use of the , because he pushes me a third time into the wall, much harder this time.I let out a groan. They look pretty furious by this point. "FAGS? WHO ARE YOU CALLING FAGS? YOU KISSED OUR FRIEND REMEMBER?!" I scoff and laugh alittle "Incase you havent noticed... This is my club. I can do whatever i want. Whenever i want. With WHOever i want...." I get really close, my lips almost grazing his, my hand now placed on his groin.  "Get the picture?" I smirk, But not for too long because im graced yet AGAIN with a punch to my face. This time busting my lip open. He goes to punch me again but the taller boy stops his hand. "Jonghyun, stop it. He isnt worth it. Lets go." I can feel the blood starting to drip kind of heavily now from my lip. He lets go slowly. , this punches hard. I the blood off and smirk at him. "Yeah, follow your little girlfriend." His face blows up with anger and the brown haired boy pulls him out of the bathroom before he can get another swing at me.

 

When they are gone, i walk back over to the bathroom sink and inspect my face. Aigoo, My beautiful face.. They will pay for this... He got my lip so bad its split.. Im going to need stitches.. Maybe I played too hard tonight.. None the less. I will get them back for it. I smirk to myself in the mirror and wet a papertowel, then clean my lip up. When im finished i leave the bathroom, and go into my dressing room where i grab my first aid kit and take it to the mirror. I place it on the vanity counter and open it up, grabbing a needle and stitching thread. I put the thread through the needle and begin sewing my lip up. Five stitches... this er. Oh well, at least it adds to my appearance. i groan alittle here and there, tie up the end and cut the access string. 

 

 

 

 

I know this is a short chapter.. i was rushing sorry loveleys.