Chapter Two

The Eligibility Test
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A Cup of Coffee with a Slice of Gossip

 

Once again the infamous bachelorette Miss P has been spotted with the hot couple from two years back, who had really created a spectacle with their really hot wedding! From what we know so far, Mrs. C and Miss P have been friends since high school. So it wasn’t really supposed to be a hot topic to grace our small world of gossip.

However, *speaks in a hushed tone* Miss P was seen clinging to Mr. C and smiling brightly up at him!

Did my sixth sense just detect a love triangle here? Woah!

And guess what I found out recently?

Miss P was supposedly dating Mr. C before Mr. C met his future missus! Is Miss P regretting her decision of turning Mr. C down all those years ago? (She turns them men down so easily!) Is it an attempt to snatch away what she thinks is hers in the first place?

I was pretty shocked to find that Mrs. C was being totally indifferent to this matter!

OMG! Don’t tell me those three have some exquisite tastes that should best be kept a secret? *winks*

That’s all for now!

Ciao,

Hiyori-chan.

 

Well, this is awkward.

Sandara slowly looked up from the newspaper and stared at her best friend.

“Bommie, I really-”

“Oh shut it!” Bom snapped. “I know there’s nothing between you two, ‘okay? I’m just mad at that Hiyori bish! Why did she have to drag Seunghyun into this?”

Sandara knew why Bom was so worried about Seunghyun. He was the kind of guy who’d never really care about anything. No matter how many rumours about him got spread, no matter how awful those rumours were, he’d never utter a word to defend himself. And so, people would continue to talk about him behind his back.

Bom couldn’t stand this one trait of Seunghyun. If there was anything that could be fatal to Bom and Seunghyun’s relationship, then that would be Bom’s fretting over what people think and Seunghyun’s indifferent attitude towards it all.

Damn you, Hiyori. You really hit a sore spot this time.

Bom was squeezing the lemon too hard. Sandara didn’t think she could drink the lemon tea that was currently being prepared for her by Bom. She sighed and looked out of the window.

“It’s all because of me,” she mumbled.

“Do you want me to pour this tea on your head?” Bom spoke through gritted teeth. “Stop blaming yourself for this! It’s not your fault that that hag is so untalented. She-”

Bom got cut off by Jihyun’s crying.

“Ugh! She woke up again!” Bom quickly washed her hands and started to leave the kitchen. “Drink the tea. I’ll be right back. And when I’m back I don’t want to see this miserable face of yours so better do something about it. Stop beating yourself up over this !”

Sandara heaved a sigh and got up from the stool. She picked the cup of tea, took a sip and then threw the rest into the sink. It was too sour.

Bommie wouldn’t notice.

Things weren’t supposed to go this way. It was supposed to be a happy day, where Sandara would buy a present for Jihyun, celebrate Jihyun’s birthday with Bom and Seunghyun all day and then return home to work on her novel.

Seunghyun was not at home. Bom had said that he had gone to buy stuff for the party tonight but Sandara had been with them the previous day when they were shopping for the party and she knew nothing else was left to buy. She understood that Seunghyun left to give her some space and save her from the awkwardness of it all.

Sandara felt more depressed.

I’m causing them so much trouble. It’s supposed to be a special day for them. It’s Jihyun’s first birthday aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter