Chapter 6

Catching Mr.Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Luhan ended up buying Caramel Macchiato for both of them which Minseok happily accepted and immediately starting slurping it. the sounds Minseok was making confirming that he’s enjoying the drink, made Luhan go crazy. Instead of drinking his coffee, Luhan was busy staring at every move Minseok makes. The way he drinks, the way his eyes closes to enjoy the taste but most important is how Minseok his lips after every sip.

“Lu Ge..” Minseok interrupted Luhan from staring so much and flinched a bit while taking his coffee and pretend he was only drinking.

“Yes..?” He stuttered looking only at his hands holding the coffee cup.

“What do you think of Jongdae?”

The sudden question made Luhan look up at Minseok’s direction. Face puzzled “huh? What do you mean?”

“Well, nothing.. Just asking..” Minseok said as he kept on stirring at his coffee in circles “So? What do you think of him” Minseok said with a smirk planted on his face which made Luhan wonder more of the source of this question..

‘what Minseok planning now?” Luhan thought...

Luhan tried to erase the frown in his own face. It wasn’t that he hated Chen but the fact that Chen staying beside Minseok is the thing that really annoys him, but in other times, Chen is a great friend and company “Clingy ...” Luhan absent mindedly said and his eyes went large as his foolishness..” I mean, he’s sweet, good friend...”

Minseok smiled at Luhan final answer and took another sip from his coffee “Yeah he is.. He makes people smile too easily..”  

Luhan wanted to know further, what was the purpose of this question and what Minseok wanted to hint out at..’ does he like Chen??’ the idea only made him angry.. “Why are you asking?”

“Well, nothing.. it’s just a simple question.. i thought that maybe...” Minseok started “Maybe you don’t like him!” he continued the last like a whisper but Luhan heard him.

“What if i don’t like him?” Luhan asked as he was sipping on his coffee and avoiding Minseok shocked face.

Minseok stopped drinking and looked at the carefree Luhan who kept on drinking his own coffee “Why?? Why wouldn’t you like him?” Minseok wondered.

“Well, i could have my own reasons...”

“What are Those reasons? Minseok curiously wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter