Chapter 14

Catching Mr.Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ahh , Harder...”

“Nghhh, Shiitt.. Just a bit more..”

“I am trying.. why don’t you serve yourself then..” Minseok said puffing his cheeks.

Luhan grinned looking at how cute Minseok looked while laying on the floor and pushing his pant off him “You’re doing a better job...”.

“Then stop complaining and stop making those voices” Minseok complained and hit Luhan leg which still had his pants stuck on the ankle.

Luhan cheekily smiling “It wasn’t intentional.. really “ Minseok couldn’t believe him at all when he had this big wide smile on.

“ you, Let’s get done with this..” Minseok cursed, feeling tired already “Dunno how you wore this in the first place, it’s tooooo tight , Oh my..”

Luhan chuckled and started helping Minseok with the pant problem.

 

 

Luhan was now grinning looking at the cutie frowning Baozi "uhhh finally .... " Luhan whispered ally. Minseok tiredly threw himself on the floor and the pants in his hand still trying to gain his strength back after this long war.

Luhan loved how Minseok was breathing loudly and his eyes half close. " beautiful.. " Luhan whispered to himself. He then got off of the bed and went over to Minseok. he lied down on top of him, the other suddenly opened his eyes when he felt a pressure on him to see Luhan was already on top, and when he tried to push him away he found his hands trapped by the other. Minseok couldn't move.. he was trapped under Luhan who was also half ... pantless, just with shorts.

 

" w wh at .. " Minseok stuttered nervously

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter