Chapter 2

Catching Mr.Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Minseok asked first as both him and Chen reached to Luhan side. Chen went over to the kitchen to bring some snacks and Minseok sat near Luhan on the sofa. Minseok slowly leaned closer to see what was Luhan doing with his phone.

 

Luhan nervously flinched after feeling Minseok hot breathes on his cheeks, he widened his eyes and nervously pulled away to make little space between him and Minseok but in the process, Luhan phone hit Minseok’s forehead.

 

“Omg.. Oh My..” Luhan freaking out after seeing Minseok palms massaging his forehead and wincing “Minnie, I’m sorry, oh my.. I’m sorry..” Luhan brought a hand to Minseok forehead to check for any traces “does it hurt?” He said with a sad tone...

 

Minseok slightly laughed and smiled at this funny situation. But the most funny for him was Luhan reaction “Lu Ge, It’s okay.. It doesn’t hurt” Minseok smiled reassuring and Luhan blushed when Misneok called him “Lu Ge..” he always love it when Minseok say it. The way he says it like he’s whispering something into his ears, it gives him chills to his body.. Minseok voice is his Eargasm.

 

 “I’m sorry...” Luhan apologized again and sadly stood up from the sofa “I think i’m going to sleep then..”

 

Luhan strutted walking away but a tug on the end of his shirt held him back. He stopped and looked back to see Minseok serious face while his fingers tugging at the edge of his shirt “Stay with me ..”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter