Chapter 13

Catching Mr.Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" I will not ... "

" yes you will" 

" why should I ? "

" because I want you to ..  isn't it enough? " Luhan still trying to make Minseok to take his pants off but Minseok wouldn't agree to it.

" ehh.. Not enough.. is that your reason, you could ask someone else.. I’m not helping you with that" Minseok smirked.

" I want You .. to do it " Luhan teased back still not losing his grins that makes Minseok more angry 

" You could ask Jongin, seems like you like him touching you " Minseok huffed and frowned. 

" are you jealous.. " Luhan smiled widely his jaw dropping low 

" I Am not... Why would I .. " Minseok snapped back at Luhan and rolled his eyes at him.

" oh yeah, you are jealous.." Luhan teased getting closer to Minseok who stepped back but Luhan stepped one step closer " yes you are.. admit it " 

" I am NOT ... don’t just imagine things Luhan .. just off " Minseok angrily spat out while taking a step back but with that he reached the wall behind him which he managed hardly to get off of it earlier.

" I won't, until you admit it then, Maybe I’ll let you go " Luhan smirked after taking a step closer that made Minseok trapped against the wall.. " You won't get out anytime soon " grinning Luhan got closer to Minseok sending warm air to Minseok's neck.. 

" Ayshh.. " Minseok breathed out deeply, huffing of annoyance, this closeness wasn't good for him, he hated it .. " why are you doing this? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter