Chapter 9

My Faults

CL don't know Dara's adress. She try to call Dara but later Dara doesn't pick up. She call TOP, who is also Dara's bestfriend to ask but TOP doesn't pick up. CL feel like everything against her. She want to meet Dara right now, want to know that Dara will not let go of her. CL feels like she already have a deep love for Dara. For the one that she shouldn't. What should she do to make the right thing. She miss Dara so much. 

 

Bom's POV

 

"Hey baby" TOP run to me while I'm finding something to eat in the kitchen.

 

"Mmmmm?" I look at him.

 

"Look" he gives me his phone. My eyes open widely as I saw Chaerin name. What the hell? 

 

"What now?" TOP ask me "Should I pick it up?" 

 

"NO, are you crazy" I start to panic.The phone stop ringing.

 

"she is calling about 4 times" Top said and look at me.

 

 

"Why? Is she know something? Can't...because I really carefull ." 

 

"honey, you can't hide it from her forever" TOP said

 

" I can't, I scare and I don't want to hurt her like this. She is a good girlfriend to me. OMG, what should I do" I'm crying. TOP hugs me " shhh...don't cry baby, let's think about it later. Now you're here with me. Stop talking about Chaerin." He kiss me and start to undress me.

 

Dara's POV

 

I miss Chaerin. It's already 1 week since that day. I try to avoid her calls. I just text her only 1 message "Let me some time to think Chae, I need it and we need it. I'm sorry " . Thats all I can do right now. I miss her ing much. I just receive a text from TOP. Tomorrow is his birthday, he want me go to his party at his house and this is a Private Party. I bet that Chaerin will also there. What should I do? I can't pass my bestfriend birthday but I still can't ready to face Chae. I love her. I love her so much to forget her. I scare that I can't control myself to hug her when we meet again. I miss everything about her. I guess I have no choice. I will attend TOP party but I will try to stay away from Chae. Beside that, I think that Bom will there and I will need some help from Taeyang (he know about my problem with Chae) so Chae can't have chance to talk things with me and the important point is that I will have a chance to see her again. Hope things will be alright.

 

 

6:45 pm

 

Dara's POV

 

Taeyang is standing in front of my house waiting for me. Today I wear a black dress which show half of my . "wow, you look...so...good. You're beautiful" Taeyang smile to me. "Thanks" I smile. He open his door for me. We talk about some stuffs on the way. After almost 40 minutes we are here at TOP's house. The house full with guests and I can regconize some of them. They are almost celabrities and some businessman. I come inside with Taeyang beside me. I look around and I see her, standing next to Bom and drinking her wine. My heartbeat is rasing fastly. I miss her. I want to hug her right now but I can't. I need to make distance with Chaerin. 

 

"You want to greet Bom?" Taeyang ask me. "should I?" I ask myself. "Come?" Taeyang waiting me to hold his hand. I decide to go with him. I let him hold my hand and lead me to Bom and Chaerin.

 

"Hey Bom...hi CL" Taeyang greets them when we arrive. They both look up and I can see clearly Chaerin's reaction. Her stares...I miss it. "Hi Bom "Hi Chaerin" I said and hug Bom. "Where are you Dara? Why I can't call you?" Bom ask worried. "Oh..I have a vacation with my family." I lied. 

 

"Want some drink?" Taeyang ask me gentlemanly. "Yes, please" I smile sweetly to him. 

 

"Oh...sweet" Bom comment. I just smile to her. Taeyang was known as a person who always act sweet with everybody. He is a successful businessman and of couse very handsome. Chaerin just keep silence and stare at me sometime. 

 

"Hey, wait a minute, I just say hello to my friend over there" Bom said to me and Chaerin then she go away. 

 

Oh . I and Chaerin just standing looking around and don't know what to do and what to say. No one want to break the ice first. She hold her glass of wine and stare straight to my face. I make me feel uncomfortable. "He is sweet huh?" Chaerin said coldly. What the hell? She doesn't ask about me but about Taeyang? Why she doesn't care about me ? " Yeah...he is so sweet and gentle to me" I said and look at her eyes. We went silence again.

 

"Here you are...your drink" Taeyang suddently interrupts

 

"Oh..Thanks" I take the beer and look back at her. She look somewhere else. I want to talk with her but I can't.

 

TOP suddently come from somewhere. "Ehummm...Good evening lady and gentlemen. Thanks for coming to my birthday. This is really mean to me. Have fun okay? MUSIC " He smile widely and tell the DJ to play the music. 

 

"Dance?" Taeyang ask me. I don't know why I look at Chae. She standing here, looking at me and wait for my answer "Sure". "Excuse me" Taeyang look at Chaerin and smile. Then I go with Taeyang to the dance floor. And Chaerin just drink her wine slowly while looking at us.

 

CL's POV

 

What the hell is she doing? She makes me want to punch Taeyang face. I don't want to see this things. I can't let them ruin my mood. But what the Dara? WHy you doing this to me. I must keep my feel inside. I don't want Bom notices this. I can't ruin her night too. After 1 week, finally I can meet her again but she go with someone else. Sweet and gentleman huh?

 

"Hey baby, what are you thinking?" Bom kiss my cheek and ask me sweetly.

 

I smile "I just miss my baby" I said. Bom smile widely. Oh she is so cute but sudently I catch Dara eyes looing at us while she is dancing with Taeyang. Wanna play huh? I smirk.

 

"Wanna dance?" I ask Bom " Of couse" then I hold Bom hand and lead her to the floor, near Dara and Taeyang.

 

When I react the dance floor. DJ sudently change the music to the song Drunk In Love of Beyoncé (1). I start to hold Bom's waist while Bom is dancing y in front of me. After awhile, I look at her while huging Bom. She is dancing with Taeyang hands around her waist and her arms around Taeyang shoulder. I can feel the fire inside my chest. The angriness is control my mind. I start to move my hand to Bom's nap and pull her closer for my deep kiss. I kiss her and dancing at the same time. Lucky for me because it's a private party so we can confortable. We kiss like there are just two of us. Then I open my and I can see Dara is going to the toilet quickly while wipe something on her face. Is she crying? Oh . I want to chase her but I can't. 

 

"Excuse us, can I borrow your partner a moment" TOP said to me and teasing me. "Oh...of couse" I answer and let Bom to him.

 

I watch them dancing and make sure that nobody notice me. I quickly go to the toilet to find Dara.

 

Dara's POV

 

I don't want anyone to see that I'm crying. It's ing hurt. I can't understand. I can't blame her. Bom is her girlfriend NOT me. She can do whatever she want with Bom but it's hurting me. I feel like I'm very cheap...have no different with other girl. Why I need to cry because of this person who I always hate. I lean on the lavabo and cry hard. Lucky, no one in here only me. I heard the door is open. 

 

"Dara?" it's her. The one I hate the most.

 

I try to wipe away my tears. "Hey, whats wrong? She comes closer to me and hold my face. I push her away and slap at her face with all my strenght. I can't control my jealous anymore. "Damn you Lee Chaerin". She's holding her cheek and looking at me. Then I can feel her arm around me. "Shhhh...I'm sorry" she said into my ear. I try to escap her arm. I punch on her chest, slap on her face but she doesn't give up. Finally, I'm here in her arm. I'm crying out loud and holding her shirt near her chest . I miss her warm so much.  

 

"I hate you" I mumble and hug her back. She kiss my hair.  

 

" I miss you so much" She said sweetly, "Liar" I answer. She hold my chin, look straigh into my eyes and say nothing. I miss that moment. I miss her lovely stare at me. She comes closer and press her lip on mine. I kiss her back. Then we break the kiss and lean our forehead to each other. Then she continue to kiss me but this time more hurried. I hold her nap and pull her to against me more. I want to feel her more. She push me lean to the wall. Her hand start to exploid under my dress. I miss her touches. I bite her neck and hear her moans. It's . Chaerin kiss my ear and neck.

 

"I love you" she whispers and hug me tightly. My eyes stearing again. I can feel her love.  

 

Suddently I hear the door is open. We pull out and look at Bom.....

 

 

 

Hi there. New update. Hope you guys love it. Enjoy and tell me what do you think? Love you all ^.^ 

 

(1) you can listen to this song while reading this chap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JPKLa-Ofc