Chapter 6

My Faults

Dara's POV

I look at the phone and Bom is calling. "Hi Bommie, how is you concert at Singapore?" I ask excited 

"It's good but Dara, can I ask you a favor? " Bom sound worried.

"Yes, say it, whats problem?" 

"It's Chaerin, she has a fever. Can you check her for me? I kinda worried. um...you know that I can't. Please Dara. ?" she pleased.

"ohm...OKay, don't worried. I gonna check her. Where she is? give me her adress and don't worried. " I stry to calm Bom. 

 

So I'm here, in front of the mordern apartment. Luckily, there are a key under the mail box just like Bom said. I try to open the door. Wow, nice place Chaerin. I walk slowly around the house, find anywhere Chaerin could be and there she is, laying on the bed and she look very tired. I slowly approach Chaerin, she is sweating alot, she is really sick. I don't know why but I start to worried and hurt a little bit when I see her like this. I use a handkerchief to clean up her sweat. I should make her some food and give her some medicine. I start to walk. Sudently, I feel her hand hold my wrist a pull me, I fall on her chest. I can feel her hot breath...very hot. I never have a chance to look at her face that close. I think Chaerin has a cute appearance when she is sleeping. I start to stare at her closing eyes, her nose and then her lips. I decide to go away before I doing something stupid. Surprisingly, when I about to stand up I can feel that she doesn't want to let me go, her holding is more tight and I can hear my heartbeat that rising non stop when Chaerin start to mumble...

"STAY"

 

CL's POV

I can feel someone hand try to touch my face but I'm too tired to open my eyes. I can feel her soft hand, Is she Bom? I don't know why I think about her right now? I try to hold her hand, don't want to let her go, I feel her weight on my chest, I feel better when her warm all over my body. "Stay" is the only thing I can say. I can't help but thinking about her angel face, her beautiful smile, why Dara? 

I open my eyes, it's dark but I need some water. I try to stand up and went to the kitchen. Then I notice that someone is laying on the sofa near my bed. I come closer and my heart beat is pumped hard. Dara? what is she doing here? in my house and in my room? I sit in front of her and look at her sleeping face. Such a cute moment and I smile slightly. I take her falling hair to her ear so I can see her clearier. I don't know how long I stare at her. But sudently, she open her eyes and I can see that she wanna scream right in my ert face. LOL. I give her my best smile.

"Hi"

"What the hell Chaerin, you statr me" she scold me

"sorry, I just check who is laying in my room" I said then stand up to take a drink that I forgot about.

"where are you going?" she stand up and approach me.

"sit down and tell me what you need I will take it for you." she countinous ask

"I need some water, please" I smile.

"okay, wait here"

She come back with a glass of water, bowl of soup and some medicine.

"eat it before drink the medicine" she comments

"don't wanna"  I defend

She say nothing and look straight into my eyes. I feel like I already died because her killing eyes.

"Okay then" I take the soup 

Dara's POV

I'm looking at Chaerin while she is eating her soup, " I don't think you can cook" Chaerin said

"What, are you kidding me? is it bad?" I ask confused

"NO, it's good like very Good" I said and smile to me "Thanks" she said

"For what?" I ask while look at her wall which hang a lot of photos

"UHm...for coming and for this delicious soup" she smile sweetly to me. I guess that she is saying the same things with other girls. Wait, you don't need to care Dara. Blehhh

" No problem. Do you feel better now?' I ask when she finished the food.

"I still have a headache..." she said and rub her forehead

"I think you should go to sleep, it will better after a good sleep" 

"Okey"..."hey Dara, You can sleep beside me if you don't have any problem, You know that...let someone help you sleeping on the sofa is not a good idea" she said and look straight into my eyes. "It's okay, I will put the pillow between us...so don't worried" she try to ask me again. 

"Okay then" I said and lay down beside her. wow...it's a weird feeling. I think I need to check her temper right now so I moce to facing Chaerin. She is already fell asleep again. I put my palm on her cheek. I can feel her soft and smooth skin, her breath and I stare at her face...again. Sudently, she place her hand on my hand which is touching her cheek and open her eyes slowly...looking at my face. We just stay like this,in the dark and just can only heard the small rain outside the windown, staring at each other eyes, fire in my mind and butterflies in my stomatch. I feel lost in her stare, I know I shouldn't let her do this but I can't help...I move my stare to her lip...and notice that she is coming closer to me...

 

Late update guys. Again thank for all the comments and new subscribers. I love to read it. It's my motivation to write this fic. Enjoy  ^.^