Chapter 1

My Faults

                  Dara is a only daughter of a very successful businessman in Korea. She is known as a beautiful model and very stubborn. She has everything that all the girls in the world want. There are just 1 things she doesn’t have and doesn’t care is LOVE. She only cares about herself, her family and her friends, special Park Bom - beautiful singer-her best friend ever.

                  Dara's POV:

*phone rings* Dara looks at her phone and sign "Hello Bommie"

"hi there, what wrong, why are you so sad?" Bom ask worried

"ah~ nothing Bom" sign again

"so why your voice like that?" Bom continue

"yeah..this is a problem, I have nothing to do in my weekend and my best friend is far away from here" dara pout.

" ha ha so cute. Sorry dara. I have to...you know that this come back really important to me. And I want this must be perfect...and yeah, tomorrow is my photoshot day so...next time okey?" Bom try to please her lovely best friend.

" argggg...alright alright. Take care Bom" Dara try to sound okey.

"bye dara"

"bye" she answer as she try to find someone else to solve her boredom. Then she called Daesung and Seungri. "Hi there,do you guys have any plan for tonight?" Dara ask. " ha ha. Right time and right person miss Sandara " the two answer excited.

 

                    Dara stop her car infront of the bar that Seungri mention. She really doesn't like this place but it's better than staying at home alone. She inter the bar and have some fun with her friends until she saw a girl was dancing on the floor with many girls around her. Seem like they try to seduce this y girl. 

"who is she?" she point at the girl and ask Daesung. 

"OH...She's CL, the hottest and the iest was known as the heartbreaker" Daesung said as I look at the way she smirk with girls

"oh, I see. Is she really this attractive?" I ask myself " whatever I don't care" I mumble. "what do you say?" Daesung ask me curious. "Oh nothing guys, lets drink" I answer as look at this girl again. She was kissing with another girl. "wow wow. Get a room plsss" I really hate this kind of person. playing with people around is not good. 

 

                      CL is an independent person and very smart. Her family status is really famous but she doesn’t want to live with it. She always have a fight with her father just because of a small things. Her father wants her help him in business but she doesn't listen to him. She just wanna do what she love. And now, she is a famous photographer. She is confident about herself. She very attractive girls and boys. She y and she knows it. She has live in France since she was 16 and now she want to come back to her hometown to continue her career. 

                     CL's POV:

", I'm ing late" I mumble when I sudently wake up and try to pick up my things and run out the hottel. "Ahhh! I should not stay up last night with this girl..uhm...what's her name?...I don't care....now I'm ing late my meeting" I said to myself as I speed up my motobike.

 

                    Bom's Pov:

"hey Bom" someone call her name.

"yes?"

"your photographer is here. She's waiting for you" Minzy said. Minzy was her manager since she began her career.

"I'm waiting for her for almost 2 hours. This girl really…" I stop mumble when I see the girl. NO a ve\ry y girl approach me. "Hi, I'm CL" she said with a rush in her voice. Seem like she's trying to be on time but fail.  

"oh…oh…Hi CL, I'm Bom" why I feel nervous like this? I ask myself.

"Should we start now?" she speak again but this time in a very cold tone

"really? Why so serious?" I ask myself again. "Okay then" I answer.

 

"Okay, good. We can take a break now" CL said while she check her camera. 

I saw Minzy smiling at me a hand my phone. I smile when I saw Dara's calling " Hey, where are you Bom? Can I visit you?" Dara sound happy today. 

"Of couse, and remember bring me some food. I'm dying because I didn't eat anything." I pout at my phone "Okay, see you" Dara hung up. 

"You so cute when you pout like this" I started because of CL voice.

"And you look so cute when you was started" she teasing me. 

"ah...thanks" calm down Bom. she just tell the true. I know I'm cute. but why I'm so nervous.

"I just tell the true" CL smile sweetly at Bom. "wow, like she can read my mine" I thinking.

" You don't need to smile like that" I mumble.

"Sorry? what do you say?" CL ask confusing

"oh nothing, wanna have lunch? I ask CL and she nodded.

We have a nice conversation and then I heard my lovely best friend voice. "Bommie" I smile and approach her.

 

                    Dara's POV

I hug Bom like I'm not see her in 1 month. " I bring you some corn here" I said and wait for her reaction. "I love you Dara" she yell happily. I smile looking at my best friend and start to notice that there are someone also looking at MY best friend and smiling sweety.

"Ah...Dara come here, I want you to know this person, she is my photographer" Bom said as lead me to the table.

"This is CL" Bom poin at the blone girl

"This is Dara, my best friend" She introduces me to the girl.

"she look familiar, where did I meet her" I wonder by myself.

I wide my eyes when I remember "OH...This girl...The hottest and the one who always playing with people love. And the main point is: why she looking lovely at my Bom like this" I start to notice that CL usually stare at Bom.

"Oh no, You can't touch my Bommie " I scream inside my head.    

 

Hi there. Thanks for the subscribed. I hope you like this chap. Feel free to comments. ^^~