Chapter 4

My Faults

Dara's POV

what happen to me? What the hell I'm doing right now. I should not do that. Why I care to much about her. Why? I'm walking fast out of this club. I don't wanna think about this stare and those lips anymore. OKey...calm down Dara. It's not a big deal. just...um a friendly kiss. That's all. Chaerin will not care about it. I start to bite my nail nervously while I across the road. 

"Be careful Dara" her voice. No no, please Chaerin. Please disappear...just this time. I just busy to think about that issue and don't know that car is closer to me. Sudently, I can feel someone arm around me. Push me hard and then I', just staying in this person arm like forever because I still shock with that stupid car.

"Are you okay Dara" this voice. Are you hate me this much God? I push her away and start to walk again.

"Dara, wait" she hold my shoulders tightly and turn me to face her. This ing eyes staring at me. "What was that?" she ask

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean Dara?"

"I'm drunk" I said and avoid her eyes

"Look at me Dara" she push my chin slightly to look at her face. Her eyes, her nose, her lips...I don't know why...I hate it and love it in the same time...I can't look at her face this long. I don't know...I'm confused. "What are you thinking Dara?" she ask again and look straight into my eyes.

I'm just standing here. Look into this eyes and say nothing. "She is just one of my partner. Huyna is a model and she want me to be her photographer. That's all" She explains to me. "I don't care" this time I answer her coldly and try to escape from her hands.

"Are you jealous?" She ask carefully. Am I? No way, I just jealous for my best friend. Really? is that all? Jealous?

 "No. Let me go Chae" I wanna run away right now.

"What is your problem? I can't understand you Dara. You came to me, kiss me and then give me a like this?" she sound piss off. " Why you didn't push me away?" I ask her. 

"I..I...it's just too qu" 

"You should show me your faithful to Bom by push me away. But you just let me kiss you...that's mean you will just act like that with others girls. Am I right?" I ask her again. 

She just stand here. Look at me ....I know that...she never change "You never change Chaerin" I turn around and walk away. 

"You..." She start to speak something. I stop walking but still didn't turn to face her. "Just because it's you who kiss me...I can't understand you Dara...You alway make me confused" I heard her sign. But what does she means? Because it's me? 

"What do you mea..." I turn around wanna ask her but she is already walk away...far enough...I just look at her back. Things are going crazy.... It's her faults.

 

Bom's POV

I heard a sound outside the door. I guess it Chaerin. I stand up and run to her when I see her walk in the living room. "I miss you" I said sadly. This is saturday night but she isn't here with me. I feel lonely but I can understand for her. This is her job and I can deal with it. "I miss you too" I feel her lips on my cheek.

" What are you doing when I'm not here" she ask while lead me to the sofa. I hug her tightly and tell her my night without my love. 

"I'm sorry baby" I heard her sign. "It's okay, don't worry baby" I answer her sweetly.

"I really lucky when I have you" She said and smile. Looking into her eyes. I start to kiss her, she kiss me back. The kiss is deeper but she slightly pull me away.

"Um..let's just sleep, today I'm tired baby" she took my face with her warm hands. "okay baby" I said gladly.

She took a quick shower and then lay down next to me. I feel asleep while I'm waiting for her. I feel her arms on my waist, hugging me from behind. "Sorry" that is all I can heard from her that night.

 

Dara's POV

I can't sleep. I remember what Chaerin say to me and what is the feeling when I inside this stupid club. I don't know why but I can't control my angry when I see her smile and her stares for this Huyna. Am I jealous for Bom or....for myself? Stop it Dara. Argggggg. I can't for got this feeling. Her lips...although she isn't kiss back, I still feel like I was lost in her world. I should not kiss her. But the angry control me. Everything is complicated... It's her faults 

 

Another update <3 Enjoy and give me your comments <3 Thankssssssss