Chapter 3

My Faults

2 months later.

Dara's POV

I'm here in the club with Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. Today I really have a good mood to drink with my friends. What is CL doing now? Why I didn't see her come here anymore since she official with Bommie. Am I wrong about her? Why am I thinking about that person right now, such a killing mood. After drink a lot of beer, I start to drunk a little. I want to go to the toilet but surprisingly, I see a familiar face. BINGO, there she is, she is not alone, there are a girl with her. A very y girl. OMG, is she Huyna? My eyes wide as look at them chating with each other. It is Saturday night, why she doesn't stay with my Bommie? Why she is here with other girl? Are you kidding me CL? The way she stare at other, I hate it. I hate CL's stare, I hate those eyes, it alway makes me confused. If I didn't know about her player past, I could fall for her just like Bom. WTH, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT DARA? falling for that CL. No way, never. I hate her. 

AH now you start to whisper something to that Chic. They are look like a couple, WHERE IS MY BOM RIGHT NOW. Because the beer I have been drunk before. I can't hold my angry anymore. The game is starting now Lee Chaerin. I approach them "Hey there" I smile.

 

CL's POV

I try to concentrate and nod my head automatic movement on whatever Huyna is talking about. But actually I can't think anything else but my lonely girlfriend that staying at home waiting for me. If the project with this girl didn't take a big of money, I would not leave my girlfriend like that. "Hey there" someone call me. I look up and see a stare and a smirk that always make me unconfortable. 

"oh..hi Dara" I smile. I notice that she look at Huyna with an angry stare. Understand, I stand up as she approach closer to Huyna. "What are you doing" I ask calmly and hold her wrist.

"where is Bom and why you are here with this girl" she ask and push my hand away when look in at my eyes. Wow, seriously? I don't want her to ruin my business. Not this time.

"Not here" I said coldly and approach her closer " And what do you want?" I ask her just enough to heard.

"Are you flirting with this girl" Dara ask me

"No, she is just my partner and I won't do that to Bom" I answer through my teeth.

"Oh, really? So that means I am crazy and blind huh?" this time she ask loudly and smirk. What is she doing? Is she jealous? NO way.

" Chaerin ah, whats wrong?" Huyna try to ask me. 

"Chaerin? wow, are you serious, you guys are this close? Chaerin...chaerin?" Dara look at me angrily. I don't understand what is she doing.

"I'm her girlfriend" Dara answer confident. My mouth and my eyes like the O. What the Dara. I wanna yell right now? "Follow me" . I can't control my angry anymore. I try to hold her wrist and push her outside to ask her what happen. But its seem like she doesn't want to.

Sudently I feel her turn me around and I can see her face really close to mine. I can feel lip on mine. It's soft, sweet and ummm....let's see...smell like beer? OMG....I can't suprise more.I don't know why, if she is Huyna who kiss me, I'm sure that I won't just stand like this. But why with Dara, my mine like a fool. Before I can do anything. She pull me out and look straight into my eyes. "So I'm right, you are not change." then she walk away. I just standing here...speechless. What the hell just happen. I place my finger on my lips. It's hurt...really? she bite me....argoo this girl...

"Chaerin? are you okey...um...your lips is bleeding?" Huyna try to touch my lips. "Sorry but I need to go. I will call you later." I said as I realize that I need to follow Dara and make things clear. 

 

Hi there, another update :) I love to see your comments. Thank you <3 <3 <3