Chapter 2

My Faults

Bom's POV

7:15 pm

"Wow, you're so beautiful" CL smile and said. I can't take my eyes off her y eyes. "Thanks. Um...and you're so...um...handsome" I teas her and blush.

"ha ha I know that" we laugh at her confident answer. After that she takes me to a luxury restaurant and 

lead me to a private room. We don't wanna have any scandal right now, special after my perfect comeback. We have a nice chatting and kind of romantic dinner. 

She stop her car at my house. "Thanks for the wonderful dinner" I said and look into her eyes. She smiles sweetly "I love it too".

I decide to go inside before I can't hold my kiss. " Goodnight CL" I smile and turn away. Sudently, she call my name, I turn back and she is walking toward me. "I must say this..." She looks into my eyes and she" I can't go home if I don't do this" she said seriously.

"Do wh..." I can't finish my question because I can feel her lips on my. OMG, help me. She slightly pull out and take my hands. " I know you scare about my past. But I really serious with you, can you give me a chance? Can you be my girlfriend? she look at me and wait for my answer.

I take her shirt a pull her closer to me until I can feel her lip on my again. Finally..."I love you too" I said between the kiss.

 

Dara's POV

I sign as I look at Bom, she is busy with her phone and smile like a fool. She acted like this almost 1 month. I guess it's because of CL. I really worried for my best friend. "Can I ask yoi one question?" 

"Go ahead" Bom answer while press something on her phone.

"What is it? the realationship between you and CL?" I ask seriously

"Um...a friendship...that's it" Bom tries to avoid my eyes contact. I know it, I always know when Bom hides something. "One more chance, tell me the truth Bommie?" I ask again and look straight to her eyes.

"Um...Dara, I like her...so much and she likes me too. That great right?" Bom looks at me, I can see her happiness and her love. NO BOM. Not her.She will hurt you. I can feel the fire inside me. 

" I told you a thousand time that she is not good to you, not like you think" I try to calm myself down.

"It's not my thinking, I see it Dara. I can feel her true feeling for me. I believe her Dara. She doesn't do the same thing with me like her past "

"She is a player, play with others heart. She will hurt you Bom. Can you listen to me this time?" I can't hide my angry anymore

"Yes, she is a player. But it's her Past. Don't judge her because of her past, look at the present Dara" Bom tried to persuade me.

"Whatever. Your choice" I stand up and go out from her house. This silly girl. I know that she is not listen to me. She will believe that I seen CL almost everynight in nightclub with a thousand different girls before. I can't believe CL that she can change her hobby that fast. Whenever I tell Bom, she always have a reason to protect her CL. She doesn't know the real CL. I must do something. I can't just stand here look at my friend was trapped like that.

Lee Chaerin...Wait for me. Let's see what I believe is right or wrong. 

(Sneak Peek)

"What are you doing?" I ask her angrily. "are you flirting with this girl?" Dara ask me

"Of couse not, she is my partner and I will not do that with Bom" I answer through my teeth. 

"oh really? so you said that I crazy and blind huh?" Dara smirks

"No, I didn't mean it"

"Follow me" I pull her to follow me go outside to talk but She don't wanna. 

Sudently...I feel something....

 

Hellooooooo :) Thanks for new subsribers <3 I love you all <3 Enjoy and feel free to post comments. Next chapter will be chaera