It's You

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the man before me in horror as he pulled away and pushed him away harshly, making him stumble back a bit.

“Are you crazy?” I nearly shrieked but he just laughed psychotically.

“You could say that,” he replied with a smirk and rubbed his lips proudly.

“If Sehun knew about what you just did he wou-“I began but he shushed me with his hand.

“Sehun won’t do anything to me because he’s never going to find out about this. He’s not the only one with connections Jinae.” He whispered in my ear and I peeled his hand off of my mouth in anger “I can get you away from here,”

My eyes widened in shock as he gazed deeply into them. He would betray his friend to set me free.

“Stop this,” I breathed out as he smiled rubbing my cheek with his thumb affectionately.

“Isn’t this what you want though?” he chuckled and looked back at the door then back to me  holding my hand dearly and pressing a quick kiss to it “Until next time,”

In a blink of an eye Baekhyun had escaped off of the balcony and I felt all of my blood rush to my head making me feel a bit faint. He had to be insane to think he could even come near me now let alone kiss me. I turned around and grasped the stone railing of the balcony taking a deep breath in the process.

The sky was full of stars and just looking at them seemed to calm me down a bit. I scanned the sky knowing it was about the right time for Sagittarius to be in the sky. After think and recalling the tattoo on my saviors shoulder and studying constellations I realized the tattoo was of Sagittarius. That specific constellation was also in the sky the night my parents passed away so it had some sentimental values for me.

“There you are” I sighed as I found the set of stars tracing them with my fingers like connect the dots.

“And there you are” a deep voice echoed behind me nearly scaring me to the death but it was only Sehun “Sagittarius huh?”

He said almost longingly as he leaned against the door frame causing me to glance back at him. My eyes widened in shock as I noticed the ink decorating his collar bone and he must’ve noticed my staring because he adjusted his zip up hoodie.

“Yeah” I mumbled looking back down at the ground biting my lip a bit. That wasn’t what I think it was right.

“That was my mother’s horoscope” he sighed as he wrapped his arms around my torso causing me to freeze but it was comforting when he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

“It’s very special to you then I assume?” I inquired and felt him gently nod.

I felt like I was dancing around every question I now had for him.

“How do you know it besides the horoscope?” he shot back at me as I studied his side profile.

“It’s my key,” I turned around in his arms to face him.

“What do you mean?” he raised an eye brow as I stared into his eyes trying to imagine him with chestnut brown hair and the resemblance was unimaginable.

I quickly shook those thoughts away as he looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

“I’ve told you about the man who saved me the night my parents died, well the only thing I know for sure about him was that he had brown hair and a tattoo of the constellation Sagittarius on his collar bone. It’s not much but it’s the only clue I have to fine him,” I explained and he nodded looking up at the stars.

“Why are you so keen on finding him?” he asked still looking away from me and I let out a sigh.

“After my parents died I was alone. No one really cared if I was alive or dead all they wanted was control of my money. I was attacked, beaten up, cheated on, and sometimes even received death threats. That man who pulled me out of the car didn’t know anything about me and saved me anyway. He didn’t wait at the hospital to ask for any compensation for his courageous act like I knew most would if they heard of who I was,” I smiled thinking about it “You could say I fell in love with him over the years but I doubt I’ll ever find him. Hell, he could already be married or have a kid,”

I laughed to myself and was met with a look of surprise from Sehun.

“And if that was the case what would you tell him if you found him?” he asked clearing his throat a bit looking away as if he were embarrassed.

“I would tell him thank you and that I love him, of course if he’s married it would be more as a friend whom I cherish and are grateful to, I wouldn’t want his wife or girlfriend to hate me or anything,” I rambled and I saw a small grin begin to form on Sehun’s face.

“And what is he was alone just like you? What if he was unmarried and fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter