Fear

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinae

I sat there across from him feeling his burning gaze wander all over me. I felt , vulnerable, and none the less violated. Worse than that I couldn't free myself it was as if my own body had betrayed me and refused to let me escape. Deep down I was terrified of the entire situation. He had been the one watching me all along. Every move I made he knew about.

I felt sick to my stomach. He tried to act as if this was normal and I hated it. It was far from normal to kidnap someone and try to keep them by your side like some kind of pet.

"Stop looking at me like that." I didn't dare look away from the floor before me.

"Why should I?" He said blankly tilting his he'd a bit. What kind of game is he playing?

"I hate it." I finally glanced up meeting his eyes. Those were what I hated most. Those eyes. How they were so similar to the man who saved me three years ago yet so different. His eyes were glazed over with his dark stare. The lacked the normal emotions a human would possess and yes maybe that made me the slightest bit curious about him, what all he had been through. Those thought dissipated though he was not my savior he was my curse. Those were the last words I said to him since three weeks ago.

A month. That's how long it's been since I was brought here. I spent most of my days in this room which I've sadly began starting to think of as my own. Meals were spent with him, the man I've come to find out his Sehun. My curse.

I haven’t dared to bring up leaving again since my first week of being here. Every time it was the same fight and unanswered questions. Why me? Why of all girls in this world did he want me obviously if he has this much power he could get any girl so why was I so special?

I don't think I'm all that precious. My family is all deceased, I lost half my friends except for select few, and I'm not even all that pretty yet to him I'm something special.

I hated every day. It was always the same routine wake up put on the clothes that Sehun had a maid set out for me and read the note that was always left from him on my bedside table, then meet him for breakfast. The notes were usually small things like it's chilly out make sure to wear your jacket and other thing of that sort but I still couldn't figure out why he even cared. After eating with him I was escorted back to my room in till the next meal like a child being punished. I didn’t mind getting sent to my room as a child because I preferred to be there anyways but now its torture. Spending all day in that room thinking of him. I was scared. Scared of Sehun, and what he could do to me. Scared of how familiar he was despite him being a completed stranger.

It was like I had some kind of vague remembrance of a person similar to him but it wasn't him. Sehun was cruel and stubborn. Not letting me go for his own amusement I assume. A woman of his also visits from time to time. Smirking as she watches me during our meals. She and he seem to be in some sort of twisted relationship. Making me even more disturbed with my current situation. Sometimes even when I'm in my room on the third floor I can still hear her obnoxious laughter from down the hall. Truthfully she scared me as well maybe even a bit more than Sehun.

The man I saw on my first day here I haven't seen since. It was as if he disappeared after Sehun told him to leave that day. I had to admit I was actually beginning to feel a bit lonely. Not saying I wasn't before all of this but I at least had the freedom to talk to whoever whenever and got to interact with others. Here I got to speak with no one and I refused to speak with Sehun though it didn't stop him from speaking with me.

His one sided conversations lasted the entire time we were together. I wasn't going to give him what he wanted though. Sometimes even that woman she would try and speak with me but I wouldn't reply. She introduced herself once say her name was Tae- something or another but I was too busy training my eyesight down at my plate as I always have these past weeks. I would refuse to look at them and instead looked at the food I barely ate.

I thought of every possible way to escape but my fear of what could happen to me if I was caught kept me rooted in my place.

All I had left for me at the moment was Fear. I was a coward.

EXO

"They looked at each other like long lost first lovers" Chen burst out into a fit of laughter "He stared at her like she was the best thing to even grace this planet and don't even get me started on her expression."

"Well isn't it nice to hear it went well," Tao rolled his eyes as he sat on the couch in the lounge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter