Chapter 7

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

"Yoong what should i do w-----------" O>O Oh GLOB!!!!

*Thump*

*Thump*

*thumpp*

Both of them got theyre heart raced....as they're faces were 3 inches far only ... they were so close.  Yoong was about to lean closer when jessica turn her head to the other way, then he notice her face was so red, as red as tomato. "W-what s-should i do w-ith this??" SHe said as she got some quotes about school life. "W-well you should print them and we put it on our journal, make sure you find some good quotes okay?" he said smilling at the Shy jessica. 

What happen to the ice princess???? _ yoong thought

"o-okay then."

"Youre cute" yoong murmered "What?" jessica said confusingly, yoong just chuckle. "nothing.nothing , lets just continue, dont mind meeee." jessica huffed which made yoong giggled. 

About another 2 hours past. 

"Lets rest sica" she nodded "i'll got get some food." 
Yoong came back with 2choco , and 2 cakes, "wow" was jessica managed to say. Suddenly the door opened revealing amber with a smilieeee face, which made yoong and jessica confused. "Why so happy little bro?" 

"I confessed to krystal........ and she accepted me.. " I guess amber didnt know jessica was there but his eyes WIDE when he saw jessica beside yoong glaring him, giving him some shivers. "YOU WHAT???!!!"  jessica burst., "LIKE WHAT THE ?! my sister is too young to have a boyfriend... Like You!" jessica stand while saying that, yoong on the other hand stands too, while holding jessica telling her to keep calm. "Hey hey calm down jess."

"CALM DOWN??! Why would I calm down???!!" she said as she was looking at amber who lowered his head. "Im sorry" that was all his mouth produced. Somehow yoong manage to keep jessica calm . Jessica just let out  a sigh and .. " im sorry too, i was just shocked about it, i mean my sister means a lot to me and i dont want her to be hurt because of love, so......... DONT YOU DARE HURT MY LITTLE SISTER !!! OR ELSE!" amber gulped and bowed at them. "i-i-i-i better g-go n-now b-bye!" he rushed up to his room .

"hey, just let your sister be happy , you know experience love." yoong was convincing her. "i know but i just dont want to see her hurt in the end ............ just like you" she whispered the last words.. "What was that???" 

"nothing....." he sighed. "okay, come on lets eat the food and the choco is gonna get cold." he smillingly said to the girl beside him, and they started eating. When jessica drink her choco there was a choco mustache on her upper lips left behind. Yoong chuckle at her. "What??" before she could say something yoong leaned forward closer and closer to her and Wiped the choco in her lips using the tissues. This scene made jessica blushed.

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

What the??!! _jessica thought

"T-thanks" Aish jessica why shutter!_jessica mentally scolded herself.

"youre so cute when you blush sica." he show his sweet smile that made jessica's heart bounce.

--------------------

"Maybe i should go home now, my sister might be looking for me already." 

"Oh.. okay . i'll send you home then."

"No its okay.."

"No its not, a pretty girl like you cant go out by herself." it made jessica blushed for the7th time of the day. She playfully smacked oong's shoulders. "Okay! fine fine!" yoong chuckled.

They got to yoongs car and drove, as they were at the car silence ate them. A few minutes they got to jessica's house. 

"Bye yoongie.." she said and rush to the door of her house and closed it, leaving yoong dumbfounded.

"Yoongie??????????"

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

"What the??!! "

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong hasayo! sorry for a short update but good news! i got the 1st place of my contest ^^ hahaha