Chapter 4

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

THAt afternoon.

"ALright class, we will have our meeting now, so you can pack youre things and go home." Mr. Lim said as the class cheered. The teacher got out, and the students started to pack there things.

Jessica was busy texting someone.

To : Yul

'LEts meet up. At rooftop. Now.'

*beep*

'Okay babe. Im on my way now.'

To: Yul

'OK.'

Jessica got off her seat and walk out the classroom.

**

She saw yul sitting on the bench at the rooftop. "Yul." She called out. Yul looked at her and smiled, he walk towards her and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist making jessica gasped. Yul kissed jessica passionately, he then lean out.

"So.. how did it go?" He ask jessica reffering to the bet.

"It went well.." 

"Good.." jessica saw him smirked and she just raised her eye brow, and crossed her arms in her chest before she said, "mind telling me why are you flirting with other girls?"

Yuri could just gulped and didnt know what to say. "Huh? Kwon Yuri?"

this is bad! How did she know¿! ! Arrgh!! IM Yoong!!!! -yul thoughted

"it wasnt that baby.. i-i ,she.. uhm.. what just our president .. yeah .. president in class..." he could feel shivers in his spine as he recieves death glares by her girl friend.

Suddenly  , jessicas phone rang. 

"Yebosayo?" 

"Hi, jessica! By the way since its our vacant time .. uhmm wanna have some coffee with me?" She heard yoong's voice and she smiled.

"SUre... ill met you at the gate, wait me there."

"O-of course!" SHE chuckle before bidding goodbye to him and hang-up.

"Who was that??" Yul asked raising his brows . "A friend, now if youll excuse me, ill be going" and that jessica left, leaving yul dumfounded.

----

Jessica saw a familiar figure at the gate and she smiled. She got near to the figure and pat its shoulder, "hey..." she softly called out. The figure turn his head and saw an angel in front of him.

"Ah... j-jessica" 

"*giggle* youre so cute when you shutter" she then realize what she said.

Why the hell did i just say that??!!!! Arrgh! Jessica jung! WHy is youre heart pounding like no tommorrow huh?!! What is this??! Urggh!

*pump* *pump* oh god! What is this?! Jessica jung what are you doing to me??!

After a little space out... "h-hey.. uhm.. lets go?" She snap back and just nod. Yoong hold her hand dragging her to his car.

What is happening to me??! He is just holding my hand and i started to feel like theres butterflies in my stomach x3 uugrh! This is what i feel  before yul and i are a coup---- oh no! No! no!  No! This is just a friendly act.. yeah .. friendly act.. and its just for a stupid Bet jessica. Bbrrff...

Great now my heart is going crazy to you jessica.

--

They arrive at the shop . 

"Excuse me i reserve a VIP room here.." yoong asked the waitress..   " ah.. sir Im?" 

"Indeed."

" okay.. this way  sir.. " as they were fallowing the lady jessica whispered to yoong. "Psst.. why must be.. a .. VIP room.. huh?" 

"We are here sir, just ring the bell if you already got youre order."

"Thank you." The waitress bowed and got out of the room. Jessica was still staring at yoong, and it made him uneasy.

"What?" 

"Okay.  -sigh- as i said, why must it be aVIP room?"

"Oh... well so that we can have some privacy.. you know?.." 

"I dont know.. :3  " jessica answered sarcasticly making yoong chuckle at her reply. "HAHa..~~ okay.. because its vacant time."

"So?"

"SO ... you know"

"I already told you i dont know" she said showing of no expression yoong just laugh softly.

"Okay... its because its vacant time and the other students might be here and might think that we are dating.."

"Oh.. thats why . K.dot"

"*smile* so what do you want?" Yoong said while his eyes were on the menu.

"UHm.. maybe.. a mocha coffee, and a chocolate cake" Yoong just show his Okay sign, and rang the bell. After a quite 13seconds the waitress arrive.

"Yes sir? Maam? May I have youre order?"

"Ah.. yes, uhmm.. 1 mocha coffee, 1 caramel coffee and 2 chocolate cakes.. "

"OKAy sir.. uhmm.. do you mind waiting for the cake about 10minutes sir? Maam?" Jessica just nod and, "its okay we can wait " yoong said and flashed his smile at the lady , making her blush .

EWw! That girl?!! Eew Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Cant you see its a NFA room?! NO FLIRTS ALLOWED! :P --- wait ! Why do I even care?! Prssff -_-

"okay sir  . Please do wait, do you want anything sir?" 

Urrgh! Flirt! Just go out bitc--- jessica! What are you thinking!    GGrrr!

"none... how about you jessica? You want something else?" Thats it , it snapped jessica back to reality.

"HUH? Wha? Oh... nothing. You can go now. " she said coldy , giving the girl death glares making the girl shiver and quickly thank, and bowed goodbye to them. Jessica then gave off a victorious smile.

"So.. uhm.. jessica , i saw you got out of the room early.. where did you go?"

What the hell?!! Shot shot shot! What should i tell him asrrgghh help me lord! ㅋㅋㅋ

Then suddenly they heard a knock. And saw the waitress with our coffees but still dont have the cakes.

Thank you lord! Yes! X)

"here are youre coffe sir, maam!" She said and put the coffee on our table and bowed quickly and got out.

haha! Thats right go out! THats what you get by flirting with him .. merong,~~~ Wait what?! Urrgh! Jessica its for the bet! Uggh! Am i getting into him now? Prssf!.

"so.. um.. sica , i was thinking if ah.. you... i mean we.. could.. start our project.. uhm.. tommorrow? Ughh... my house?" She started to giggle at him, 

"Ofcourse... and what did you just call me earlier??"

"H-huh? Wha?? Y-ou mean j-jessica."

"No.. not that."

"S-s-s-s-s-si-si-sic-sic-sica????" Jessica burst out with laughter as yoong was shakingly and shuttering like crazy .

"Dont worrY, i like that.."

"H-huh?"

"You can call me sica " she flashed her smile and it made yoong's heartbeat pounds crazy.

MY OH MY! This heart cant stop beating .. ~T_T~ help meee!!

 

 Just then the waitress came and handed theyre cakes. They chat a little and after they finished theyre food , yoong got sica home.

---

"Thanks for the ride yoongie" she kissed yoongs cheek and ran to her gate .

YOONG'S POV

"thanks for the ride yoongie" sica said and she kissed me on my cheek! O.O i froze in my spot , until i saw her ran to her gate, as her figure was fading i gently brushed my hand against my cheek.

"She..she.. she... she kiss me................ Yehey! WHOO! YAHOOOO!! WHAHAH! YES! SHE KISSED ME! YEH SH----"

"Yah! You young man! Shut up ! Youre too loud!" An ahjumma suddenly cut my happiness. I was so embarrass i said sorry to the ahjumma and bowed before going to my car and drove off..

** 

I am now in my room. I am now getting ready to sleep.

"I cant believed she kissed me" i said before going to bed. As i was sleeping while smiling ear to ear . :D

JESSICA'S POV

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!~~~~~"  i shouted as i put a fluffy pillow on my face, i was s red like a tomato.

"O  to the M to the G !!!!! Kyaaa!! Why did i kissed him! T.T"

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

What the??!!!! Kya! Heart! Can you please stop beating like no tommorrow . Huhuhu~~~

After a while i calmed down. HO! man.. that was...........

UGHH! Hhmpp!

"I still cant believe i kissed him. GOSH!" I said and headed to my beauty sleep ^^

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

Ayow readers!!! :D I would like to thank the users who comment , subscribe and upvote to my story. 

oh! And this Fic is Yoonsic... im sorry to let you down.. but its oka if you unsubscribe my story... ill understand. :)

Anyhow...

A quick play for THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

"Sica.. i have something to tell you.."

--

"What is it?"

--

"Since we are friends now.. i really want us to move to the other level.... so sica.......

Will you be my..............."

_______________________________________________

Thats all for now lovely readers! :D 

Pls do leave a comment ! ^^