Lets Begin

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

YOONG'S POV

"Get up~ Get up~ get up~ nagi angkale Hey Ho lets go! Shikiru shikiru shikiru-----" 

Arggh! My alarm so ughh! I emmediately got up from my bed and got to my daily routine. XD 

After my business at got to the kitchen for some breakfast, and as expected , i saw my dad, with his newspaper. Huh... sometimes i wonder when will that propose to that newspaper tsk tsk tsk . I just shook my head .

"Morning dado!"

"Morning son. So how is school??"

"Its good." 

"Oh.. that great." Yup great -_- then silence came up . I quickly finish my food and bid goodbye to my Dado xD

As i was going to school  , i saw a familiar figure. What the! Is that jessica?! But i thought she had her driver. I better go to her.

I stop my car infront of her, and she was shock , as i got out she was calmed.

"Hey.. want a ride? "

"Okay.. thanks" wow! That was easy. XD i open the car door for her, and i can see that she blush. Haha im so handsome. I then got to my sit and started to drive.

**

I stop the car at a peaceful place, and on thing i knew we were now at the backseat kissing.

I lean out of our hot kiss. "Woah... that was my first kiss you know that?"

"Eh? Really?" I nodded but manage to lean again and captured her lips.. i started to bit her lower lip and gladly, she open and now we were kissing passionately with our tongues involve.

God! Her lips are so soft!  

She wrapped her arms around my neck as kiss went deeper. I started to kiss her neck and bit it... making her moan..

"Ahh~" that y voice ah.. i just wanna hear it till end. I captured her lips once again, and she even moan in our kisses. "Hhhmmm~~" gosh! I just wanna her! Ggrhh no! I cant! Hormones dont fail me n---

****

"Get up~ get up~ get up~ nage angkale Hey Ho lets g---"

What the hell! It was just a dream!! O.O what was i dreaming! Arggh! That will never happen ×0× im dead.

Great just a dream :3 , i got up from my bed and do my businness, after that i eat. Then got off for school -_- dream x|

-----

I got out from my car just to get greeted by my gangstarz boys in the parking lot.

"Lets go" i said as they follow me going to the hall, and as expected the fangirls and fangirling us. Prsff oh yeash were awesome!

We smiled and waved at them while the are sending hearts, or flying kiss to us. 

After passing those girls, we got to out room. And have some chats. We saw jessica entered the room and got to her sit, all by herself no one was with her.

"Dude i thought the broke up was fake" Baekhyun said

"Me neither" chen stated. Suddenly kris spoke "go to her" 

"Wha???" I said " go" ah.. i know now , i nodded and smiled at them before going to jessica.

"Hi, jessica"

"Hi" woah.. the ice princess is now talking to me.  Hah!

"Hey.. are you.... okay?"

"No.." i look at her cOnfused. "Havent you heard the news? Me and yuri broke up " 

"Oh.. i forgot , sorry to say that."

"Its okay."

"Well you did a great choice.."

 

JESSICA'S POV

"Well you did a great choice."  What? What is he saying?? Urggh.

"Why?"

" because i saw yul fliring with girl all the time"  what the hell kwon yuri!!! Ill get in to you later!! Arrghh! Just get to my act jessica .

"-sigh- i guess i did." Suddenly our teacher came.. "oh.. i need to go now , bye jessica" i just nod. As he walk off. Then the teacher spoke.

"Alright class.. we will have a partner project here, ill give you youre partner , i wont let you choose on youre own." I heard them whined. Prrsff its just a project.

"Alright now, first,   Taeyeon and Tiffany , Sooyoung and Sunny , luhan and park bom , sehun and park shin hae , kris and sandara , yuri and victoria" oh great! Now they are partners urrggh!

"D.O and sulli , amber and krystal , yoong and jessica" great! Now were partners ,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  . "Lastly, chen and baekhyun" the teacher paused to catch some breath. LoL -_- seriously.

"Alright now, the dead line of this project is at the 3 to the last day of school, okay.. you and youre partner are going to make a journal about all what we did this school year, you have to put it in the album with pictures, its youre choice if you want someting to put on it too. Now go to youre partners and ill give you oure class hour , and plan it with youre partner. Now start! Ill be out for a while"  the teacher walk out of the room.

I suddenly felt someone was sitti g beside me, and i was right , it was yoong. He is smiling like an idiot -_- great.

"So,  what should we do..  for the project." 

"Hhm... its pretty tough tho." He nodded "yeah.. ... so you got some ideas??" I just shrugged my shoulders.. 

"OKay how about... we first get some picture of our classmates and ourselves and ask then one by one they name, address, phone number and motto. Then we then ask for our teachers too.. and when we put then in the album lets write what subject are they teaching then some pictures of what we did from June to March. Since june is our first month..... how about that?"

Wow! I might say, his creative and smart .. "well that would be great.. how about lets start taking pictures from them then after that we will ask them theyre names and etc. Okay?" He nodded " okay.. here i brought a camera. " he smiled, i cant help but smile either.

Then we ask all of our classmate for pictures then theyre name, address , number and motto... and it went well, suddenly our adviser came .. "ah.. sir! Come lets have a picture! ALL of us!" Our teacher nodded and we All get together for some 4pictures . 1St we smile , 2nd we had some wacky 3rd we have some crazy faces and lastly we had some freestyle.. 

We thanked our teacher , as he got out. "Great job yoong!" He smiled.. and we had an High Five!

I guess he is not that bad :)

 

 

________________________________________________

Ey yow GG! oh! Mo! xD hahaha Hey readers! Got update here ^^ 

 

so please Comment! Subscribe and Vote :)

Quick play for THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

"so how did it go?"

--

"It went well"

--

"Good girl... *smirk*"

--

"Mind telling me why are you flirting with other girls?"

--

"*gulped*"

_____________________________________________

hey HEY HEY :D thats for now xD 

remember Comment, Subscribe , Vote Ü