Chapter 5

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

YOONG'S POV

"aaahhh~~~~" i yawn as i stretch my arms and face the beautiful sunlight .

I look at my watch , 7:24 hhmmm.... what should i do then uhmm   ..

Maybe i should get some shower first right?

And that i quickly got to my bathroom and as ive done ny business , i heard a knock on my door.

"Sir. IM this is seohyun, what would you like for breakfast sir??"

"Uhmm Eggs and Bacon!"

"Okay sir!" As i heard some footsteps away my door i finished my routine.

I grab my phone and texted someone special :))

To: Sica♥

Hi! Good morning sica! I would like to remind you that im going to pick you up at 8:37 is that okay??????

-yoong

To:Yoongie^^

Yah! Early in the morning you texted my already! And 8:37???!!! Toooo early!!! Just pick me up at 9:00 arraseo?!

To:Sica♥

Hahahah~ still asleep eh? Sorry to disturb youre beautysleep princess :) .

Okay then ill pick you up at 9:00 . BYE! lovelots! ;*

To:Yoongie^^

Okaaaayyyyy. Bye Merong!~~~

 

I cant help but grin widely every text she beep to me ....

"I guess someones busy??? Eyh?"  That voice! It cant be!. I slowly lifted my head towards the figure in my door . I was right is it her.

The girl i missed so! Much! I cant help but to ran over her and hug her tightt!!.

"NOONA!!!!~~~" I heard her giggle and she just hugged me back.

"Hahah yoong you still are a baby huh?"

"YAh! I am not!" I pouted and she just messed my hair.

"Yah!"

"Hahah! Come lets eAt breakfast" she kissed my head and i just nodded i really missed my noona♥

As we got to the kitchen i saw my little brother sitting. 

"Oh? Hey Hyung! Morning!" I got near him and had a high five with high five with him

"Hey Ambro! "

"Okay okayyy thats enough lets eat." I heard my noona called and we obeyed.

"So noona when did you came?? Why didnt you told us oure already here" 

"Oh.. no need i arrived here late, good thing seohyun wake up at hat time to get some water so she opened the door for me. And i dont want my little brothies to have some lack of sleep okay? And yoong ill be going out with my a friend later ill come home tomorrow okay? No need to worry about me."

"AH.. so do you need a ride for youre friend noona?"

"Ani.. anniyo... my friend will pick me up."

"Ah... arraseo noona". We continued eating While having a little chat too since my noona just came back from New York. She handled our business there so , one or twice a month she come home, but last month she didnt came due to some meetings thats why i reallyy missed her.

After a coupld of talkS we finished eating, then we Suddenly heard a honk.

"Oh?! Thats my friend. Ill go now bye! "

"Bye noona! Take care!" Me and Amber said. As we waved ours hands. As we saw my sister hop in the car and drove off amber spoke.

"Hyung... ill be out too.. ill go out with krystal today."

"Oh ok--- wait wait wait. Are ... you..... amber im.... courting... krystal jung??!"

"Wha???! Of course im not! Were just friends!"

"STILL friends you mean"

"Yah!!!!"

"I know you like her am.. dont worry i wont tell noona yet" i playfully messed his hair and he smacked my stomach which made him arch in pain.

"Arrgghh ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Yah! Why must be youre stomach that hard huh?!"

"Hahahah! Merong!!~~~" i stuck my tongue out and he pouted . 

"Eww! Stop pouting will you? You looked like a llama :P" He playfully hold his heart pretending to be hurt.

"Ouch!!! That hurts!"  We then burst out of laughter. I really like to tease amber tho.

"Hahah~~ okay okay.. i will go now hyung ! Ill be back this afternoon!" He bid goodbye to me , and now im all alone , well atleast theres seohyun and the other maids.

I took a glance on my watch 

"8:38 hmm... almost 9:00... maybe i should get ready." 

----End Of Pov----

 

JESSICA'S POV

"Hmm... this looks great." I mumble as i was checking my attire for the 8th time already. xD

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Huh? Whos that?

"Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman! Come on lets go and Play , i never see you anymore , come out the door its like youve gone awwwaaay------" I cutted her words as i dont want to hear her sing the high part, its not she not good at singing i just dont like it. K.

"Yah! Shut up soojung and just come in!" Then the door opened.

"What do you want?"

"Unnie... im jus here to tell you that im going out with amber. I told you this so that you wont worry anymore. And mom and dad said yes to me."

9"Hmm.. okay.. and are you dating amber???!" I smirked as i saw her blushed.

"YAh! Unnie! Ofcourse not!!!!----"

"NOT YET" it made her red as tomato , i just burst out of laughter.

"Aarrgghh! Unnie! Youre gonna get it!" She suddenly took some step close to me with her fingers dancing. O.O oh uh! Not this!

"Yah! So-soojung! Stop right there!" And one thing i knew i was laying in the floor laughing hard as she was tickling me.

"Yah! Ahahah! S-tophahaha nohahah now hahah!" I said between my laughs and she did. I stop and fix myself.

"Merong!!!!~~~" she stuck her tongue at me. 

"The hell??! Arrghh! " We suddenly heard a honk , i saw soojung quickly fix herself and bidding goodbye to me while giving me some merongs.

"Aarrgghh! SOOJUNG!!!!!!" i shouted.and i heard her laugh while walking out the house.

---

8:57
hhhmmmm its almost time, im sure he's already on his way. I play a little at my phone just then i heard a honk; i smiled . He's here

and there I saw him standing at the side of his car. gosh he look y in that pose... aarrgghh!!! jessica jung! stop it!! bet bet bet bet bet!!!!!! B.E.T! its for the bet! uggrrh!

i walk over him and he smiled and i blushed as he open the car's door for me eerrrkksss! gggrrrh! jessica!

"are you ready?" i heard him said , i just nodded back and he started his engine. while driving we have our silent atmosphere On T.T its killing mee!!!

after a few minutes we arrived at his what so called Mansion , up he got this huge house more than mine actually *pout*

"come in" he court me towards there big living assisting me to sit while he grab some juice and snacks . When he came back holding the snacks i helped him, i stand from my sit and quickly held the other juice. "thank you but you dont to do that you're my guest remember?" i just nodded. "ill go get my laptop." he said and i just smile . Man im so silent today whhhyy???!!! 

He came back with his laptop and netbook, "i thought you're just gonna bring you're laptop?" i asked. he smiled at me and placed the netbook infront of me.. ehh??! 
"what is this??" 

"a netbook so that we can find some pictures together , by loging in youre instagram too. you know our classmates post oicture on insta, especially when we have activities in school." oh.... so thats why pprrsfff. "owhh... okay then!" Then we started our look out for some pictures for our journal.

after 2hours and 43minutes****

"ahhh~~~!!! finally were done for the pictures! " i just continue my business, i saw him stand up and got his phone , i saw him dialed someone. "yebosayo? ... Ah! yes! uhhm.. medium yes yes... thank you. okay" then i saw him end the call. Weird who could it be hhhmmm... eh?!! well none of youre business jessica jung! ugrh! just go back to work!

after about 15 or more minutes we heard a door bell. yoong got up from his seat and to my surprise when he came back , he was holding pizza , frence fries , burger and drinks. wow! just wow!

"woah... yoong" i heard him chuckle

"hahah~~ come.. stop that , lets eat first i know we are hungry for that almost 3hours " i giggled "yup! youre right!" and that we started eating. when suddenly yoong spoke.
"sica i know weve been friends for long and now i wanna make our friendship to the other level...." he paused and it made my heart beat raced.. is he gonna confess?!!! OMYGOD!!! omo! omo! omo! jessica! relax!

"sica.... will you be.... my........" 

 

 

 

OMYGOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


________________________________________________________________________

 

Ayo Readers!!!! haha! Great news! i got a new laptop so... maybe.. Maybe more updates! hehe.. but not this and next week because i have a contest pls do understand! thank you!

Thank you readers for subscribing , voting and commenting it mean a lot to me :) 

anyway thats for now Enjoy!!!

No sneek peek for the next chapter HAHAHAHA XD

Oh! and who would you like to be yoong's noona ???? Comment!!!! :)

Anyeong! remember comment!!