Where it all begin

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

SOMEONE'S POV

YAH! I am not someone! 

A/N : but ... we dont know you yet *pout*

Oh... hehehe.. sorry to be rude.. by the way... My name is Im Yoong , the heir of the richest company in korea. And for so you know... im not a nerd .. im Handsome,, 

A/N : *cough* *cough*

Yah! Its true! Im not lying *pout* ... okay let me continue , Im handsome, kind, gentleman, strong, black belter.

A/N : *chocked* 

Really ?! Really? 

A/N : dont mind me... just continue... *whistle* *whistle*

Okay.. as you see.. we only had 5 months and 17 days left for school to be ended... and this is my last semister . Yepey!

*clears throat* eherm!

A/N : What??... O.o

You know me now ... -_-

A/N : owhhh... yeah.. k.dot

 

YOONG'S POV

Now that's what im talking about. ツ

A/N : whatever.. prrssff.  K.Bye  ( ̄- ̄)

Bye!...

 

Anyway... i am now looking myself at the mirror getting ready for.. school.. suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Sir. IM , youre dad wants to eat with you.."    oh its just our maid, seohyun. She is quite innocent, kind, shy but she is really a trusted friend. 

"Okay.. i'll just come down.. tell him, im still getting to my shoes.."

"Arraseo, Sir. IM" i can tell that she left as i heard steps.. getting vanish.. 

I put on my awesome shoes.. kekeke.. and head down , only to see my father with a newspaper in his hand.

"Morning dad!"

"Oh? Good morning son. Come lets eat." I nodded and took a sit beside him. 

"Son.."

"Yeah dad?"

"I have something to tell you.."

"Oh.. what is it dad?" I look at him confused as he look down at his food. "What's wrong dad?"

"Its just that, ill be going out.. for.... a month.. and--" i cut him off his words. "A month?! That long dad?" He sighed 

"Yes , so , be responsible okay?"

"Okay dad.."

"I'll leave tommorrow.. at 9:00"

"Aww... i have class~~ *pout* i cant get you there" he chuckle.  "Its okay son, my driver and assistant will come with me. Im not alone to.." i nodded , as i finished my food i bid goodbye to my great father and ot fo my sports blue car. Hehe pretty cool XD 

I started my engine and drove to my destination , LoL joking... i drove to my school actually ×Π×

After 7minutes of driving.

I finally reached to the school , i got out and...

1

2

3...

"Ahh! Yoong oppa!!"

"Omo! Yoong oppa!" 

"Yoong! So handsome,!"  Great now my fangirls are shouting , yup ,i forgot to tell you that i was the Most popular guy in school, no one can resist me.. except for those who are not single anymore .. hahaha silly me!

I smiled and waved at them , and the other girls are started to act like fainting. Tsk tsk tsk, Am I that handsome? *shooks head* poor them ت

 

I was walking towards our room when i bump someone.. oh wait, she isnt just someone.. she was the........

'ICE PRINCESS' they usually called her due to her coldness, but for me she was the most outstanding girl ive ever saw. 

She looked at me and glared at me , woah! They are right she is cold, bbrrff that was scary .

"Im so sorry jessica i didnt mean to.."

"Watch were youre going next time idiot" Ouch! ×< ×

She just walked past me and i frowned, what is wrong with her. As i was abut to continue my walking i saw a familiar figure. O.O what the!

Thats Yuri! What! His flirting with other girls when he had jessica. Heck man?! 

I walked towards him, and i saw him surprised "you know that i could tell jessica about this."  He grab my collar excusing the girls and giving us a privacy.

"Dont you dare!" He said and it made me smirk. "POor you,, tsk tsk tsk" he punched me but i dodge haha! No one can defeat a black belter. "Arrghh! Lets see i jessica would believe you!" I just laugh bitterly.

"I wont tell her" his eyes widen and calmed himself, he smirk, which maid me smirk iether. "Good b--" i cutted hi words by saying . "Not today.." i smirk as i saw him clenched his fist. I then pointed my cheek. "Punch me here" it made him more angry , and he was about to punch me when i blocked it with my one hand. 

"What the?!" I fakely yawn. "Youre no good, lets fight some other time , and you know?" I paused  "you could use some excersis.. youre... getting fat"

With that his punch me in my stomach , but I diDnt feel something. "!" He saiD as he hold his hand aching Haha! My stomach is that hard? Haha i have 8packed abs idiot! Merong!!~

"Good for you" and i leave him behind and got to our classroom. 

And i got greeted by my BROs , taeyeon, kris, tao, sehun , sooyoung, luhan  , chen , baekhyun  and D.O .

We are a group actually and we are called as 'The GangStarz' and i am there leader , awesome isnt it? 

We huddle up and perform our hobby, first i put my hand in the middle of our circle and they started to got on top of my hand and we cheered.. "We are 10 but We are One , Ohhh! GANGSTARZ! " yup thats our uhmm.. i dont know what you called that, we just to that whenever we saw eah other.. 

"Dude. I saw you humiliate yuri , what you did was, " D.O paused "Gangstarasome! " they said in unison , i just chuckle. "Ya awesome!" I said because whenever  some of our member get a Gangstarasome he would answer 'Ya awesome!'  Cool right? Hehe.

"Its his fault anyway, flirting with other girls when he had the ice princess" they noded in agreement. " yeah! His almost the luckiest guys in school to have jessica but his also the stupidest guy ive  met" chen said. As we stated a 'yeahhh' 

"how could the princess be inlove with im when he is a total Gangstarapid (stupid)" 

"Not cool man not cool" they said in unison , thats another rule for us..

Then the teacher came, and we got to our sits..  and she starts her Chemistry lesson.

*****3Hours later*****

Riinngggggg~~~` riinnnngggg~~~`

Goodness greasious! ThankSter! 3Classes are over! Whoho!

The Gangstarz and I got to the canteen and the students made way for us.. Gangstarasome right?? *smirk*

And so we saw our own table , yeah own table because I own this school Haha! The GANgstarz even had a private room here.. its because ny father owns this school and the principal is my brother, yup my brother.. his is now 35 his name is IM Minho, with his wife the co-principal IM Sulli and theyre 9years old son, Minsuk .

Okay enought with them.....

We got to get served by the cafeteria lady " here you go gangstarz"

"Thank you Mrs. Seo" yup Mrs. Seo is the mother of seohyun...... blahblahblah.. then she bowed and walk off..

"Yah! Sooyoung stop spitting youre food on me!" I heard taeyeon exclaimed.. here we go again xD

"Shut up midget"

"Wha??! You foodmonster!"

"What the hell shortpants!" We burst out in laughter of what sooyoung said. "Bwahaha shortpants! Hahah" D.O exclaimed. "Now look whos talking tall!" Taeyeon sarcasticlly said. Which made D.O shut up. This guys... i just shook my head and continue my food..

As soon as we finish our snacks.. we headed to our next subject. 

 

 

___________________________________

 

Annyeong hasayo! Sohea imnidA!

and SaranghaeKiss imnida! 

So how is the Story??? Comment comment comment ^^

dont forget to subscribe and vote!! :D

Quick play for THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)

"Make him fall inlove with you"

--

"Why???"

--

"I'll marry you if you agree *smirk*"

 

_____________________________________________

That's All for now!! Remember! Comment, Subscribe, vote = Update  ^^

ba-bye!! ツ

Thank you! Stay tuned! *bows* *waves*