B.E.T

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

YURI'S POV

Hi my name is Kwon yuri!

A/N : we already know you. Just go to the spot :3

Oh... okay then.

After our class , i get to talk with jessica alone. I grab her wrist and we got to the rooftop as i close the rooftop's door i quickly pinned her in the wall , crashing my lips to hers. I smirked. 

Suddenly i remember my humiliation earlier , and it mad me mad like ! I will surely get revenge on that jerk! Ggrhh!

"Whats wrong? " i heard my hot girlfriend said. I just wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to my body. "Baby.." i said as i started to kiss her neck. I let her sit on the bench , and i sat beside her. I stop kissing .

My mimd suddenly questioned.

How should i get some revenge on that idiot? HMM.. well.  If only i could crush his heart--- A-Ha!!!! 

Bwahahahahah! You are so smart Kwon yuri! Hahah *evil laugh*

A/N : pprssff.. tell me about it *rolled eyes*

What the! You want a piece of me huh!

A/N : *bitter laugh* do you want to get out of this stor?! Just continue youre -_-

Arggh! Fine.

"Hey? What is wrong with you?" Jessic--- Bingo! 

A/N : what?! You just got Bingo? Awwe.. im still too far! *pout*

The hell! Not a bingo game !

A/N : K.dot

Prsff.... anyway.. 

Maybe... maybe... I could make a Bet! HAHA! 

A/N : duh! Thats the story all about! :P

F*** you author

A/N : Awehh... ill take that as a compliment okay? Bye.

Arrghh! Im getting crazy. Okay now where was i? Oh  right!

"Baby.. can i had a biggg favor?" I saw her confused but nodded. "Do you know Im yoong?" She again nodded.

"Make him fall inlove with you.." she was surprise  , i can see it through my eyes..  "why??? And why would i?"

"Its just a bet baby.."

"And whats the prize if i make him fall inlove with me?"

"If youll agree  , ill marry you" i saw her froze, and i smirk. She cant say no to me, especially marriage Haha! 

"Fine. So whats the get up?"

"Well.. first you have to be with him, till the end of the school, we cant see each other, just pretend that we broke up. Dont worry we still had some communication, just dont go to me at school. Then after the school year, tell him its just a bet, and ill marry you." She hesitated at first but she manage to nod. What a great day! HAHAHA!  Now Im Yoong! Get ready to be hurt!!! .. well... its actually after 5months. :3 whatever ..

"You will start tommorrow okay baby?" 

"Okay..."  i lean closer to her and we shared our Last passionate kiss. HAHAHA! IM FREE! *smirk* youre such dense jessica. Hahahah!

****Endpov^^*****

 

The Gangstarz was now at the basketball gym, as they practise for there up coming event.. they were so sweaty and tired due to the training.

"*Whistleee* alright! Gangstarz , our match is on a month, you ar all doing good. Keep up the good work! You may now go." Theyre couch. Mr. Liu (not amberXD) said. They thanked him and bowed... before getting the hell out of the gym. It was still early and the boys planned to have some snacks at coffee shop.

As they got in to the shop, they quickly had there sit and a waiter came.

"Good afternoon Sirs.. what wil you have for this afternoon?" Yoong glance at the waiter's name that had 'hyuna' on it... he smiled at her, and uncunsiously she blushed. "I would have some of this miss, hyuna. "

"A-ah.. o-okay sir.... how about you sirs?" She said as she ask the others order.

"Okay sir jut wait for 10minutes.  Is that okay sirs?" They nodded. And the waiter walk away.

"Hey, i just got a text that the ice princess and yuri broke up" sehun said.  "Ohhhh..... tsk tsk tsk poor him, good for him actually , jessica dont deserve him , right boys?"

"Right!" 

"Actually its better that jessica had someone like you yoong" they all nodded and began to massage yoong's shoulder.  " haha! Youre right , maybe i should get on the moves *smirk*"

"Gangstarasome!"

"Ya! Awesome!" They all laughed , and finally there food had come. 

"Here you go sir."

"Thank you" yoong winked on the waitress, and she blush before she bowed and walk out .

"Whoooh yoong! Where did you get that charm huh? Can i have some???" Taeyeon exclaimed with a pout .

"Hahahah , youre funny midget" he pouted evenmore . "Just start eating okay?" He nodded and they started to eat .

*****Jessica's Room****

JESSICA'S POV

whats gone into him, why would he created the  bet? Well he'll marry me if i do ... hmmm.. then i should plan on my first move tommorrow... okay. Okay. 

15minutes later....

Arrghh! I still dont know how!!, ggrrhh maybe i should get some shower , yeah.. shower, to clear my mind.

I got to my bathroom and have some bath, after minutes i got into my pajamees . Its a girls generation pajamees ^^ i love them , yepey.. :D *eherm* anyway... -.- maybe i should get to my favorite thing in my favorite place. MY BED. 

I yawned.. hmm... i guess im sleepy (~O~)zZ

good night! ×_×

 

 

_______________________________________________

Hii!!!! My lovely readers!! 

What do you think at the story?

Is it good????.... well.  Comment comment comment ^^

Quick Play for THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

"Dude i thought that the broke up was a fake"

--

"I know... me neither"

--

"go for her.."

--

"Wha???"

--

"Go"

 ________________________________________________

 

Thats All for now :D Comment, subscribe,vote always!!! ♥

Ba-bye!! Dont forget to Comment ^^"