Chapter 6

A Stupid Bet _(._.)_

JESSICA POV

"will you be my....."

OMMYYGOOOODDD!!!!! he is confessing!!!! AAAAHHH!!!! relax jessica relax! hoh! enhale! exhale! KKYYAAA!!!! omyyy!! gggrrrhh jessica

"will you be my Bestfriend??" What?!!!!!!! BESTFRIEND??!! BESTFRIEND!!! its should be Girlfr------- YYah! Jessica Jung!
"i know we've been friends for long now so,,,, maybe you know we should be bestfriends hhmm.. if its okay with you?" -_-nGreat!

"its okay for me..." he give me he's hand iand i gladly shake it. pprrsff too formal. "hi bestfriend sica!" i felt my cheeks burn! wha?! why do i easily blushed infront of him! gggrrr! why not yuri! oh! speaking of yuri! what do that idiot doing now!

****** End Pov ******

YURI'S POV

"you ready baby" i asked the girl who is laying in her bed .

"im always ready for you yul" victoria said. yup even though we are here to work our project it turn out to up each other. For what she said i slowly enter my buddy to her ,
"AAHHHH~~!!" i saw some tears in the corner of her eyes. i guess my bud is really big . i tried to adjust her size, moving my hip, i heard her yelp in pain which made me smirk.
"Arrrghh! AAHH! " finally i got to adjust this thing of mine to hers, then i started to bang her hard core
"AAHH! STOP!! AHH! Y-YUL ahh!!!" i heard her cried begging to stop but i didnt listen to her, i need to fullfil my needs and she volenteered .
i move my phase faster and faster replacing the pain in her with pleasure and now she was begging for more.

"f-faster~~ Ah~~!! Nngghh!!!"  
"as you wish" and i made my doing even for faster. 
"Ahh! ! ! UGGH~~!!" i began to moan myself as it was getting good

"Aahhhhhh~~~~~" i moan as i felt her core got tight to my buddy 
"AAHH~~!! im c-~~!" with that signal i bang her more and more.
"AAAAAAHHHH~~~~~!!!" she got released but i wasnt finish yet, i was pounding her like hell making the bed shake. I hug her waist , riding on her 

"Ahh~~! Ugghh~ oh! baby Ahh~ yes! yes~~!!! yes!!" i pump more and more i was like ing a dead body but it was an awesome feeling, "Ahh~ yeahh baby~~! im ~~" i hug her tight and deepened my buddy to her core as i released,  she was loud
"A-Ahhhh~~~~!!!!!!!!" 
"YUULLL~~~~~!!!!!!!"

i looked at her face, she had tears. "im sorry did i did too much?" i said smirking i was starting to move my hips up and down again for the next round.
"More" that was the words escsped from and moans was all heard at her room

****End Pov****

 It was now 2:00 in the afternoon, yoong ang jessica is half done.

"You seem tired sica,, you can sleep i'll finish this." She nodded and layed herself to the couch letting her eyes closed. After getting to her deep sleep, yoong caried her to his room and put her to the bed and got the blanket to over the half of her body.

He kissed her forehead and carresed her hair , "love you sica, have a good sleep" he got up and got his way to the door he glance jessica's beautiful face before closing the door.

---KryBer---

Amber and Krystal got to the park. It was peaceful actually they are the only people who are in the park. Amber take his deep breath .

"Krys.."

"Hhhmm??.."

"I-I.. ughhmm..."

"what is it am?"

"ILOVEYOUKRYSTAL!" amber said fastly and immediately covered his ears and closed his eyes , scared of what krystal's reaction be. But he heard a giggled which made him look at her.

"Silly ... how should I understand that?" she slapped his arm lightly

"Krystal Jung Soojung.......... I LOve you" krystal got his eyes wide, she open but nothing ame out she was shock and happy also, because she knew amber was a good guy, that will take care of her, love her unconditionally. When she calmed she managed to smile and hug amber , wrapping her arms aroung his neck, burrying her head into his neck

"I love you too am.." 

"Wha?!"

"*giggle* i said  I LOVE YOU TOO"  

she felt amber hug her tiggghhhttt . They pull off, amber cupped her cheeks slowly leaning closer to the girl capturing her lips, it was a gentle, sweet, lovable kiss . It was there first kiss..  a real kiss full of love. They hugged each other once again.

*************

After there time at the park they headed to a restaurant for some lunch.

"What would you like to eat krys?"

"hhmmm....." amber found krystal cute thinking,, he chuckle making krystal look at her raising her brows "What?" she asked. "Nothing you just look cute thats all" with all his mght, it made krystal blush , he smiled. "So ... have you picked yet?" she nodded , "I'll have some meat and fruit salad pls.." she said to the waitress. "Okay maam, how about you sir?" 

"just like her pls..." 

"Okay sir,, it will be here in 10 minutes." they nodded and the waitress bowed before walking out of them. " this place in nice am" .
" haha! ofcourse im agood picker you know." he smiled proudly.

"dork.." he pouted. "aigoo stop pouting baby boy, girls might get attracted by you." he stand straight showing of his victorious smile "  know i have great charms" 

"EWWW!" krystal exclaimed before bursting out of laughter. "Ouch baby! that hurts!" he pretended to be hurt. " aigoo.. is my baby hurt??" she paused and he nodded. "well.. good for you hahahahah~~~!!!" amber pouted. They teased each other ti'll the'yre order came.

"Here you go maam, sir, enjoy your meal," they thanked the waiter and start eating they're food. They started to feed each other,.. talk about some stuff, making fun of each ither. They felt comfortable with themself, they loved each other .

As they eat the'yre salad .. amber saw some familiar figure who entered the restaurant... it was her noona.

"Noona!" he waved at her sister who was shocked but got to the'yre table.

"WOW! Amber.. you got here a pretty girl" 

"Yup1 oh! by the way noona , this is krystal my..... girlfriend" 

"oh~! krystal ! wow am, youre so lucky to have her.." he chuckle but spoke out,"who is youre friend here noona?" 

"OH! right amber, krystal this is Jinyeon my bestfriend" 

"Anyeong Hasayo!" 

"Anyways well be in the other table.. will start eating now. were  hungry" we laughed . "oh.. well will be going to... Bye Jinyeon noona ! Bye HARA noona!"  (a/n ; so since i have no idea who will be yoong's sister , i manage to remember Hara .. so now yoong's sister is hara ^^) 

They bid each other goodbyes.

""So where do you wanna go next?"

"Hmmm.. lets go to the movies!" 

------------

***YoonSic***

 

Jessica woked up feeling comfy. She stretched her arms then rubbed her eyes with her fist. "AH~~~" she yawn but when she manage to get back to herself , she woke up on yoong's bed. She quickly got downstairs just to see yoongworking the project with snacks on the side.

"Oh! sica you're awake."

"Yup! and Hey! did you just carried me all the way to youre room?"

"Well yeah , ofcourse if not you will wake up by now feeling uncomfortable."

"Well you have a point. Thanks yoongie."

"No prob.. come, lets finish this project of ours." she nodded and joined yoong . Jessica got to her assigned netbook, yoong on the other hand is wachting jessica secretly .... he lean closer to her . and to the'yre surprise Jessica turn her head towards him 

"Yoong what should i do w------------" O >O

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Annyeong Hasayo to all!!! Its been long eh? Im sorry ... well its because ive been practicing to my contest which is tomorrow actually ^^ pls do wish me Luck!!

KAngsahamida!! ♥♥♥

So no sneek peek for now hehe.. pls do leave a comment ! :D be waiting for you guys! and maybe i can update tomorrow MAYBE im still not sure since its my contest so.... thats it ^_^

Thank you!!! :)))