Like Crazy Dogs.

Breathing Shadows Like An Underdog.

My whole body was sweaty, when I returned home from an afternoon walk. It was warm, extremely warm for the time of the year. I couldn't believe I agreed to go walking with this kind of weather. 

I turned on the AC  and stood there for a minute to feel cold air brushing against my skin. It was nice. Very nice. It remembered me of my vacation, last year. Ocean sounds, seagulls, every night a campfire... I wish I could go back, but no... College is a priority. Ugh, I hate universities. They make me feel so lonely, with all their thick books, old, nagging teachers, like come on... why don't they accept a hot handsome professor for once? I bet lots of students would change their mind. 

I rubbed my eyes as I have let my thoughts go off in a carelessly way, once again. I haven't even noticed that I was making strange gestures, as if I was explaining to a real person. Funny, since I was alone in my room. Or wasn't I?

I glared around to check and laughed. Uh...what am I thinking? Am I getting too paranoid? I decided to get a shower and prepare myself to go get supper with the other students. My phone vibrated in my pocket, as I was just taking off my pants. I raised an eyebrow and answered the phone. 

'Hello...'

'Miri...' His voice was soft and it made me shudder when I heard my name. 

'Yes.'

'Are you going out for supper again, this evening?'

I hummed a reply and continued to undress myself. 'Why?'

'No, just asking... Do you mind me tagging along?' 

I the shower, before answering. The loud noise of water falling down made him realize that he was calling at the wrong moment, but I assured him that it was fine. 

'No, you can come. The more people, the better, don't they say?'

I heard him laugh lightly and shortly he hung up as he didn't want to disturb me any longer, although I said it was fine. I stared at my phone, before realizing that the water was still running and I should hurry up and shower before it gets late. 

 

It got late after we went for supper. To be honest, it wasn't like we ate for a very long time, but one of my friends just had to do a drinking contest, making us stay with her drunk and bossy tone. 

'I-if one of you l-leave *hiccup*, you will die in my hands, isn't it Krystal?' My friend, Sulli, wrapped his arms around Krystal and almost burped into her face. Krystal scrunched up her nose and pushed her to get space. 'Watch your breath, Sulli, it smells horrible.' said she, while pinching her nose. 

I smiled and grabbed my bag. 'I think we should get going,' I said, grabbing Sulli by her arm. Sulli looked up at me and didn't budge. Her cheeks were red and her eyes half open. 

'You're prletty... Very prletty...' she said, with a double tongue. I rolled my eyes with a smile and took her arm around my shoulder. Carefully, she stood up and stumbled down the little stairs with me. 

I turned my head and looked at Krystal, questioning. 

'You can go first, I'll go get the others,' she responded, as she stood up and patted the crumbles off her skirt. I nodded and left earlier with Sulli. However, I do regret that I was left alone with Sulli. Not that I don't like her, but when she gets drunk... She can get a bit too intimate. I even have friends who questions her about her preferences. Not that I really care. Sulli is and will always be a good friend of me. When we crossed a few streets, Sulli began to feel heavy, as she was more likely clenching against me, trying to kiss my cheek. 

'Okay, stop... It was fun for the first few times, but now it's irritating me... Sulli~' I warned, as she started to kiss me, again. 

'You're prletty, hmmm...very prletty...' she whispered in a seductive way. I tried to suppress myself from gagging, as this was becoming very strange. But suddenly, Sulli turned away and fell down on her knees. She pressed a hand against and crawled towards a bin. I pulled a disgusting face as I saw yellow and green stuff coming out from . And oh god...that smell. I gave her a tissue and patted her back. 

'You shouldn't drink so much, you may be young, but your body won't stand this very long,' I lectured her. Sulli, who looked less drunk, agreed and tried to stand up with my help. 

'Uh... I hate throwing up, next time, you better stop me..' she told me, but we both know that she can't be stopped from drinking. 'Please take me home, I feel so miserable.' 

I nodded and guided her back home. There we took the elevator and went two stages higher than my room. Sulli was rich, as she lived in a penthouse above our buildings. I heard from others that her father was someone very powerful, owning almost half of the ground of this city. But those are rumors. Not sure if it was true. Maybe I should ask her that next time. 

I helped Sulli get in her bed and took off her jewels. She turned her around and slept deeply. Alcohol sure is a good remedy for getting sleep. When I made sure Sulli was okay, I exited her room and closed the door behind my back with a sigh. These things just make me insane. I feel like going crazy. 

'Okay, I haven't said anything about you for a whole day, but can you please stop staring at me?' I said. There was nothing in front of me, nothing that normal people could see or wish to see.

I heard a laugh. Shortly, I spotted him from coming out of a corner. 'Don't be harsh. I only look, no touching is involved.' he teased me. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. 

'It's an-no-ying. I thought we went through this before,' 

'Sorry,' he placed his hands in front of him with a smirk, 'it must have slipped me.'

I sighed and walked towards him. 'Why are you here?' 

'I was lonely and I wanted to see you,' 

I raised an eyebrow. 'You wanted to see me?' Oh, how ironic.

'Why? You don't think I would want to see you?' He stepped closer, making me back behind, until the wall hit my back. His face kept on inching, until he stopped at a certain length. At a very close length. He smirked and supported his arm above my head. 'You know, I'm not that kind of guy, who hates girls, especially if you are the only girl, no, just like your friend said, pretty girl. Men can get bored, especially if they. Have. Lived. Very. Long.' he breathed those words almost into my mouth. I scrunched up my nose and pushed him, or rather hit in the air where his body should normally have been. His facial features and body disappeared like smoke and I was the only one left in this hallway, hearing his laugh on the background. 

I ran a hand through my hair and snorted. 'I hate when he does that,' I hissed. 'Why should I be the only one to see him? It drives me crazy. Bathroom, my chamber, hallways, classroom, restaurants,...' 

Ack, my head hurts more. I shook my head shortly, to get to my senses and returned to my room slowly. Ghosts, don't joke with me. It's crazy. I'm crazy. 

 

 


First chapter stops here. 

I hope you enjoyed this :) If so, subscribe to keep updated of this story ^^