chapter 7

Our Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... We resumed our walk to the hospital silently.. no one dared to say a word. I know that he is mad. I just feel it. 

 

Luhan's pov▼

 

So she needed money? Why didnt she just ask from me? Aren't I one of her friends? Doesn't she trust me?

 

We finally arrived to the hospital.

 

"Thank you! I really appreciate that you brought me here. But you can go now."

 

"Yeah! Just go in first!" I replied

 

Then, she entered the hospital with me following her without her realize. I walked till the payment department (I didnt know what is it called.. lol) and I decided to pay for, madam Il Hwa, her mum's bill. After all, she is my mum's best friend.

 

"XXXXX ₩on" said the worker. I just gave him the credit card and took it back and left.

 

After exiting the department. I wanted to go visit her. But I just didnt know the excuse to tell Haejong! So I left home.

 

▲end of pov

 

--------------

 

After I talked with my mother yeaterday. I left for sleeping. I was deadly tired. I just touched my pillows and directly fell asleep!

 

---------------

 

I woke up today going to school like everyday.  'Its another boring day' I thought.

 

When I reached the school's gate. I saw 2 boys fighting there and no one could stop them. 'Aish these two!' I just went to pass through them. And the time I was near them they stopped fighting. 

 

"Are you always going to fight here jungguk?" I asked

 

"And who are you to stop me?" He replied

 

Oh boy!  This stupid jungguk is no one other than jiyong’s younger brother. He is just so childish and silly.

 

"Stop it silly!" And here came jiyeon, my best friend, pulling her brother's ear.

 

"Noona! Aiiiiee! Noona! I will stop okay!" He said and looked towards me with a smirk. "Only for you noona." And he left. 

 

'Aish! Why so stupid?!' I thought, When I felt my best friend's arm link with mine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter