Chapter 15

Our Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

 

*KRRIIIIIIINNNGGGG* 

 

The last bell just rang, finally going home! 

 

Oh, no... Wooyoung! 

I still have to face him.

Let's just pray that everything will go well.

 

I exited my classroom to find him there standing at the side, waiting for me. I thought about sneaking out, when he suddenly called my name.

 

"Jieun-ah~" he said as he came towards me, with a wide smile on his face. 

 

God! 

 

I feel my cheeks are blushing again, and so I lowerd my head hoping he wont see me blush.

 

"Let's go?" He asked me.

 

"Go? Where?" I asked him.

 

"Secret! But i bet you would like it." He said smirking at me.

 

"Okay, let's go then." I said and walked ahead of him to the way to his car. 

 

My mind suddenly stopped working when I felt Wooyoung's hand holding my hand. 

 

It felt great! And it seemed like my hand's size was the only size that could fit his hands perfectly. 

 

I felt another feeling, weird feeling, but I know that It is a good feeling.

 

We continued walking to his car and he opened the door for me, what a gentleman he is!

 

He then sat on the driver's seat and drove away, to the secret place,

 

Wooyoung's pov

 

Today is a very hard day. I dont really know if I will be able to tell her what I feel towards her. I didnt want to do it now, my thoughts told me that it's not going to work now, but Luhan pushed me to do it. 

 

He told me that he wad going to court Haejong before even courting her, and i told him my feelings about Jieun. He started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter