chapter 2

Our Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey again! I am in the airport now. . Lol... but I am waiting for the plane so its okay for me to update now..... kekekekek :) so... how have you been? I hope you have been good. So... now. . I am updating my 2nd chalter of this fic.. I hope you enjoy it. 

************************************************************

Haejong's pov▼

*open her eyes* *yawn* *looks at the clock* 8AM!!!!!!!

OMO!! 8AM!! 

She hurriedly got up from bed, went to her bathroom, changed to her uniforms, combed her hair, ate breakfast, which is actually consisted of half a loaf of bread.. and nothing else other than eggs.  EEEWWWW eggs! I hate eggs. 

Awh! Right! Next week! Next week, I have to pay for my bedridden mother hospitality. I still have to go to the cafe everyday from now till that day. 

I ran to the school! Its like 15 minutes walking. And ofcourse, I dont have a car nor money for any kind of vehicle.  I just use my own feet.

Omo!! Its 8:20!!!! 10 minutes are left to class.

I continued running and running until... *BOOM* I bumped into someone.  Ouch!! It really hurts. "Mianhe! But I am in a hurry" although I am from the kingas of the school, all the girls hated me. And it happened that that person that I bumped in is a girl.

I was about to run going to my class when she held my wrist and said a 'tch'........

To be continued. .. 

*********************************************

Sorry for the short update. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter