Chapter 17

Our Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Recap: IU went to the bathroom, and they took it as a chance to start.

----

 

Each one of them stood at his/her own positions. The lights were off, but there were candles on the floor showing her the way out towards the terrace. 

 

When she entered the terace, she found a little pink envelope. She opened it to read the text inside. 

 

'Close your eyes, walk ten steps and then turn to the right, and walk two more steps.' She read the words inside. And so, she did what was instructed.

 

Closing her eyes,

One

Two

Three

Four

Five 

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

 

She then turned to her right and made forward two steps.

 

"You can open your eyes now." Said a familiar voice, she opened her eyes and was so surprised to find Yonghwa, standing there, infront of her, with a white rose in his hands.

 

He seemed to notice her confusion, so he gave her the flower and another envelope. 

 

She took it from him and he was about to leave, when she asked him "what is all of this? What's happening here?" 

 

He looked at her and smiled, just smiled. Then he left away.

 

She was left with no choice but to open the second pink envelope.

 

'Confused princess? Ofcourse you are, who wouldn't be? But dont be confused anymore. You will know later what's happening. Now go towards the beach. Good luck princess!' The second letter read.

 

And to the beach she went! She wanted to know already what was going on.

 

The beach looked wonderful, even though it was at night! The full moon was visible and hundreds, no thousands of stars were lighting up the sky.

 

"Yah~" a voice hissed, she knew it was Shinhye. 

"Don't you want this to finish,and to know everything already?" She asked her.

 

"Ofource I do." She told her.

 

"Well, you didn't evem seem to notice me." Shinhye shot back.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter