Chapter 12

Our Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haejong's pov,

 

3 days have passed and I didn't see that Xiao Zhe around, speaking the truth.. I was relieved!

 

Today is Tuesday, which means it's a school day!! 

 

Ugh~ I hate school.. Well who doesn't?

 

From that day, it became a habit that luhan would wake me up everyday, calling me princess and sweet stuff. I actually feel touched by his words.

 

I've never thought that that cold bastard  luhan will transform to this lovely one. 

 

As we ate our breakfast in comfortable silence, luhan was looking at me more like a staring look. But whenever I look at him questioning why is he looking at me, he just smiles.

 

We just communicate by  actions, because mrs.Lu is eating here too.

 

We just finished our lunch and bid Eomma goodbye, and then we left to school.

 

------

IU's POV,

 

At school

 

Oh.. Why didn't they come yet? 

 

10 minutes are left for the class, and no one came yet, from my friends.

 

I ,then, saw wooyoung entering the school's gate.

 

OMO! 

 

I had this crush on Wooyoung since we were little.

 

Yes, we were childhood friends. My mum and his mum are close friends too.

 

I can't be with him alone. I am always stuttering infront of him and it really embarass me! 

 

Sometimes i feel my cheeks blushing by ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter