Chapter 5: Introducing er 101 and the First Monthsary

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin POV

I just got in the subway to have another ride to home, and I am disappointed to see that there is no space to sit. I had ran from the school to here just to stand and push my way through a sea of people. When suddenly, I felt like I am being watched. As I turned my head to the right, I saw a man sitting just a few centimeters away from me. He wears a white fedora that contrasts his knee-length black coat with long sleeves that covers up to his hands and casual pants. His eyes are covered by black shades where it is impossible to see through from my angle, but I know that he is watching me. Okay, I am being paranoid again. I can't take my eyes off him, as I can feel some strange aura surrounding this man. Then the train halted to a stop. Oh, we reached the station already. As I am pushing my way through the crowd, I gave my last stare to the man... And I swear that he is smirking at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today my day started out good. Jonghyun dropped me on school by his car that he got from his agency. We can't act sweetly on front of the people around my school, despite being ignored. What if the others see me cuddling with a guy? I am doomed. As I bid Jonghyun goodbye, I felt that odd feeling again. Someone is surely watching me.

 

"Okay class," seonsaengnim cleared , "now, you will have a new classmate." that's kinds... weird. A new classmate at the middle of the year? Students rarely transfer at our school, especially at this time of the year.

The door opened, and a student with his chin up strutted in the class.  He faced everybody of us, and he began introducing his name with a smile on his face. He has pretty nice features, but he has a different aura in him. I think I saw that smile before, but well, ignore. Then, I noticed that the chair beside me is the only empty one, and I know it. He sat on that vacant seat and looked to me.

"Hey," he talked as if he knew me for many years.

"Um, Lee Taemin." I awkwardly gave him a handshake and he smiled at me, "Kim Jongin, but just call me Kai."

"Kai-sshi..." I said as I was about to pull my hand away, but he grasped on it tightly, I think.

"I told you, just Kai." he said with another smile, and I just nodded.

 

I don't know how but I am now walking down the street with this Kai guy, and his arm around my shoulder. I don't feel that awkward now, and it seems I am very comfortable with him. Then I heard my phone rang...

 

From Jjongie:

Looks like you are having fun with ur friend and forgot what day is today. I was planning to pick u up in school but well.. Date cancelled.

 

 Just then, I saw a familiar car wheezing down the road. Oh . Jonghyun! Geez, I forgot about our 1st monthsary date!

"Taem, you look uncomfortable. What happened?" Kai looked at me with a worried expression and I scratched my head. "Uh, actually, I know this is rude but... "

"Oh, you have an appointment?" I nodded as an answer and he just smiled, "Then go now. Thanks for the quality time you spent from me."

I just gave him a small smile and dashed my way to try following the car. I tried calling him but the phone is just ringing. Oh God, I know Jonghyun for a month already, and I know his sides already... he is obviously upset.

 

"Hey, talk to me." I tugged my boyfriend's sleeve but he just remained seated on the chair of the restaurant to our private reserved table.

"Is somebody speaking? I can't hear anything..." he whistled and it made me sigh, but well, I deserve this.

"Jjongie~" I snuggled to his neck and he just rolled his eyes but well, i'm gonna regret acting like this later. "Now you are even calling me by my pet name that you hate using." he mumbled.

"Jjong oppa..." I pouted right at his face, and I can saw a small smile curling up to his lip as he pinched my nose. "You little rascal..."

"That hurts!" I said as I rubbed the now red nose and looked at him. "but, I'm sorry."

"For what?" He said, crossing his arms. "For forgetting it is our monthsary today..."

"To be exact, our 1st monthsary, Lee." he narrowed his eyes at me, "and who is that guy?"

"A new friend named Kai." I plainly said, and he nodded his head, "Goo

Please log in to read the full chapter