The Note

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

That same night...

"Ahhhh what the hell," Key threw the documents on front of his boss, "I finished it now, so can I leave this damn office now?"

"Watch your words Mr. Kim," Amber rolled her eyes, "not because you are leaving by next week, you can say all foul words on front of me."

"Duh, did you even approve my resignation letter for me to leave?" the other huffed on his bangs, "please Ms. Liu, I really want to fly to London next week. I want to start a new life. So stop burdening me with useless paperwork."

"Hey ytary, do you really hate your job as my secretary that much?"

"It isn't like that... You know my case. Hiding from my stepbrother."

"Why don't you just report your maniac steppie to the police? Then you have no friggin; problem. I just cant understand why the hell are you so afraid when you are older than that guy."

"If I attempt to report him, then I will surely have my neck cut off. Or even me to death. Ms. Liu, I am tired of this. I have no reason to stay in Korea anymore."

"Fine, fine. What can I even do? You seemed too determined, but well Key, what if he follows you?"

"Surely, it won't happen. I already booked my flight secretly plus I am staying at a friend's house."

"You have friends? Oh for the Lord's sake-"

"My ex's boyfriend then." Amber wasn't surprised even a bit, and just shrugged. "Really, as they said, living a life of sinful indulgences won't do good."

 

"Bummie.. where are you..." Jonghyun rubbed his eyes as he smelled cooked food on the table, only to see Taemin frying eggs on the stove... a burnt smell...

"Hey, you should have just woke me up if you want to eat. Besides, it is weekend. You should just rest. You were very exhausted althroughout the week." he said as he grabbed the spatula from the younger.

"But hyung-"

"Besides, I don't know if you are eating an egg or a burned pancake," Taemin stared to the other who's wearing a serious expression as he tried to get the eggs from the pan.

"Anyway, where is Kibum?"

"I...I found his room empty." the younger said as he pulled out a piece of envelope. "I found this on his bed, and it says TO JONGHYUN. I didn't read it don't worry."

"What..." Jonghyun leaned on the counter as he began reading the letter... and Taemin noticed his confused eyes, and mouth formed into an 'O' as the piece of paper fell from his hands.

"What-" Taemin picked up the letter and read these words:

Dearest Jjong,

Sorry for leaving without even telling you guys. Such a disrespectful brat I am I know. Please extend my thanks to Taemin. I know he hates me, and I know that I made your falling relationship worse, so I need to leave...

And, just to warn you, never leave Taemin alone... His 

 

                          As you told me about him, his lonely past... make him the happiest person on earth. Love him with all your heart, as it is very obvious that he loves you.

- luv Key <3

 

"Why is the letter so dirty and ripped?" Taemin asked as he put the letter on the counter. "It looks alike it is trampled on and purposely ripped into half." Jonghyun said, "and why should he warn me not to leave you? This seems serious actually."

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked.

"Here it is... First, Key won't leave a trampled on and ripped letter for us to wonder and act Sherlock over that small note, on purpose."

"What do you mean with that?" Taemin raised his brow, "your ex is a bit out of his mind so maybe, he did tha

Please log in to read the full chapter