Chapter 10: Jjong's Story

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: nothing significant about this chapter. Just a stupid filler. LOL dont kill me guys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night had already fallen. Cold breeze from outside came whistling on its way through the ajar windows. The whole house is dark and the only light and sound comes from the television set in the living room, where the lovebirds Jonghyun and Taemin are facing to while sitting on the couch and eating popcorn. They had been sitting there for hours, with the elder's arm around the younger, not really paying attention on the live pictures moving on the screen. His mind is off to somewhere away from the world he is in...

"Taem?" he looked up to see the other man smiling at him, "are you sleepy now?"

"Mmmm," Taemin shook his head, "not yet hyung."

"Then, are you thinking of something else.. or someone else? Tell me anything." He couldn't help it. The sweet smile painted across the elder's face is just too much.

"Jjongie... How did you get to your agency?" Taemin closed his eyes, thinking the other will be mad at the sudden question, but when he opened his eyes he saw two brown orbs staring at him with a soft expression.

"Well it is a kinda long story..."

11 years ago

A child was sitting by the cold sidewalk, wearing only a worn-out garment with holes on it and torn shorts. His face and arms were full of dirt which depicted years of hardship by living on the streets, scars and bruises gotten by constantly being involved in street fights... and he is curled up by the corner now, trying his best to keep himself warm by the winter night. He got used to this anyway, so no need to ask money from the people passing by to buy himself a coat. And even if he did, the shopkeepers will just think he stole the money.

"Umma, look at him." he saw a kid pointing at him beside his mother and father, "he looks pitiful."

'Pitiful huh,' the child thought, 'I am strong. I am not pitiful.'

"Kid, where is your mother and father?" the kid's father kneeled down on front of the poor child, who responded by turning his head away.

"Do you want to go home with us?" the offer is too good to be turned down.

 

"What is you name? Where do you live?" the mother asked as she scrubbed the dirty skin of the child, who  answered. "I don't know anything besides that my name is Kim Jonghyun and I am born on April 8. I am turning 11 years old."

"Weren't you living in an orphanage? The streets are too dangerous for you to reside-"

"I ran away.The streets are even better. That place is hell. No one really cares for me there. They make me do this task and that and the kids were all mean. My mother told me she will come back for me but they said that she died on a train explosion." Tears began forming from Jonghyun's eyes, and he felt delicate fingers wiping his tears away.

"Do you want to live here?" the sudden question made him stiffen, "I... I know our place is not that big, and we aren't that rich, but we will try our best to provide things for you."

"And well," mother added as she saw the other is quite hesitant, "I am sure Woohyun woud love to have an older brother

Please log in to read the full chapter