Chapter 3

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin's eyes just shot open out of nowhere. Well, that is how normal humans wake up right? As the sun strikes your face, you will just open your eyes as if you just had a 5 minute nap. Nonsense. Okay, back to Taemin. The lad stretched his arms like a cat when he felt cold all of a sudden on his upper body. "Why am I shirtless?" he blinked, and that is when Jonghyun entered his room.

"Taem-"

"WHY AM I SHIRTLESS!?" Taemin protested as he covered himself with a blanket. "DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?"

"Wha- NO!" the elder of the two exclaimed, "I may be like this but no way I'm gonna touch a beautiful boy without his consent!" Taemin felt his face heating up a little, and that is when realization hit him. "Jjong, now I understand how."

"Huh?"the elder scratched his head in confusion.

"I have this habit of taking off my clothes while sleeping." Taemin awkwardkly laughed, "now will you please go out for a while so I can dress up."

"Uhh, okay. Just go out when you are done, breakfast is ready," Jonghyun saif as he closed the door, only to open it a little, "anyway, nice habit of yours." Taemin covered his face with a blanket in sheer embarassment.

 

"How's your first day here in my house?" Taemin asked as he of the sauce from his fingers, to which Jonghyun chuckled. "The day isn't done yet, so I can't give my full comment. But well, your bed is so nice to lie on. It is big for the two of us and soft. But," he added, "I think we should switch places.

"Oh why?"  Taemin asked, and the other answered, "The bed's left side is by the wall, and it is your place, and the airconditioner's air is directly hitting on you, means you are freezing to cold."

"How did you know>?" Taemin nodded with a grin, "what you are saying is very true."

"And you have that habit of stripping in your sleep. Then you will freeze. So you sleep at the right side, I sleep on the left."

"What about you?" the lad asked worriedly, "you will feel cold."

"Dont mind me, I can even sleep on winters." Jonghyun chuckled, "and if I am freezing, then I can curl up to you. Right my cute boyfie?"

"Yah..." Taemin shook his head, "no way."

"Bad baby..." Jonghyun retorted, "anyway let's talk about you. Why did you buy me?"

"My life is boring. No fun for me." Taemin sighed as he laid his back on the chair.

"You feel unloved?" he asked, as if he isn't believing the other's reasoning.

"Aniyo, just lonely." Taemin shrugged, "I never had any permanent companion in life besides Uncle Onew, Auntie Luna and Sulli..."

"I'm your first boyfriend, am I right?" his question made Taemin stifften. "yes..."

"You never had a suitor?"

"Never." Taemin shook his head, "I am desperate so that is why I bought you. Got it?"

Jonghyun could speak no more as the other one already stood up to prep himself up for school.

 

 

"hey sweetie, why are you sad?" Jonghyun sat beside the other male who puffed his cheeks while staring at nothing.

"Nothing," Taemin lied, "I am just bored."

"Bored?" Jonghyun frowned, "then you should have woken up me up."

"Aniyo, you look so peaceful and cute while sleeping." Taemin smiled, and the other began encircling his arms around the other from behind, "You think I am cute? Then what should we call you? Fairy prince?"

"F-Fairy prince?" Taemin said, flustered, "but fairies are cute and beautiful..."

"Why, aren't you beautiful?" Jonghyun said, looking at him, and Taemin awkwardly laughed, "No..."

"Well, you are mistaken. You are beautiful." Taemin felt tiny knots in his stomach at the words .

"Liar..." Taemin looked away and Jonghyun lifted his chin up. "I never lie to my clients."

Taemin felt his heart beats getting faster every second that those brown orbs are staring at him, "Look at you Taem, your eyes are so pretty. Your nose, your lips... You look like a woman to me, actually."

"I don't believe you," Taemin sighed, "then why is there no one taking interest to me in my whole life?"

"The number of suitors and comments telling you're beautiful should not be the basis of your confidence in yourself that you are beautiful," Jonghyun said seriously as he laid his head on Taemin's shoulder, still clinging to his boyfriend, "it is the beauty of the character."

"Well, people tend to look at the outward appearance first before the inner... And they can't appreciate the beauty you are talking about, both inside and out, and..." Jonghyun nuzzled at Taemin's neck, "You are not only beautiful and cute, but also y. You're a total package."

Taemin felt himself getting hot by the comment. "H-hey..."

"Oh, I forgot you are still underaged." Jonghyun chuckled, "let's sleep now Taebaby."

"I-I guess so..." Taemin awkwardly let out a soft laugh, "good night Jjong..."

"Good night princess, sleep tight." Jonghyun said as he tucked the younger under the covers.

 

Taemin POV

Another lonely day. Guess what day is today.. July 18... my 18th birthday. That feeling when no one knows it is your birthday. No one greets you. Well Sulli, she is out of town, so I guess that she will just text me a birthday greeting. Uncle Onew and Auntie Luna... I guess they are too busy to remember about me, About Jonghyun, he does not know anything. And my classamates? Oh come on, no one in the class cares about an average student like me. No one even bothered to ask me about my birthday even I am studying at that school for more than 10 years... I feel worse than a black sheep. I am thinner than boys my age, and I look like a lady because of my face. So maybe this is the reason why I became gay. No gui

Please log in to read the full chapter