Chapter 4

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin POV

I woke up the usual way. The only unusual thing is that I feel chills on my body. Maybe I slept shirtless again. But, no. I felt some piercing pain on my bottom, and when I looked under the covers... I am . And if I am not mistaken, I can see some stains on my linen sheets. And it dawned to me... I slept with Jonghyun yesterday. Not the usual sleep, but, you know already. I got laid yesterday. I can't believe it. I got laid on my 18th birthday, means I am not a anymore. Oh, when did I even become a ? I can vaguely remember the way I screamed his name yesterday, the way I moaned at his touch and wet kisses, the delicious friction... Oh gosh, how can I face him after revealing my true self to him? For many years, I hid my needy teenager personality, and last night, I just unveiled it shamelessly to a man who I paid to become my boyfriend for fun. And this is it. We don't even know each other for a month, just a week and he got my ity that easily. HOW CAN I FACE HIM AGAIN!? Oh my... he is my only companion and now I can't even face him in shame..

"Princess, now awake?" I heard a knock on the door. Oh sh*t. It is him. Jonghyun. Eotteoke?! What should I do to hide from him? Okay, hide myself under the bed. No, I can't even move my lower region. Act like nothing happened? I can't bear it. Uh, pretend to sleep!

"Taemin.." I heard the door creak open and footsteps coming closer to me. I closed my eyes and tried hard not to squirm when he sat on the bed. "Gosh, this kid really became tired yesterday..." I tried very, very hard  not to squeal and make faces when he caressed my face gently. I don't know he can be this gentle...

I felt his face going near me. "Wake up sweeth-"

"AHHHHH!" I can't take it anymore and sat on my bed as an impulse, and I saw his very shocked face. "Are you scaring me to dea-"

"OH MY- AHHHHH!" I felt my bottom hurt so much again that tears almost came out from my eyes. "Taem, are you okay?"

"Sh*t Sh*t..." I mumbled under my breath as he looked worriedly at me, and I realized that he is just wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. He smells like green tea.. Oh this guy used my shower gel again. So he just finished taking a nice bath after our night together... Probably he just came out from shower, as I can see that sinful bead of water sliding its way through Jonghyun's sculpted abs...

"I am about to tease you again but, the way you look at me, it creeps me." Jonghyun shook his head as he pulled away.

"Jonghyun, about last night..."

"You enjoyed your first time, babe?" I nodded, not thinking of my dignity anymore.

"Well, I did enjoy it too..." I saw him grin at me, "you're fun to have."

"Fun?" I furrowed my eyebrows and blinked, "are you kidding me?"

"Your wanton moans made me turn on yesterday," he smirked at me and held my hand, "I guess I went a little rough "

"..." I can't speak as I hung my head low, not wanting to look at his face.

"Taemin, are you mad at me?" I sensed that Jonghyun feels a bit sad at my actions by the way those words flowed from his mouth. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Hyung..." I sighed, I even called him by an honorific, "I just feel embarassed. You didn't do something." I bit my lip as I waited for his response.

"I told you not to feel embarassed around me right?" Jonghyun lifted my chin up and I can't avert my gaze anymore as he gave me a look... a look that pierced through my soul, "You have low regard of yourself... And, I am aware of what you are always thinking... You think that I am only here for you because you paid me."

"Jjong- Aniyo!" I shook my head, even if I know what he is telling about me is oh so true. Though, he looked quite offended.

"Taem, even for just a week, I saw the beauty of your character. Because of that, I appreciated your outward beauty more. Keep smiling, as your smile is one of the best I seen. And please, don't think of me as just a paid boyfriend.. I am also your friend, not because of money, but because I like you as you. You're such a good person. I hope that you realize that you are good for something, and that you can always count on me."

I began looking down to my hand that he plays with, "I can honestly tell you that I am attracted to you, as in I like you as a friend... Please believe me."

I smiled at him, as I can't hide my happiness anymore. "I... aish." I hit him by the chest, and wiped away the tears forming from my eyes.

"So you can't speak when you are emotional... Cute." He chuckled as he hugged me. It is my first time to feel this kind of warmth from a person.. It feels so nice.

"Thanks." that's all I can say, as I can't seem to find words to say anything more.

 

"Aish!" Jonghyun scratched his head as he ran after me. "I'll get you for that, Taem." Yes, we are in a park, running around like little kids who first saw the sun shining after a rainy day, not really caring about what other peole will say about us.

"If you can, shortie! Can you run slower than that?" I stuck out my tongue as I ran at the speed that my scrawny legs can. Suddenly I felt a swoosh of the wind from behind me, and seconds later, a pair of arms is already around my waist.

"Who's slow now, huh?" he whispered by my ear and I giggled at the feeling. "Still, you're a shortie."

"Don't brag about your height miss,"

Please log in to read the full chapter