Chapter 2: Meeting My Boyfriend

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin POV

"Kim Jonghyun at your service!" he then set me aside and made his way to my house without even asking if I want him to enter. I saw him look at every corner with curiosity, and it made me uncomfortable. "Uh, is there something wrong with my house? I know I have a humble home but.."

"Hey," the other spoke, "don't be offended. It is just that... your home, even though it is quite small, it is enough for the two of us to reside here and live merrily"

"Oh- what!?" I exclaimed at him, who sat casually on the couch that I forgot to dust. Oh sh*t. "we will live under one roof?"

"Didn't you know?" he looked questionably at me, "it is the general rule. You provide me a person's basic needs, such as food, shelter..."

"What about the clothes?"

"Uh, I have many of that. Actually, you can make me live in an apartment or any place but as I can see, you are still in junior high so you have no money to do that."

I cocked an eyebrow at the response. "Hey you, are you insulting me?"

"Aniyo!" he shook his head cutely as he stood up. "okay fine tell me what, how can you support yourself?"

"Uh, my uncle Onew and auntie Luna comes here every month to give me money. Thus, I know how to budget money."

"So, how can you pay for me in 1 year? Thanks to Minho, you had 50% discount and can pay for me by 41 million won in 1 year instead of 3 year of paying 83. 78 million won... and where are your parents, my dear?"

"I have no parents. As I said, only my uncle and aunt supports my daily needs and education. And I have big, big savings, so don't worry, your job won't be wasted."I rolled my eyes at the man who inched closer to me.

"So I have a thrifty baby. That's cool." I then felt hands around my waist, the hold is strong and gentle, and I know that I am blushing by the contact. "what nickname should I give you? Should I call you Taebaby?" he whispered by my ear, and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Wait, wait..." I turned around, only to meet those two brown orbs with mines, "uh, Jonghyun..."

"Am I making you uncomfortable? Sorry, I forgot that you are just 17." he scratched his head as he pulled away from me and we sat down .He justn said a while ago that I am in junior hign and he forgot it? 

"Uh hyung..."

"No need to be formal, call me Jjongie." he smiled warmly, very different from the cocky bastard that entered my house just a few minutes ago.

"Jjongie..." I tried saying it, but I can't say it without my cheeks heating up. "Uh-uh..."

"No need to be nervous." he chuckled and transferred at the other couch, "comfy now?"

"Y-yes." I can't understand why I am stuttering. "Make yourself comfortable, too. The weather is obviously warm, and you can take your blazer off, that is just, when you want-"

"Oh thanks for suggesting!" he grinned and removed the black garment off his body and saw him in a sleeveless shirt, only to reveal his porcelain biceps, his muscles very prominent. Oh gosh, what did I do good in my past life to have a hot boyfriend?

"Like what you see?" he smirked at me and I tilted my head, "Uhh... let's talk about the rules in this house."

"There are freaking rules?" he whined, and I laughed on how a y beast turn into a cute, little boy in seconds.

"Just for us to leave peacefully under this roof" I stood up and got a notebook, and gave him a paper with many scribblings on it.

 

Rules:

#1 Make yourself as comfy as possible.

#2 Eat as

Please log in to read the full chapter