The Question

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Do you really have to go alone?" Taemin pouted as he stared at the other.

"Yes. It has been long since that brother and I met and we want some quality time together." Jonghyun said as he pulled up the sheets to the body, "you should rest. You're too tired to go with me."

"But i want to go~" Taemin showed the cutest pouty face he can but then he yawned.

"See?" Jonghyun chuckled as he kissed the other's forehead, "next time i will let you meet him"

"Okay fine. But take a bath first because you are so sticky."

"Neh princess. But later, I will clean you up too."

 

"Woohyun!" Jonghyun shouted from the distance and the said man looked and ran to him.

"Jonghyun hyung, is that really you?" Jonghyun grinned at the other and gave him a hug.

"You are alone? Where is your boyfriend?"

"Ah. Should I say we were having some steamy love making session when you called to see me?" The two men laughed at the elder's comment.

"Sorry for interrupting," Woohyun chided, "anyway what is his name?"

"Taemin."

"Can I see his picture?"

"Later. His face is as beautiful as his heart. He is a kind and appreciative person. He is quite childish but well maybe because he is still 18."

"Eh? He is so young and you are already banging in him?" the other said with a smirk, and Jonghyun playfully hit him by the shoulder. "Dude, he has his needs and I have mine. So we are satisfying ourselves."

"Whatever y hyung," Woohyun stuck his tongue out to the other, "anyway do you love him?"

"I like him as a friend, and vice versa."

"How did you know he doesnt like you as a man?"

Jonghyun looked up to the man beside him, "Because he really doesn't. And well, you know why I dont want to love again."

"I-I am sorry hyu-" Woohyun lowered his head in guilt.

"It is not your fault. You were just bought by Key."

"But-"

"So how are you and Key?" Woohyun bit his lip at the question and stayed silent. "Is there something wrong?"

"The truth is... Key and I already broke up the other day." Jonghyun's eyes widened at the sudden revelation. "Wae?"

"He dumped me. He... told me it is for the best."

"What is that crappy reasoning he has again?"

"I dont know but, it seems he is very scared."

"Scared?" the elder's eyes furrowed at the statement and let Woohyun continue, "Uhuh. As in no matter how much he tries to hide it, his voice is trembling."

"But Key is a good actor, so he can fool you-"

"I don't know for that. Whatever the reason is, I am glad I am free. I just wish Key the best."

"Free? You mean-"

"Yeah, I am resigning at our agency," Woohyun said with a smile, "I want to live a normal life."

"But how can you support yourself?"

"I can find ways to find a job that is worth it, besides, I want to work, love, go clubbing..."

"I see."

"So what is your boyfie's name again?"

"Taemin."  Jonghyun pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed his lock screen wallpaper of him and Taemin. "Oooh, he looks so cute and pretty. You are fortunate to your client huh?" Woohyun smiled at the other.

"Hey, are you planning to steal my baby?" Jonghyun glared at the elder and Woohyun let out a hearty laugh, "Your baby huh? Jealous much?"

"Aniyo, I am not jealo-"

"You two look so in love in this picture though." the elder stopped babbling and look at Woohyun, "Dude, are you kidding me?"

"Ani, just... look here. He is smiling brightly."

"He always does that."

"But that isn't what I am talking about.

Please log in to read the full chapter