Chapter 6

Boyfriend For Sale (DISCONTINUED)
Please log in to read the full chapter

As we opened the door, we are surprised to find the lights on. Did an intruder snuck in? Or is it... OH GOD!

"Oh ." I facepalmed as I saw my friend staring wide-eyed at us.

 

"Taem, what is the meaning of this!?"

"Sulli-yah i can expla-"

"Lee Taemin-"

"Let me explain everything." Jonghyun coughed and Sulli averted her gaze to him, "Who are you!?"

"I'm Taemin's-"

"FRIEND!" I covered his mouth as I smiled awkwardly at Sulli, "he-he is my friend!" I felt Jonghyun squirming underneath me and trying to shake away from my grasp.

"You're lying." Sulli narrowed her eyes at me, "tell me the truth."

"I am his boyfriend!" Jonghyun shouted once he removed my hand covering his mouth, and I facepalmed. "JONGHYUN!"

"WHAT!?" Sulli's eyes widened. Oh I am doomed... "you got a boyfriend already?"

"Actually..." I played with my fingers and I sent Jonghyun a look, which he understood and went inside our room for a while.

"When did get a boyfriend? And how? There's no one courting you." Sulli sat beside me and I sighed at the kind-of-offensive comment, "Okay, I will not be lying... I bought him."

"Bought?" she blinked her eyes, "as in you  paid him to be your one-day boyfie?"

"Aniyo, uhhh.... I bought him from a company in a price of more than 40 million won..." I closed my eyes, waiting for a smack on my head or a shrill voice by my ear, but instead, I got a pat on my back. "Jinri?"

"Are you really that lonely to buy someone to be your boyfriend and companion?" she looked at me with sympathizing eyes that I rarely saw, "I'm disappointed. I didn't know you can do such a lowly thing."

"You know how we are very opposite," I bit my lip and shifted my gaze to the floor, "you got many suitors, because you are such a beautiful and wonderful girl. What about me? Yes I am quite beautiful but still, I am a guy, and I am being called a because of it. I am so scrawny and thin, so I am called a weakling. I also have no guts to show them my dance skills, because I get no confidence at all. I cannot sing and play piano on front of them because I am sure I will screw up. So those people around me just think I am an ignorant, average student and have no talents. They can't see my value. But with Jonghyun? With him, I can flash a genuine smile and fool around without thinking about how I look. I can sing, dance and do anything on front of him without getting embarassed. I can show him what I really am and no need to fake it. We may not love each other 'that' way, but he is a true friend..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that's what you feel..." I saw Sulli swallow the lump that formed in , "I am just worried that he will hurt you."

"I'm not thinking of that, because that is part of life. You get hurt and you fall, but you will eventually get up and meet a person who will support you in the lowest times of your life." she looked at me hesitantly, and I held her hand, "I know you are just worried, but I am happy in what I am doing. Please understand."

She then smiled at me and gave me a big hug, "Okay fine, if that is what my bestfriend wants. I'll be happy for you then. I love you."

"I love you too, Sulbaby." I smiled too as I know that she understands me now.

End of POV

 

"NO!"

"Lee Taemin, you are talking to a teacher.."

"But seonsaengnim, I don't know how to dance and sing!"

"Oh you liar," seonsaengnim rolled her eyes, "I saw you dancing in the gym the other day."

"That's definitely not me," Taemin snorted, but the teacher ignored his protests. "No, I even took a video of it."

"What!?" Taemin exclaimed, and the teacher gave the student on front of the laptop and projector a cue. Seconds later, a video of a dancing guy flashed on the screen.

"Woah!" some o

Please log in to read the full chapter