Are You the Same as Him?

Is it Okay For Me to Love You?

His name was Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. He loved him, but he didn't love him back.

"Are you Kyungsoo?"       

Don't do it. Not again. He had this dream too many times.

"Yes... Is there anything you need?" He replied.

"I need help on the math homework...You're not busy right?"

"No. Sit down."

Baekhyun pulled a sit from an empty desk to Kyungsoo's seat. He sat down and placed the math homework they received today on the desk.

That's how it all started. He wished he could go back and fixed everything that ever happened. He wished he never spoke to him. He wished he said that he was busy. He hated him and his personality which made him fall for him. The dream shifted. They were laughing. This was the happy times. His laughter brings back that void. He hummed a song as they leaned againts the railing on the roof of the school.

"That's really what he said?" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Yeah. That Yoda..." He grinned, "I miss him though. He can make one mean rap."

Shut up. Just shut up. Their legs grazed against each other. Their elbows were against each other. He looked happy... A smile after another. But it all ends in heartbreak. The dream shifted once more.

"Why'd you call me up here?" Baekhyun walked toward Kyungsoo who was waiting for him on the school roof, "Class is going to start soon."

Kyungsoo scratched the back of his head.

"Is something wrong?" He approached closer.

Here it comes. I don't want to hear this anymore. He pried his eyes open. The sunlight directly in his eyes. Next to his head, the alarm on his phone went off and the song Growl started to play. Kyungsoo rubbed his tired eyes and shut the alarm off. He swung his feet off the bed and trotted towards his closet. He grabbed his uniform to get ready to go to school and went towards the bathroom. He replayed his dream in his head as he brushed his teeth. See Kyungsoo? Remember what happened last time? You don't want that to happen again? Right? Right.

He quickly threw his clothes on and said bye to his parents. He started to walk towards school. Neighbors greeted him here and there, and the morning went fine so far. He reached school quickly and greeted the teachers. Once he got to homeroom, he saw Jongin talking with his usual friends. Jongin glanced at Kyungsoo before returning to his conversation. Kyungsoo! It was only a glance. He's not interested in you. He's like Baekhyun... Don't fall for that trap. He rushed to his seat and pulled out the homework he skipped doing last night, but the noise around didn't let him focus.

"Shut up, Sehun. I'm older than you." Jongin punched Sehun's arm as he clenched his stomach, laughing.

"Oh my God. Really. Look at this picture of you!" He was laughing so hard it seemed like he would collasp, "Oh my God it's so funny!!'

Jongin pushed the laughing hyena and Sehun fell to the floor still laughing. Kyungsoo didn't know if he was in pain or crazy. Probably a little bit of both. Kyungsoo eventually got back to working on his homework. His pencil raced towards the end of the page. He only had a few questions left and school was about to start soon. Alright. So far, so good. Fighting Kyungsoo! Fighti--

Footsteps interrupted his train of thought. Who is it now? He sighed and tilted his head upwards to see Jongin standing in front of him. Startled, his face turned a shade of red.

"Uh hyung, sorry to interrupt you, but um- Do you have a pencil I could borrow?" His pupils locked with Kyungsoo's.

"Oh...Let me get one from my bag," He bent down to the left where his bag was and grabbed one of his pencils, "Uh sorry, this is the only pencil I have..."

He handed him a Hello Kitty mechanical pencil that he found near his desk a few days ago. As he handed the pencil to the tanned man, their fingers touched slightly and it sent tingles down Kyungsoo's spine.

"Thanks," His eyes fell to the floor," And um... is it okay for me to have lunch with you? I'm kinda mad at a certain someone."

Did he just asked you out? Wait, shut up. Shut up Kyungsoo. He simply asked to join you for lunch. As friends. Just friends.

"Okay." What did you just do? You said yes? This is what happened before. Do you want it to happen again?

"Thanks, hyung!" He flashed a killer smile before heading to his own seat.

"Oh my God..." Kyungsoo was frustrated. All he had to do was say "NO". What was so hard about that? "What the did I just do?"

He put his head against the desk and muttered curse words to himself.

--

It is now lunch time. He considered eating somewhere else in secret so Jongin wouldn't show up. He considered just hiding at the nurse's room or even going home. He had those choices, yet he chose to stay. What was wrong with him? He waited at his desk for Jongin. Just leave. You can do it. It's so simple. Kyungsoo finally got the courage to leave, but he showed up. He could tell him he doesn't feel well. He could tell him that he has to go home because of a famliy problem. Or he could--

"It's a nice day out. Do you want to eat out on the roof today, Hyung?"

"Sure." Damn it, Kyungsoo.

They reached the school roof and sat near the middle of the roof. The cool breeze blew through his hair. The sky was clear and the sun was out. The weather was perfect. It wasn't too cold or hot. He hated it. This was where the heartbreak happened. Now, this is where Jongin would break his heart too.

--

**I just edited a few mistakes in here. Guess I got a little too excited posting this up.**

Another chapter coming soon~~