I Am In Love With You.

Is it Okay For Me to Love You?

"Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun approached the swing next to Kyungsoo and sat down. "This place brings back memories doesn't it? We used to hang out here everyday after school. I remember that little Sehun guy would tag along."

Kyungsoo felt a little anger and sadness grow in his chest. He was the last person he wanted to see. Even Jongin would have been better,"What are you doing here?"

"Sehun called. Said you weren't showing up to school. He thought maybe you would talk to me."

"Why would you care about me?" He gripped the rope on the swing. His knuckles turned white.

"I came to apologize."

Kyungsoo's grip loosen once he heard that. He hasn't forgot about him. He always thought that he moved away and just went through with his life. These months he felt like a toy that has been forgotten.

"I probably hurt you. Hell, I knew I hurt you but because of my stupid pride, I couldn't apologize for that. We were friends and I destroyed that because I didn't solve all of this. I left you alone. I left you alone to cry. I felt guilty. So here I am. Do Kyungsoo, I'm sorry... Can you forgive me?"

Kyungsoo kicked dirt from beneath him and scoffed, "Yeah, I guess so... Since you came all this way and even skipped school just for me, I guess I forgive you. I missed us being our usual happy selves. Ignorant and idiots. Ah... I hate holding grudges."

"It was that bad? Ughhh. It felt like I just had a straightjacket removed from me," He stretched his arms and legs. Kyungsoo felt nostalgic. He had his best friend back and they were both reliving the memories they both dearly miss. "But uh, Kyungsoo, why haven't you been going to school?'

"Don't worry about it."

Come on. I can't leave you like this. You're my best friend, my brother!"

Kyungsoo managed to smile,"I miss those words."

"I don't want to worry about you on my trip back."

"It's just about this one guy...Are you sure you want to listen to this?"

"I'm all ears."

He told him about Jongin. He told everything that had happened between them. It felt the same when he told Jongin about Baekhyun.

"So that's what happened? He didn't really reject you. Think about it." Baekhyun crossed his legs, "He didn't say no. You probably just misunderstood."

"Do you know much about relationships?"

"I've been through a lot. Huh... I've been dumped, rejected, and I've been used. Why don't you talk to him? Clear things up. You don't want to make the same mistakes as last year."

"I'm afraid. I don't know what to expect."

"What are you afraid of? Rejection? Man up. Besides, the more heartbreaks you go through, the stronger you get. And don't worry, I'll whoop his afterwards."

"I guess you're used to it, huh?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing... nothing," He laughed and stood up. "I guess I should go... Man up a bit."

"Hey Kyungsoo."

"Hmmm?"

"Y'know back then. I liked you too. I didn't want to admit it. I was ashamed cause we were both men... that was a stupid reason wasn't it?

"It's okay, and thanks hyung."

--

Kyungsoo waited for Jongin to appear at the school roof. He texted Sehun to bring Jongin over and he agreed after a spam a pictures of Jongin. He was ready. He was prepared. Kyungsoo wanted to solve everything. He didn't care if they weren't meant to be, he just wanted everything to return to the way it was. He wanted to hear his voice again and his laughter. Kyungsoo missed him. A few minutes passed before Jongin appeared. They both made eye contact before Jongin looked away.

"Jongin..." Kyungsoo lost his words and all of his thoughts flooded away. He came running over to Jongin and embraced him. Tears started to rain down on his face and Jongin's scent came flooding back to him.

Jongin hugged him back, which caught Kyungsoo by surprise,"Hyung...I'm sorry. I was being stupid. It was a dumb question. I hurt you, didn't I? I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry."

"Idiot...," It took Kyungsoo awhile before he regained his thoughts and finally said,"I am in love with you, Jongin. You may not love me back, but just know I love you...I missed you..."

Jongin leaned his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he started to feel tears wet his shirt,"I was afraid to hurt you, and I didn't think and ended up hurting you anyway. I hurt too many people in the past. I love you. But I couldn't say it. So I'll say it now. I love you and I'll say it thousand more. I love you. I love you, hyung. I may not be the one, but I won't make you regret being with me.I promise you. I always stay by your side. It's okay to love me. But if I ever break my promise, it's okay to hate me and not want to see my face again for the rest of your life."

Kyungsoo pulled away. Their faces were close and they could feel each other's breaths upon their skin. Jongin collided his lips with his and together, they shared an innocent kiss. Kyungsoo's hands reached up to cup Jongin's face and his arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist.

We're together now. We may not be together one day in the future. But I love until if a day like that ever happens. I won't make you regret a single day with me and I know you'll do the same. It's okay to love and I know that. I may end up hurt and heartbroken but thanks... for being with me.

--

Yay it's the last chapter. I wanted to finish this earlier but I was busy today. I'm sorry I lack writing skills but it's only my first fanfic. I hope to improve in the future. I want to thank all the people who read my story. I appreciate criticism so feel free to leave a comment. Thanks once again~