chapter 25

you will never know

Jessica's P.O.V.

i am now hidding my self in my own room here in US my parents always asked me how is krystal if i contacted with her or so... and i just give them her phone number and told them that they should be the one calling her and not me...

it's been 1 week since i came here but for three days i never felt that my parents comfort me nor ask me how are my studies in korea or how am i feeling... i feel so lonely thinking that... krystal hates me.. my parents don't care about me... and yuri... yuri hates me to the point that she dont want to see me....

i am broken alone and i feel so empty.... 

how i wish sooyeon was here... and how i wish that i should be the one who died and not her how i wish...

there are so many wishes in my mind that i want to happend but i know that none of it will come true... even in the dream...

*knock *knock*

"please you already have her number call krystal and dont bug me!!!" i said shouting at the person behind the door

i threw my blanket in my head.. when i felt like the door was pushed open slowly......

"s-sica?"

when i heared a familiar voice that called me i threw blanket from my face and glared the person who called me but to my shock i saw yuri standing and looking at me...

"y-yuri? w-what are you d-doing here? a-and how... how did you know where i lived?"

"krystal told me..... and i came here to say sorry.. i didnt mean to say the mean words and to hit you like that....." she paused and sitebeside the bed "and my life was turn upside down when i met you... i feel happy again i feel like my self but after that night i felt like i am a dead person.. and i dont know what will i do if i lose someone important to me again... im sorry sica i was burried in the past with sooyeon that i didnt realise that i am hurting you please give me a chance to make it up to again..to make things right"

hearing those words to her felt like a knife was pulled out in my chest and tears just fall in my face...

i nod at her when she said that if i can give her another chance..

looking at her in her eyes i saw that she is looking at my lips and she put her hand in my face and her thumb travel in my lips..

"did this happened because of my hit on you?" she said touching the cut in my lips with her thumb

i just nod... no words can form in my mouth...

she is just looking stright into my eyes while our head is leaning closer to each other.... i closed my eyes and slowly i can feel her breath in my lips but it also disapear quickly but before i can open my eyes i felt a soft lips that touch my forehead then my eyelids then my nose and before i could taste her sweet lips she rest her forehead into mine and i slowly open my eyes just to meet her brown eyes that locked me deep in them.... i slowly raised me hands and started caress her face with my hands and i pull her into a kiss....

the kiss was pure and inocent..... and i can feel that she slowly pushing my body to the bed and she is now on top of me when..

"what the hell is this JESSICA JUNG!!"

we both stoped because of the sudden intruder in my room we both look at the person in the door only to see my mom...

as i look at her she is full of anger and hatred towards me... no i mean us... 

"YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!!" said my mom pointing her finger into yuri...

yuri just froze and didnt know what to do

"MOM! WHAT THE HELL...."

"DON'T USE THAT TONE TO ME YOUNG LADY! AND YOU! first my first born and now! jessica!!! didnt you understand what i said the last time i met you? to stay away from my family!" said my mom to me and to yuri...

"mrs. jung let me explain please.." yuri said

"you dont need to explain just get out of my house and stay away from jessica!"

"mom!" i said..

"get out!" she said again ignoring me and she pull yuri's hand and pushed her out of the door..

i stood up and ran over to them and i aggressively pulled her hand from yuris hand.....when i looked at her eyes she was looking at me with anger in her eyes......i went to to the wardrobe and pulled my lagguage out of it... yes when i got here i didnt put my clothes in my wardrobe they are still in my lagguage

"and where are you going young lady?!" 

"im going with yuri!! if you kick out yuri then you also kick me out!!"

"you are not going anywhere!! this is your house!! and im your mother!!" my mom shouted at me

" I'd reather you disowned me as your daughter so i won't live in this house... no no let me correct that i wont have to live in this hell!!"

"do you know what you are talking about?!!"

"yes mom i know... first of all i never... never in my entire life i never felt that you and dad loved me and second what you just care in your life is soojung and sooyeon and not me and third.. eversince a child i am in thirst for you to love me just abit but you! you never give it to me!!! you never gave me love you never return it!!...never not even once you look to me or even asked me if im ok or did i eat or even if im tired all you know was sooyeon needs attention soojung need this sooyeon need that but what about me mom? what about jessica twin of sooyeon your other child?... atlease yuri here showed me love and not you!" and with that i go down stairs with yuri carried my lagguage and i saw my dad outside the house...

"j-jessica?"

"what?"

"here! this is the key to the house that i brought for you its should be a wedding gift if ever you get married but here i know you will need this now and here is the address your mom didnt know where it is.." he said handling me the keys and also a paper.."i know this day would come that you will come out to your shell a be brave enough to speak into your mom and i am proud of you... and oh.. kwon! take care of her if you break her heart you will not going to see her again understand?"he added and said to yuri.. i hugged my dad and said thanks to him...

"oh and here" he handle me the key to his one of his car..

"thanks dad i owe you one!"

"just be carefull.. ill visit you when your mother is not arround." he said and then he looked at yuri and smiled widely then he hugged her and whispered something in her ear... yuri blushed and she returned to my father and they chuckled 

he turned to me and hugged me i had my head on his chest and he was kissing my head.....i tryed to hear his heart beat but it was so slow to the point where i couldn't hear it clearly....i looked at him with worried eyes and he just pat my head and said

"go now my daughter! live the life that i wasn't abel to give to you!!" then tears droped from his eyes i whiped his tears and i kissed his cheeks

"go now before your mother comes down!! dont forget that daddy loves you" he said to me then yuri started to take me away from him to the car once we were inside yuri started to drive the car at that moment i looked behind and i saw my mom running out of the house and i heard her calling while dad tryed to stop her from running toward the car.....i turned around and i started to cry .......suddenly yuri hold my hand ...i looked at her and she smiled at me ... i dont know what is going to happen between me and yuri but one thing i know is that i am with the person i love....

 

i haven't noticed that i had fallen asleep until i felt something soft in my lips ....but i didnt bother to open my eyes ....then i felt again the same soft thing in my lips but this time this soft thing keeps on poking my lips .....i opened my eyes and i wasnt abel to see clearly but i see a figure that keeps on ....kissing me?..... i opened my eyes immediately then i saw yuri with a big grin looking at me....

"y..yuri?" i asked her and she nodded

i secretely pinched my self to see if im dreaming but nope it was real

then ii looked around and i saw that im in the passenger seat i tryed to recall what happened and then i remembered that im disowned from my family

i was lost in my thoughts when again i felt something soft in my lips.... when i came back in reality i saw yuris eyes and they were looking stright to mines and yuris lips were on mine....i closed my eyes and started to move my lips....the kiss didnt least to much because yuri broke it and my lips felt so empety without her lips

 

"lets go inside the house baby" yuri said as she went out of the car and took my laguagge ad opened the door for me

once i saw out i looked to the house and i was mesmerized by the beautifull house

"waw you father for sure has eyes for good things!!" yuri said and i chuckled

"yeah he does" i said to her and started to walk inside the house

 

once we were inside we started to explore what it has and what not and when we went to the kitchen there had bags full with food when yuri opened one of them she saw a note

i looked at her and she started to read it

"Dear little princess i bought you two food so you dont have to use your own moneys also in your room you will find the credit card make sure you use it i dont want you to use your moneys!! you read it right? im going to check if you are going to use it if not then i will scold you!! anyways my princess appa is sorry for everything and appa is sorry that me and umma didnt show much love towards you but now i know that yuri is there for you and she will take care of you" while she read it tears were falling from my eyes

 

"PS: dont be so loud because someone may hear you!! hahaha bye bye appa loves you alot dont forgeet that!!" when yuri read the last part she blushed and i started to laugh

"its the second time he is saying this" yuri said with red face

"wae? did he said that to you when he hugged you?" i asked her while i was dragging her to our room so we can rest

 

"yea he was like "yuri dear take good care of my little princess give her the love that shee never recived be like her father her mother sister brother her husband be her girlfriend be her everything but make her the happiest person!! if ever you hurt my princess im so going to kill you dont make her cry give her food stay beside her comfort her and also dont ever go against her if she says something you should do it or else she will get mad at you but she cant stay mad at her loved one for so much!! and make sure u call me on your wedding and make me a lot of grandchilds but dont be so noisy" thats what he said" yuri told me when we were resting in the bed

i was so touched with appas words so he did care about me but he never showed to me i giggled and looked at yuris face

she looked down to me and our lips touched each other accidentaly....with that yuri turned her body and she was on top of me without breaking the kiss...then she started to kiss me slowly but its was like she was confessing to me she was telling me all her feelings for me

when our lungs were screaming for air we broke the kiss and looked at each other eyes....i looked at her and then i changed our position with me on top of her i sat on her stomach and i leaned closer to her face and started to kiss her eyes then nose her cheeks her forehead and then i started to lean closer to kiss her lips ....right when our lips were about to touch my phone started to ring.....i looked to the phone with an annoying face and yuri chuckled i looked at her with pout and she said

"open your phone maybe is someone important" when she said that he lips were touching my lips i smiled and then i took my phone but still i was sitting on yuris stomach

when i looked at the caller ID my eyes widened

i looked at yuri and she was looking at me and i mouthed her "krystal"

"open it then"

i nodded and i open it and i the speaker

"hello unnie" i heard krystals voice

"hello soojung" i said to her and i felt nervous

"how have you been? I missed you" she said and i was taken back

"k..krystal did you hit your head somewhere i know you hate me you wouldn't say those words" i told her

"aiish can't i miss my sister?" she said i knew she was sulking

"okay okay dont sulk!!" i said to her

"ehh how you know that im sulking wre you somewhere here but you are hidding?" she said and i laughed

"pabo stop searching you may break your neck...you are my sis soojung if i dont know that you are sulking who would know"

"Amber" she replyed and i chuckled

"haha i see that you happily said the name amber"

"yes!!" she said

"woah you really did hit your head didnt you?!"

"aish unniee!! anyways i called you to tell you that im coming in san francisco tomorow so you should come and get me in the airport you understood me"

"w...why you are coming?" i asked her

"ahh...ehm that...that's....uhm im comming because...ehm"

"just tell me krystal why yoou are being nervous"

"well ehm dont get mad okay"

"okay"

"you promise?"

"yeah i promise" i said to her

"okay the thing is that me and amber are getting married and we are coming in san francisco with our baby...thats it im going now bye!!" she said and shut the phone not even letting me reply

"sooju- *tut* *tut* *tut*"

"sh....she is getting married!!! and she has a baby!!!" i shouted and yuri giggled

"yeah she is!!" yuri replyed and i hit lighly her shoulder

"she is getting married in a young age has a kid in a young age and she is getting married before me" i said with a pout

"hahah then lets get married too right now here"

i looked at her with dissbelieve

"you.are.kidding.right.?" i said to her

 

TBC

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ayo! this is REIKO_CHAN thanks for supporting this even tho me and kryber_lover is on hiatus... anyways

please always coment and subscribe...

love love love!!!

dont forget to comment!!!!