chapter 23

you will never know

a./n. hey anyone wondering what happend to SULNA after the competetion? hmm i guess you guys forgot about them right? kekeke anyways this chapter is pure sulna moments kekekeke and i hope you guys will enjoy this and also this just a little break from all the drama of our 3 main couples... ^_^ 



Sulli's P.O.V

ok i always alone for now because of that stupid competion and also luna is always with amber hyung... 

what the heck student see to my luna and they nominate her to be with amber hyung yeah i know she has a great voice and she can also dance but what the heck luna hates people and laso hates crowd.....

while i am walking in the forest i heard some gigling somewhere near the greenhouse and i can also figure out the voices.. 

i went there and look if i am right... and i hide behind the big tree and i what i thought was right its amber hyung and luna laughing so hard.. i feel my heart wants to burst because of what i am seing,, i know me and luna was not official but our feeling were mutual and i hate this....

what the heck this jelousy is killing me....

.....................................

weeks past and today is the competetion and the past weeks i can only enjoy my day with krystal she is the only person who accompany me in lunch or in some breaks.... 

and now i am in the back stage and i am sitting beside her and i want to make topic but my head is so empty and i cant think of anything this time all i just want to do is to be with her this time because i missed her so much...

and when i will going to speak with her amber just called her and she say no words and just looked at me with appologetic eyes and i just nod at her she went there and i dont know why my heart is like this i hate what am i seing right now because this jelousy is killing me...

amber holds her hand like they are a couple 

she smile at her like there is no tomorrow

and...

tears just fell into my eyes and i run away from the backstage and went to the green house good thing its near to the auditorioum....

luna's P.O.V

i saw sulli just run away but my heart broke when i saw krystal runs after her....

in the past week all my time was spend with amber for the practice and i dont have time for sulli and when i just got a time... i just only see that sulli is with krystal...

i hate it so much because when i see herwith krystal i only see that she dont love as much as i love her she dont even bother to text me and also visit me on my practice....

i feel so sad right now i want to be the one who runs after her....

"hey are you ok?" asked by amber with concern voice

"hmm ... i... dont.... i dont know...." i said trying to find the right words...

"remeber that after this you can have all the time to be with her again and dont worry i will tell her not to get jelous to much.." she said with a teasing tone

"yah!"

"haha! i know sulli she's my childhood friend remeber? i know she likes you to the point that she wants to put a barrier arround you so that no one can have you.. and i also know that she is jelous because of me.."

*sigh..."i just missed her and i want her to be here with me right now..."

"i know.. but lets get ready and we are next."

SULLI's P.O.V

after i got to the greenhouse i seat in a bench and i felt someone seat beside and i look at the person and i saw krystal and she is patting my back!...

"hey what happend?" she asked

"i dont know either this jelousy is killing me and i dont know.. i dont know what i want to feel or what i want to do..."tears starting to pour again in my eyes and we both became silent at that moment... 

until i feel krystal hugs me when i cant stop crying....

and we both stayed at that possition for another minutes..... until she began to spoke...

"is it really hurt? seing someone you love with another person?"

"yeah... it is.. thats why i am like this..."

"you really loved her right?"

"hmm yeah morethan anything in this world..."

"luna is so lucky to have you... !"

"but she and amber... they..." trying to find a right words 

"i dont think amber looks good with luna... and i think luna will not betray you in front of you!"

*sigh....

when i feel that the competetion is near to an end i stand up and look at krystal...

"hey lets go i think it near to an end in the competetion and i think people are looking now for you..."

"ok..."

after that we walk in silence and 

"thanks...!"

"for what?"

we both stoped and she look at me..

"for conforting me...!" 

and i kessed her in the cheeks..

"what is that for?" she look at me in desbelief...

"for the past weeks that your with me and for our friendship..." and i smiled at her with my famous eyesmile..

"ok lets go!..."

and we both went to the auditorioum

LUNA P.O.V

after we perform i went outside the auditorioum to look after sulli i didnt see her watching me and i get worried about her when i went to the forest i heard voices and i look for that voice and i saw krystal and sulli standing face to face and sulli kissed her 

tears runs down in my face i just run and went home... all i can do is to cry because i feel that i was betrayed by her i feel like she just used me...

weeks passed and i try to avoid sulli in the school in her text and calls... 

and when i feel like i really want to get over to this relationship i went to the greenhouse because i know she will be there waiting for me...like what she told me into her text...

when i got there i saw her smilling and she hug me and try to kiss me but i didnt let her...

"why? i missed you!"

"sul its over... i want this to be over..."

"what! why?"
 

Sulli P.O.V

i saw her sigh and closed her eyes...

"is that what you really want?" i asked and i can see in her eyes that she is really hurt

"yes!"

"ok... but let me promised you one thing.."

"what?"

"i promised you that you will never see me again and i will not let my self hurt you again.."

"...."

she didnt say anything...

"close you eyes...!" i said and she hesitate...

"why?"

"just close you eyes and count one to ten..."

she closed her eyes and she stated counting...i leaned forward to her and kissed her forehead 

"this is the last time you will going to see me..."

and before she finished her counting i run away from her and went to my car... my heart is so broken right now and i dont know why? why she did it...

LUNA P.O.V

as i opend my eyes....she is not there.. and tears began to pour in my eyes knowing that it was the last time that i will see her again... the last time that she is still mine but i need to let her go if she is not happy with me...

i fell in my knees crying alone....

...........................................

weeks passed and i feel like a dead corps living in this crazy world... i still come into the school but there is no sign of her... until amber aproach me...

"hey!"

"hey?"

"so how is sulli?"

"what? what happend to her?"

"wait you didnt know? i thought you are her girlfriend?"

"we... umm.. we broke up...but wait what happend to her?"

i feel my heart stop beating at that moment and waiting for amber to answer...

"she...umm... she has a car accident last week but dont worry she is fine now the doctors said that she has only minor injuries and a broken arm..."

"WHAT! WHERE IS SHE? WHAT HOSPITAL IS SHE NOW?"

"ahmmm wait luns dont panic she ok she is in seoul national hospial"

and before amber could speak again i run into my car and drive to the hospital where sulli is... i feel anothers tears pouring from my eyes...

its my foult i should not let this happend ...... sulli im sorry!

as i came into the hospital i saw sooyoung unnie in the reception area talking to the doctor and i went to her..

"soooyoung unnie! how is she?"

"oh.. luna! i thought...."

i didnt let her finish what she about to say

"please i want to know how is she and where is she..."

"she is ok.. and she is in room 306"

"ok thanks..."

i run to the room that sooyoung told me and when i got there i take a deep breath before i open the door and i saw her sitting and starring at the window...

"sull.."

she look at me and...

"please dont... dont come near me...dont look at me..."

i shook my head and went to her bed side....she raise her hand and put it into my eyes

"close your eyes..."

and i close my eyes...

"please i dont want to break the promise i made... i dont want you to see me... and i dont want........"

she pause and 

"you dont want what? huh sull?"

"i dont want you to see me hurt like this..."

my eys still close and said.." im sorry... im sorry if i hurt you like this.. if..."

"shhh...." she hugged me and i felt so secure.....

"luna...."

i heard another voice and i look at my back and i saw sooyoung standing there..

"what?"

"you need to go........"

"what? why?"

"visiting hours is over you need to go.."

"but..."

but before i could speak another world i felt silli's hand hold mine and she whisper to me..

"you need to go.."



ok guys this chapter suppose to be like a one shot of sulna but things change anyway

sorry for being hiatus in this story 

but dont worry guys im back 

kekekekekekeke

anyway please comment on this ok?

if you comment on this one i will updated it within 24 hours i promise!!!