Chapter 13

Wo Bu Ai NiLe (I Don't Love You)

That afternoon, Diana blew off her rehearsal after all. Surely the girls could go ONE practice without her input. Instead, she and Jing went up to her apartment to plant the crazy rosebush-bouquet-rainbow together.

While they worked on the project, Jing explained the significance of each color of rose.

 

Red: Known to many people as symbolizing love. This rose was no exception.

Orange: Brazen enthusiasm. Attraction, affection.

Yellow: Friendship, companionship, new beginnings. Renewing ties with trust and respect.

Green: Renewal, growth, optimism, resilience.

Blue: Brings a calmness, soothes worries. Peace, openness, serenity

Purple: Loyalty, pride and success. Accomplishment and admiration. Often used to symbolize important transitions.

 

"I can't believe how thoughtful this is," Diana gushed, "You're amazing."

"I'm only amazing because of you," Jing smiled.

"Dawwwwe, reconciled for only a few minutes and look how mushy we are," Diana smirked.

"Is that...oh noooo...it's the return of *gasp* Jing x Jin!" Jing tickled Diana in the ribs.

"Stoppp," Diana laughed, "It's bad enough people can't tell us apart half the time."

"Oh, is that so "bad"? I know I can be a dork sometimes, but I find it utterly charming. In a cheesy sort of way." Jing reeled Diana in by her waist. "Kiss me, GIRLFRIEND," she demanded.

Diana was all too thrilled to kiss those lips now that they'd found their former joyfulness. And now that Diana wasn't competing with a record company, fans, parents, or even Howie.

 

Diana asked if Jing would have dinner with her and her bandmates to announce their re-found status.

"Ooh, I don't know about that, Diana. They all hate me," Jing winced.

"They don't HATE you. They just love ME! They liked you before, they will again, once they get over the whole...you being a to me for months on end thing," Diana teased.

"Hey!" Jing pouted. "Still...may be best to give them some time with that. But we could grab dinner just the two of us, can't we?"

"I don't see why not," Diana nodded. As she dusted off her hands from the planting soil, she sat and stared at Jing. She was still in shock that they were even in the same room. She blushed a little and Jing noticed. Approaching her, Jing trilled,

"Aww....Baby, you're blushing!"

"I know. Stop..." Diana waved her hand around and smiled. Jing held her head to her chest and kissed the top of her head. She embraced her like this for some time, until Diana lifted her face to stare up into Jing's dark eyes.

"God," she said.

"No...I prefer Yun Jing," silly Jing stated.

Diana shook her head, "Goof. Ah-Jing...I'm so happy you came back. But I'm also so sorry you had to deal with all that stuff and compromise your values and not feel comfortable in your own skin."

"Thanks. I know it's easier for someone like you. But even though I've been truthful with the public, my family, my friends - for years! - something just snapped. I couldn't deal any more," Jing explained.

"I'm glad you sorted it out, at least in your conscience," Diana tightened her arms around Jing.

"Mmm-hmm," Jing agreed, "Diana?" she asked.

"Yeah?" Diana looked up at her.

"Wo Ai Ni*," Jing leaned her face into Diana's and softly on her lower lip. Diana played back, and mumbled through their kisses, "Invalidate yesterday."  She dragged the tip of her tongue across the outer rim of Jing's upper lip, "for now you are in front of me," she murmured, "I want to love, please give me a chance."

(A/N * I Love You)

These were the lyrics of Pian Ai. Catching on, Jing continued, "If I am wrong I'd bear the consequences, for I firmly believe that you are the answer," she held Diana's face in her hands and sang to her, "I am not afraid that someone will mock me for being extreme... la la la...Loving you, I will not retreat."

Tears stung Jing's eyes, but oddly, it felt good.

Deng ni de yi lai
Dui ni pian ai
Tong ye hen yu kuai. . .


(Waiting for your reliance,
Loving you insistently,
Even pain can be enjoyable...)

 

 

* * * * END

 

(Notice they look like twins in the pic above? They must shop in the same store for their shades LOL)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The following chapter is not a chapter at all. It is a review this fic received. Please have a look and give some love to the reviewers!!