feelings through song

my yes or no

Kim is really annoyed she just went outside as in outside of the premise and smoke. Can she do that? Of course she can. Larry and pie went to the practice together to her surprise kim is not there. Everyone is looking at her. 

 

At the store outside someone from the training saw her and it is not just that he saw kim smoking. Oh oh. I smell trouble..

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

kim looked up and smile to a short goodlooking guy, she saw jerry one of the trainees but like her consider as spy. "hey there? smoke?" kim asked. "haha, exactly what i am looking for." jerry answered. "stress huh?" jerry continued "it's their last day tom. i'm nervous,but i guessed we've done everything we can it is now all up to them." kim thought what jerry says and realized she is wasting her time. tomorrow can be the last day to be with pie and here she is smoking and letting larry to have time with pie, without a word kim went inside leaving jerry behind. 

 

kim went inside and looked for her team, she found them near the cafeteria she smiled when she saw pie and smile wider when she saw that pie is not sitting beside larry. kim went directly to the seat next to pie and sleepy pie was surprised when she saw kim. "where have you been?" pie ask "somewhere with jerry" kim answers "what did you do?" pie keep asking kim "nothing" kim says then smiled "i can smell you" pie continues. kim don't know what to say that's why she just smiled. pie looked at kim, rolled her eyes and lean her head to kim's shoulder. kim can't helo but smile. their team continue with the review and wish everyone goodluck for tomorrow's presentation.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

today is the day, a make or break for everyone. everyone is nervous, trainees, spy and speaker. they have been together for a while now and form something called friendship for some more than that and it is hard for everyone to say goodbye.

 

you can see the mixed emotions on their face, after breakfast the speaker announced the sequence of the presentation, who'll go first what will happen during presentation. since there are lots of them some decided to go to their respective room first and do some review, kim went to her room and sleep. while on the other hand pie is one of the lucky trainees who will go first. kim need to do the presentation also because trainees don't know their identity. after the presentation kim went directly to her room to change and then went to the cafeteria to have a snack and look for their team. as in her way to the cafeteria she saw one of the speaker.

 

kim: hi sir!

speaker: it seems that everyone in your team did great except two.

kim was nervous who might it be but can't help to ask.

kim: who is it?

speaker: pie and... (kim wasn't abke to hear the other one because she was so occupied vy the thought that pie did not make it) hey kim got to go i still need to do something.

kim: ow? thanks for the info.

 

kim went to the cafeteria and there she saw them, she don't know if she will go to pie but whatever.

 

kim pov

i sit next to pie she is writing something i pretend to write something too but the truth is i am looking at her. i can't help but to be sad because i won't be able to see her again. i can't take it anymore i saw larry and jerry playing piano i went there and ask jerry to play a song while me and larry will make a duet.

 

jerry started to play, kim doesn't care if there are lots of people she just want to release her feeling even through a song and after all everyone is doing something and they won't noticed it. kim closed her eyes and they started to sing...

 

You are the song

Playing so softly in my heart

I reach for you

You seem so near

And yet so far

I hope and I pray

You'll be with me someday

I know down inside

That you are mine & I'm your true love

Or am I dreaming...

How can I

Each time I try to say goodbye

You were there

You look my way I touch the sky

We can share tomorrow and forevermore

I'll be there

To love you so

You are my song

I know for sure

That we were meant to fall in love

I look in your eyes

I know what you're thinking of

I try not to say

The words that might just scare you away

I know down inside

That you are mine & I'm your true love

Please, no more dreaming...

How can I

Each time I try to say goodbye

You were there

You look my way I touch the sky

We can share tomorrow and forevermore

I'll be there

To love you so

You are my song

Maybe we can last until forever

And I know that we can make it through

With you in my heart, in my soul, you're my love

You're my song

You are my song

We can share tomorrow and forevermore

I'll be there

To love you so

You are my song!

 

kim opened her eyes, seems that it is so quiet though she looked around them and everyone is looking at them. an arm is around her neck she thought it was larry when she looked around she was surprised to see pie.

 

pie whisper something to jerry and jerry started playing again it is pie turn to sing

 

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word you can light up the dark

Try as I may I can never explain

What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud (oh?)

But when you hold me near (oh, hold me near)

You drown out the crowd (drown out crowd)

Old Mr. Webster could never define

What's been said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face let me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best, when you say nothing at all?oh

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

(The smile on your face)

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

(The truth in your eyes)

(The touch of your hand)

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

(Let me know that you need me)

You say it best, when you say nothing at all (nothing at all)

You say it best, when you say nothing at all (nothing at all)

You say it best, when you say nothing at all (nothing at all)

 

 

"kim!" kim didn't realized that pie already finished her song, she just stared at her smiling as if there was an angel i  front of her singing. her voice is so angelic that can be hypnotized and forget what you are doing and can make you relax after a stressful and tiring day. "oh?yes?" kim answered. "i didn't know you can sing well pie?" larry asked. "thanks" pie smiles while blushing."when i am not doing anything i would just love to sing." pie continues.

 

they stopped their conversation when other trainess starts to request another song from the four of them. they just smiled and when they know the song they granting the song. they decided to sing a song for evryone to say thanks and goodbye and they enjoyed it. some are happy while listening, some were joined them while singing and some are crying. kim looked at pie at the same time pie is looking at kim they don't know what and how did it happend all they know is they found themselves in each others arm.

 

"oh please i wish this moment won't last. =( " kim thought.