broken piece

my yes or no

kim (pov)

 

it's been 6 months since yam i and really broke up. i mean we broke up a long ago but then still we were living in one roof even though we are not officially together. memories i want to forget, memories i want to let go. what should i do? how should i let go? after 4 years of being together it scares me a lot but after the help of my my family especially my mom here i am starting my new life, starting my new career as a trainer for one of the leading publishing company in the country.

 

kim thinking while sitting in her desk, she can't believe she can now smile after what happened few months ago. kim is a normal 21 years old girl, but too young for her batch. she met yam during her college years. she doesn't like yam that much because yam is too girly for her. as for kim she is what we can describe as your not your ordinary but ordinary girl. she is not your girly girl she grew up acting like a boy and most of the time people consider her as a tomboy but as per kim she is not. until she had her relationship with yam.

 

"miss kim, miss kim?" a girl came in, it is her secretary.

 

"yes,sorry?" kim startled, answered but still out of her mind.

 

 

"mr. deo is on the other line, he mentioned that he is teying to call you but he can't reached you."

 

"is that so? my phone is in silent mode" kim trying to make excuses but the truth is she really doesn't want to her boss because she already to resign. "thanks, i'll take the call"

 

"mr deo? goodmorning sir." kim greeted.

 

"what happend to you trying to call you for ages, anyway i have new assignment for you you will be transfer to a new location. you will join new trainees and you will spy to know their attitude even if they are not in front of us." mr deo explained. part of kim's job as a trainer is for her to be transferred to different locations to traon different people. another reason why she wants to resign. kim just sighed and just says ok. 

 

kim doesn't know that assignment will let her meet the love of her life.

 

 

author's note: this is the first time i'll write a story so please help me givibg comments and suggestion. thanks.