the girl with yellow shirt

my yes or no

"Kim! Kim! Kim!" Mario as she gets kim's attention.

Kim blinks several time buy still facing the direction of the girl she saw. "Oh? Yes? Why?" Kim answered mario.

"I said are done with your food? If yes let's go now to the conference room." Pei said to kim.

"Yeah i'm almost done, let me just finish this coffee" kim says while buying some time to take one last glance to the in yellow shirt. As she simply move her head to The same direction where she saw the girl but she was disappointed because she is not there anymore. She finished her coffee and went to the conference room with her friends.

Since it is the first day, the activities were more of getting to know your co-aspirants. Kim gave up looking up for the girl in yellow shirt because there are too many of them and she thinks it is impossoble for her to know her at the same time she is there to work and fulfill her mission.

The day is off and before they totally end their day they have one last activity. That morning they ask each aspirants to get a piece of paper from a box and instruct them not to open it until they told them so. The speaker ask them now to open the paper and don't tell it to anyone first. The speaker blind folded each aspirant and told them to immitate the sound of animal that they read on the paper and find other aspirants immitating the same sound and group themselves. As per kim she needs to immitate the sound of a pig. 

"Seriously? I really need to do this also?" Kim thought annoyingly at the same time embarrass.

The activity started, you can hear diffetent animal sounds. Oink, oink, oink. The loudest sound that you can hear at the same time Kim's group finished first. When everyone found their group the speaker asked them to sit and them instruction what to do next. They removed the blindfold the speaker announced that that will be their team for the rest of the intership. Kim was so happy to see mean in her group. Mean is one kim's friend and she is also one of the two people that's kim real identity. 

Other are busy trying to know each other but kim decided to continue with the activity so that the could finish first because she is really tired. 

Kim is too busy with what she ia doing suddenly someone asked for her name. "Kim" kim answered without looking. "Where you're from?" The voice continue, "bangkok" kim answered again without looking. After a few minutes soneone asked her again what's your name?" "Hi i'm kim" kim answered but then still not looking, another question where she's from and kim answered again. After a few minutes someone asked kim for her name kim is about to answer when realized that those questions are coming from just one voice. Kim looked up annoyingly but then she can't help but smile "hi there, i'm kim""hi kim where you're from?""bangkok" kim answered " how about you?""i mean your name?"kim continue but still smiling. The girl laugh "my name is pie" and she smiles at kim. Kim didn't realezed that she is blushing.

"So that's her name, pie. The girl on yellow shirt's name is pie." Kim thought or should i say daymdreaming.